Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Please Help - Relocating To Warri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help - Relocating To Warri (542 Views)

Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help - Relocating To Warri by mrtruth: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please help. I'm relocating my family from north to warri. What's life like especially for a family with kids. For those in warri your advice is highly solicited. Thanks. Pls reply.
Re: Please Help - Relocating To Warri by Dreal1247: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Whats the type of advice you need?
Re: Please Help - Relocating To Warri by oseiwe(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
The life is normal and the same.
Re: Please Help - Relocating To Warri by mrtruth: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dreal1247: Whats the type of advice you need?
Things to expect such as living costs, security concerns, places to avoid or advice on areas of residence for an average income family, and any other useful tips. For example if you are coming to live in jos I can advice you on places that are safer. Etc
Re: Please Help - Relocating To Warri by mrtruth: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
oseiwe: The life is normal and the same.
Is the society harsh or friendly? Most of comedies seems to say somthind about the place. I mean, do you enjoy the place?
Re: Please Help - Relocating To Warri by oseiwe(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
The society is friendly, just like Jos. The housing is kinda expensive unlike Jos. As for security, u provide for urself, u can go everywhere during the day, not like Jos but u should be at home by night.
The comedies are exaggerated and the town is noisy and dirty.
Re: Please Help - Relocating To Warri by mrtruth: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
oseiwe: The society is friendly, just like Jos. The housing is kinda expensive unlike Jos. As for security, u provide for urself, u can go everywhere during the day, not like Jos but u should be at home by night.
The comedies are exaggerated and the town is noisy and dirty.
Thanks a lot. That's some helpful

(1) (Reply)

AH5017: Missing Air Algerie Plane Crashed, Officials Confirm / Ebola: How Is It Affecting Nigerians From Travelling Out Of The Country / Getting Discount On International Air Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.