Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

World Peace - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Peace (681 Views)

Israel's Wonderful Record Of Contributions To World Peace! / When Will America Stop Disturbing World Peace? / Is China A Threat To World Peace And Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Peace by Frizy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hi, it's being a long time I posted on nairaland. I have gone through changes over the last two years. Not to talk too much, there is a pressing topic of discussion I had in mind since 2012. It's about uniting our world and making the human race prosper in happiness and oneness, regardless of their race, tribe or social background. That is what World Peace is about. There will be no more wars, and it is my hope that politicians and business people begin to serve people genuinely and selflessly.

I wrote a book on the topic titled: World Peace, an excerpt on how to achieve World Peace.

If you have an interest in purchasing the book, you can visit: http://amzn.com/B00LTOJ0KM

If you rather want to discuss how World Peace is attainable, feel free to pass your comments.

You should also like the World Peace Project's facebook page: www.facebook.com/worldpeaceproject
Thank you!
Sadiq Salawudeen
A world peace advocate.
Re: World Peace by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
it's simple to achieve world peace,

just ban islam in the whole world.

(1) (Reply)

I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel / Saudi Jails 4 Women For Preparing Sons To Wage Jihad / NATO Fighter Jets Intercept Russian Bombers Over Baltic Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.