Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. (905 Views)

Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. / Soludo Officially Joins APGA! / Occupy Nigeria Gets Better As Pengassan Officially Joins: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by oshyno(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Now dont get it twisted guyz, I have been a silent or rather unbiased supporter of GEJ. Reason been that I have not seen a better alternative to him.

Resent events have proven to me the man's political sagacity, his demeanor amidst political upheavals is a virtue second to none. With no riot, he removed a sitting governor- even had the bird singing he has nothing to do with his impeachment thereby exonerating him of any complicity whereas me n u know he had 70% contribution. Assembly members(X) are PDP, X is answerable to PDP chairman Muazu(Y). GEJ (Z) is the head of the party. In set notation, XnYnZ

Now back to what this Otvoke man did to win me over politically: I was watching with keen interest during the G5 defection when it all seemed like PDP has reached its elastic limit and therefore bound for disintegration by Baraje led group only for it to be d best to have happened to d party- Weeding off of bad eggs. I trowey cap 4 dat man from d riverine.

With no single shot fired, he made inroad into SW, a hitherto Tinubu empire. Well no need denying d fact that I'm in for anything to dislodge Godfatherism in this country and I hate Tinubu with a passion 4 dat.

Moreover I wanted a strong opposition to PDP but having x-rayed APC, I dare to say that it will very calamitous 4 dis country and the citizens alike if by error they grab power. God forbid.

In term of fighting corruption , the man has disappointed me immensely. Pension thieves getting a slap at d wrist even after pleading guilty is unpardonable.Yes hez not the judiciary but hez d C-in-C and d bulk falls on his table.

Aside this guyz, no other president has achieved what this man has achieved in all sectors of our economy within the time frame under perspective.

Soo bro Joe I'm in. I join the campaign train. GEJ till 2019.

15 Likes

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by shizzle11(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2014
In the spirit of FRESH AIR, you are welcome bruv, you need not hide or be silent with your support, speak up and be vocal so the whole world will know that the party with the supporter of APC ideology, Apeesh1t is only an association of political confusionist, which every reasonable Nigerian should reject.

#WELCOME TO TEAM FRESH AIR!!! cool

9 Likes

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by idumuose(m): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Welcome on board bro.APC is a soon-to-die party,waiting to be buried.GEJ until 2019.

4 Likes

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by HowFar: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Bros welcome, non of us want supporter of APC to ever grace the seat of power.

The supporters of APC had 38yrs to better this country and they failed, you made the right choice.

2 Likes

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by ichidodo: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Welcome sir, no need to worry about pension as with the new pension bill signed into law all offenders are liable to 10 years imprisonment without the option of fine or parole....

2 Likes

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Welcome to the light my brother!

2 Likes

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by Hangard: 3:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Brother you are highly welcomed. Team FRESH AIR all the way.

1 Like

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by oshyno(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2014
ichidodo: Welcome sir, no need to worry about pension as with the new pension bill signed into law all offenders are liable to 10 years imprisonment without the option of fine or parole....

Absolutely. Another landmarks by GEJ. The young man has done what those that want him out cudnt do 4 ova 38yrs.

I'm fully in bro. D Jweed shud bring it on.

1 Like

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Space fully booked...

Waiting to hear from liar mumu hamed before i comment.
Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by BENZINA(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Welcome Oshyno.
Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Say no to Terrorism
Say no to homosexuality
Say no to r*pists
Say no to rats
Say no to cockroaches
Say no to rodents
Say no to maggots
Say no to supporter of APC

Say no to APC
Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
God is in control.
Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by texaco1: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
idumuose: Welcome on board bro.APC is a soon-to-die party,waiting to be buried.GEJ until 2019.
that anti people congress party is going into extinction, mark my words. Gej method is far better than obj style of dealing with the likes of tinubu and co.

1 Like

Re: I, Oshyno Officially Joins Team Freshair, GEJ. by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2014
idumuo[b:
se]Welcome on board bro.APC is a soon-to-die party,[/b]waiting to be buried.GEJ until 2019.

Register your condolences here - https://www.nairaland.com/1815235/condolence-register-apc

(1) (Reply)

Group Submits Bill For Registration Of Southerners In Kaduna / Osun: 2 Men Caught With Ballot Papers At 3am / 3 Killed As Police, Okada Operators Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.