Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges (5475 Views)

Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano / Former APC Chairman, 3 Lawmakers, Others Defect To PDP / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by maestroferddi: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
barcanista: chai...obayaya you just disgrace yourself!

1. The President is not Sovereign, it is the Country that is Sovereign.

His accusation was directed @ THe President, Mr Jonathan and NOT the Country

2. You don't make sense at all there.

3. Same, you didn't make sense there!

Anyway, enjoy your day. Henceforth, I will be selective in responding to political mentions from you.
Somebody should help this guy! Even a smattering of O'L Government could have averted this self-embarrassment...chai chai does Mr wannabe Sabinus live in "Olodo" Apapa?

5 Likes

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by maestroferddi: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=barcanista] chai...obayaya you just disgrace yourself!
Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
ebamma: .I always thought that Jonathan was a better man than Obasanjo
now i know better

A man loses his gentility when pushed to the wall.

So where are those calling him clueless ? Make una show face..

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by maestroferddi: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
barcanista: You quoted me to type the above? Anyway the bold explains your IQ level.
You must have taken the crown of Mr Joke of the Year. What do you take this forum for? A rendezvous for primary school leavers where every Priye, Akpan and Danladi can fob off childish illogicalities and ignorance on the rest of us? I suggest you quietly eat the humble pie of the sundry refutations and schooling you have received here in lieu of embracing the self-immolation of challenging the propriety of common sense and correction.

4 Likes

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by Tintinix: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Ok, Back to the topic.
Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by saintikechi(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by bloodykiller: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2014
now i know better
shut up

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2014
jayseehe: GEJ should continue with his selective treatment.
he is charged for treason for accusing GEJ.
what about those in GEJ's coffers accusing Buhari of same thing
GEJ is a dictator in disguise
Oh, you're just realizing it? A man whom--- just three weeks after he became President--- his first Bill to the National Assembly was how to perpetuate himself in power FOREVER by asking for a 7yr single term tenure; the same method dictators all around Africa use to impose themselves in power for life.... yall thought he was joking?

Do you remember GEJ's first state visits during his first two weeks as President? No? Ok, let me remind you: it was to Cameroon and Uganda to visit Paul Biya and Yuweri Musevini. Both men have been in power for 30+yrs using the same single term tenure by amending the constitution of their countries. Immediately after visiting those men, GEJ returned to Nigeria and proposed the same amendment to the constitution. Once this happened Intelligence and analysts in the West knew we were dealing with another African Dictator.

If GEJ "wins" in 2015, I can assure you that the constitutional Amendment will be revisited, and more than likely, GEJ will be the only President most of you will know for the rest of your days...well, at least until your various tribes finally go to war.

2 Likes

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by Chigold101(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
now i know better
what did GEJ do? When nyako was writing that memo what was in his mind? Adults & officials should behave responsibily cos u never can tell about morrow. Nyako is about eating the fruit of his labour. Lolzzzz
Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
APC-association of prison contenders grin

2 Likes

Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by ijawcitizen(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
BARCANISTA, why are you embarrassing the Ijaw nation?
Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by adeyrule(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
What a pity,ur mama just should ve flushed u away see what u turning nw a complete mad man,what a waste
GBTYO: This is the only language Nigerians understand especially this school of APC supporter of APC governors who have abused their positions and power.

I would have come harder on these partisan critics and treasonable characters harder and earlier.

GEJ is ensuring that come 2015 if by any slim chance he does not continue in office (which is highly doubtful) his distractors and enemies will have been finished and rendered useless before them.

Next stop:

Tambuwal, Amaechi, Fashola, FrogFather Tinubu, Kwankwaso, shettima, Gumi, el Rufai andany other loud mouthed boko haram sponosr
Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
The gentle strides of a lion is not an act of cowardice. Jona is only using abt 30% of his powers and Apc members are already crying....just watch and see, by the time he step up and use 60% of his powers,the supporters of APC wil all go on exile
Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: BARCANISTA, why are you embarrassing the Ijaw nation?
What did I do?
Re: Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges by chacoonder(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
It didn't come to me as a surprise cos i knew jonathan had already perfected his plans before the impeachment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second Term Agenda: Would U Vote 4 Buhari Again??? / APC Wins Plateau / FAAC Shares ₦696.965 Billion In August 2021 To FG, States And LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.