Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. (1392 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by jarkbauer: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2014
To all PDP supporters. Is it that you believe that there must not be any form of opposition to Jonathan because he's truly performing wonders. Or you just hate APC ways of opposition. Jonathan has not impressed me because I expected alot from him,so I wonder why people dont tolerate any opposition to him. After all we are all Nigerians and we deserve the best. Even Democrats disagree with Obama and castigate him. Objective reasoning please

3 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by samoks(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2014
I believe it is so because the opposition is not criticizing the PDP constructively. Why must the opposition use 'we must pull them down at all cost' approach?

Constructive criticism is what the opposition lack.

Just my opinion....

13 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Omexonomy: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2014
The opposition are always fond using insult to critisize the president especially their foot soldiers in nairaland spearheaded by gbawe the tout demdem the chief mo.ron berem the leader of the female arch enemy which is very unfortunate for them

8 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Everyone should ignore this dude.

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by jarkbauer: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2014
ukobia: Everyone should ignore this dude.
Nice

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2014
We tolerate constructive criticism but not pull-the president/nation-down syndrome or politics of terrorism/destruction.

9 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2014
For me I oppose APC because of the born to rule mentality.

7 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Omexonomy: The opposition are always fond using insult to critisize the president especially their foot soldiers in nairaland spearheaded by gbawe the tout demdem the chief mo.ron berem the leader of the female arch enemy which is very unfortunate for them

Omexfool, the chief bastard of nairaland.
How many head does Jonathan has that thiefnuubu doesn't?
How many heads does the otuokpe drunkard has that other leaders like bukohari, aregberascal, okorosha etc doesn't have.
Omexfool, are u aware that right on this sight, obj was called gorilla, ur co fools even called Yaradua go slow
Now that is the turn of the chief fool of the Nigerian Nation by name of Ebele azikwe Jonathan, u fools are crying blue murder.
U lot are hypocrites oooo
Jonathan till ur early grave.

5 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by ahaika23: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Ignored![sup][/sup]
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Omexonomy: The opposition are always fond using insult to critisize the president especially their foot soldiers in nairaland spearheaded by gbawe the tout demdem the chief mo.ron berem the leader of the female arch enemy which is very unfortunate for them

e.g. for example.

Demdem:

How many heads does the otuokpe drunkard has that other leaders like bukohari, aregberascal, okorosha etc doesn't have.
Omexfool, are u aware that right on this sight, obj was called gorilla, ur co fools even called Yaradua go slow
Now that is the turn of the chief fool of the Nigerian Nation by name of Ebele azikwe Jonathan, u fools are crying blue murder.

4 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

e.g. for example.

Goon so u expect him to dish it out and not receive eh

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Goon so u expect him to dish it out and not receive eh

@OP For example again... (Just called Himself a Goon) Did you really need to ask, you log on to Nairaland most days.. when do you see insult free posts from the APC e-warriors?

3 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

@OP For example again... (Just called Himself a Goon) Did you really need to ask, you log on to Nairaland most days.. when do you see insult free posts from the APC e-warriors?

Shut ur trap. U aren't unknown to me. I have always known u to be a goon so what's the big deal.
Who are apc e warriors? Where do u get that from? Ur anus?
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by patrickmuf(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: We tolerate constructive criticism but not pull-the president/nation-down syndrome or politics of terrorism/destruction.
Politics of terrorism/destruction? please i'd like to be clarified about what you wrote here...Funny that you accuse the opposition of the same crime you're guilty of...

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Shut ur trap. U aren't unknown to me. I have always known u to be a goon so what's the big deal.
Who are apc e warriors? Where do u get that from? Ur anus?

hahahahahahaha!

Awesome!

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by truth4meal(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2014
This is a wonderful thread but you must be ready to get awful responses bore out of Military hung overs, disunity, lack of Democratic understanding, intolerance to opposing opinions and tribalism.
They detest the opposition largely because this adminstration has fed tribalism and religion fat like no other before it and dangerously maybe after it. They have turn democracy to we against them. We against any other opinion, suggestion, Protestation, disagreement, criticism, and affiliation. They don't HATE the opposition they are scared of it. They don't hate APC they can't stomach the truth. They don't hate the opposition they are only protecting their interests, corruption and unfettered access to our national cake. They don't hate the opposition it is us as Nigerians they hate cos in all these arithmetic we are the suffer for it.

9 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

hahahahahahaha!

Awesome!

Better.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Firefire(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
samoks: I believe it is so because the opposition is not criticizing the PDP constructively. Why must the opposition use 'we must pull them down at all cost' approach?

Constructive criticism is what the opposition lack.

Just my opinion....

Your opinion is VALIDATED!
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Blockus: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Jonathan supporters take criticism very well.

Its the supporter of APC supporters that resort to violence everytime the get criticised.

2 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Better.

Anything to make you feel good Sir....

That's how my President works

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

Jonathan doesn't give a damn the same way demdem doesn't give a damn about the fool.

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Firefire(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Blockus: Jonathan supporters take criticism very well.

Its the supporter of APC supporters that resort to violence everytime they get criticised.

You are correct!

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

your president work like a clueless drunkard?? did I expect the fruit to fall far from the tree?? you and gej are the s.i unit of dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Firefire:

You are correct!

animalistic omo yiibos forming yoruba, ara lo ma san pa e danu ooo.

3 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Firefire(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

animalistic omo yiibos forming yoruba, ara lo ma san pa e danu ooo.

get behin me.... embarassed (Kori fun ee bi oti wii) Aigbofa lanwoke Ifa kan o si nu para.

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan doesn't give a damn the same way demdem doesn't give a damn about the [b]fool
.[/b]

Ouch! You almost made it, going two post without an insult.
Lets reset and try again..
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Firefire:

get behin me.... embarassed (Kori fun ee bi oti wii) Aigbofa lanwoke Ifa kan o si nu para.

didirin ofo isonu kori fun ee bi mo se wi. wa she ofo bi omisanwo ni, Iwo kini buruku bi inule yin. iku gbona ni yio ran lo si orun apadi.

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

didirin ofo isonu kori fun ee bi mo se wi. wa she ofo bi omisanwo ni, Iwo kini buruku bi inule yin. iku gbona ni yio ran lo si orun apadi.

lipsrsealed
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by qtx(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

this is exactly what we are talking about, agberocious(permit me to use this word) opposition. why insults? you can be polite and still show your annoyance. must it result to abuses? Hmmmmm APC, they are everywhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
qtx:
this is exactly what we are talking about, agberocious(permit me to use this word) opposition. why insults? you can be polite and still show your annoyance. must it result to abuses? Hmmmmm APC, they are everywhere. grin

Fool, like Tinubu, like bukohari like Jonathan.
Deal with it.
Did u even realise that the bastard I qouted threw the first punch? Where is ur criticism about that hypocrite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enoidem’s Day Of Glory @ 50 In Pics / Omisore’s Bus Donation Divides OAU Students / Nigeria Rejects European Union EPA Agreement Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.