Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. (1396 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem is one big deluded fellow. He is mentally sick and unfit to discuss in an open forum like this; Its a pity though.

grow up boy

2 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
himkers: Demdem is one big deluded fellow. He is mentally sick and unfit to discuss in an open forum like this; Its a pity though.

grow up boy

says a lost soul animal born with the brain of a piglet. fvck off loser and go soak your misery in bottles of cyanide.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

says a lost soul animal born with the brain of a piglet. fvck off loser and go soak your misery in bottles of cyanide.

ignoring [size=16pt]fools' mode[/size] activated undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
himkers: my father is one big deluded fellow. He is mentally sick and unfit to discuss in an open forum like this; Its a pity though.

grow up useless man

How is this our business on this thread? Face ur curse alone.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

All my entire generations (even the ones yet unborn) are all fools.

you dont need to tell us that, we already know
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
himkers:

All my entire generations (even the ones yet unborn) are all fools and cursed.

We are all living witnesses to this fool.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

your president work like a clueless drunkard?? did I expect the fruit to fall far from the tree?? you and gej are the s.i unit of dumbness.

@OP do you understand why now?

2 Likes

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
himkers:

ignoring [size=16pt]fools' mode[/size] activated undecided

is that not suppose to be the middle name of your utter useless father.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

@OP do you understand why now?

illiterate go get quality education.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

illiterate go get quality education.

Scholar, please review all you posts.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

Scholar, please review all you posts.

and if you don't point out the error, I will invoke amadioha on you and gej.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Safari29: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Igbos are annoying. They know the president is clueless

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Mogidi: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Omexfool, the chief bastard of nairaland.

Bros are you resigning your position as chief bastard?
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
truth4meal: This is a wonderful thread but you must be ready to get awful responses bore out of Military hung overs, disunity, lack of Democratic understanding, intolerance to opposing opinions and tribalism.
They detest the opposition largely because this adminstration has fed tribalism and religion fat like no other before it and dangerously maybe after it. They have turn democracy to we against them. We against any other opinion, suggestion, Protestation, disagreement, criticism, and affiliation. They don't HATE the opposition they are scared of it. They don't hate APC they can't stomach the truth. They don't hate the opposition they are only protecting their interests, corruption and unfettered access to our national cake. They don't hate the opposition it is us as Nigerians they hate cos in all these arithmetic we are the suffer for it.

Another reason why APC is detested is that the have a panache to distort the truth.

For anyone who cares to recall GEJ ran a "Shoeless" and "Fresh Air" campaign...
BH's Campaign was based on Anti corruption, entrenchment of Sharia Law to the Northern States, ( truthfully I had to google this because nothing was jumping out at me as his slogans except, infidels, blood will flow, dogs, i don't need southern votes etc and i had to be unbiased)

The CPC campaign was a calumny of religious, regional and sectarian campaign, where an aspirant will boldly allude that he didn't need a certain regions vote to win... and when they lost what happened?
The order of the day became Slaughtering of non Northerners, bombing of the car parks, churches, bars, where they mostly use, waylaying and slaughtering those who manage to escape their bombs on the high way! While Mosques and their religious and traditional leaders convoys miraculously are always saved!
This has by far degenerated now to anyone (including their own) who opposes their mission to distablize the country.

Why then will people not begin the discussion and defense along religious and ethnic line??

So you kill them and they should say thank you Sir

Now they turn around and say GEJ caused it.

OP, are you getting informed? Since you were born yesterday and new to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

Touch not my Anointed and Do my Prophets no Harm.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by truth4meal(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

Another reason why APC is detested is that the have a panache to distort the truth.

For anyone who cares to recall GEJ ran a "Shoeless" and "Fresh Air" campaign...
BH's Campaign was based on Anti corruption, entrenchment of Sharia Law to the Northern States, ( truthfully I had to google this because nothing was jumping out at me as his slogans except, infidels, blood will flow, dogs, i don't need southern votes etc and i had to be unbiased)

The CPC campaign was a calumny of religious, regional and sectarian campaign, where an aspirant will boldly allude that he didn't need a certain regions vote to win... and when they lost what happened?
The order of the day became Slaughtering of non Northerners, bombing of the car parks, churches, bars, where they mostly use, waylaying and slaughtering those who manage to escape their bombs on the high way! While Mosques and their religious and traditional leaders convoys miraculously are always saved!
This has by far degenerated now to anyone (including their own) who opposes their mission to distablize the country.

Why then will people not begin the discussion and defense along religious and ethnic line??

So you kill them and they should say thank you Sir

Now they turn around and say GEJ caused it.

OP, are you getting informed? Since you were born yesterday and new to Nigeria.

Is this a response to what I wrote or u misquoted my comment?
I can seem to find any corroboration between what I wrote and these suppositions. Its either you misquote me or you misfired.
Check and do the needful. thanks

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

No errors anywhere, I can confirm that you and your like write quite intelligibly, just that the frequent use of very foul/gutter language, makes me wonder that calling some one an illiterate and a goon because they don't curse would make your scholarly education out of this world.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mogidi:

Are u competing with Omexfool for the position?
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
truth4meal: Is this a response to what I wrote or u misquoted my comment?
I can seem to find any corroboration between what I wrote and these suppositions. Its either you misquote me or you misfired.
Check and do the needful. thanks

Checked.. everything seems fine to me.

My response homes in on this aspect of your comment

"They detest the opposition largely because this administration has fed tribalism and religion fat like no other before it and dangerously maybe after it. They have turn democracy to we against them."

So I reminded you a bit of the background that exacerbated the prevalence of tribalism and religion in the country.

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

No errors anywhere, I can confirm that you and your like write quite intelligibly, just that the frequent use of very foul/gutter language, makes me wonder that calling some one an illiterate and a goon because they don't curse would make your scholarly education out of this world.

the PDP e-rat don't deserve anything, better than those adjectives I use in describing them. you use to be my pal when I register at first, I don't know how you lose it. to be a member of the evil party that hate Islam and Muslims so much. we fought on the same lines against crusaders on this forum.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by shizzle11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mogidi:

Even if the mofo resigns, we will refuse his resignition, we cant have a better chief bars.tard on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

the PDP e-rat don't deserve anything, better than those adjectives I use in describing them. you use to be my pal when I register at first, I don't know how you lose it. to be a member of the evil party that hate Islam and Muslims so much. we fought on the same lines against crusaders on this forum.

Nah... Not me.
You have mistaken my Moniker.

Check again and be consoled that you haven't lost your Allie.

Point of correction I don't hate Muslims. My Faith mandates me to Love my Neighbor as myself.
What I truthfully despise is all the killings in the name of Islam and the reluctance of even knowledgeable Muslims to condemning it
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by truth4meal(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

Checked.. everything seems fine to me.

My response homes in on this aspect of your comment

"They detest the opposition largely because this administration has fed tribalism and religion fat like no other before it and dangerously maybe after it. They have turn democracy to we against them."

So I reminded you a bit of the background that exacerbated the prevalence of tribalism and religion in the country.
Nice one bro. Let's keep this cool n we good.
what happened pre elections has an impact post election hope u agree with me. From Buhari statement of planes of thumb printed ballots, calling of Yoruba leaders Vagabonds by GEJ, making violence inevitable of Atiku of PDP then, to we are sinking together by GEj, to the PDP member and 2nd republic governor of Kaduna's making govt uncomfortable, to the refusal of Buhari's advert on state tv, to Jona not allegedly not allowing the north complete their term, to the alleged agreement btw tinubu and jona is a country that need to move forward.
What happened during the post election violence is well documented as it was submitted by committee instituted by GEJ but it find is not in tandem with what can be use as a political tool so its buried. the leaks shows that even CPC members suffered from the ramping youths. Its just bore out of followership and love although wrongly displayed.
All the quote alluded to buhari or CPC is either wrongly apportioned or fabricated. Its all propaganda n nothing else.
Amodu Sheriff and Ndume is in PDP just like the dokpesi that was alleged to have bombed the capital.
PDP doesn't hate APC they are scared
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by anago1000: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tintinix:

Nah... Not me.
You have mistaken my Moniker.

Check again and be consoled that you haven't lost your Allie.

Point of correction I don't hate Muslims. My Faith mandates me to Love my Neighbor as myself.
What I truthfully despise is all the killings in the name of Islam and the reluctance of even knowledgeable Muslims to condemning it

OK maybe the username look very much alike. another ignorant postulation by you. the issue of terrorism is above most Nigerians because of their high level of dumbness. after the fall of communism the next rival ideology to the west is Islam. and they have to bring it down with all their might. why are the mujahedeen not terrorist when they fought with us funds and equipments to crush USSR in Afghanistan, ditto for Isis fighting Assad in Syria and loads of instances.

damn!!!! knowledgeable Muslims have not criticize boko haram, are you kidding me sheikh Ahmed jafar was murdered cold blooded for speaking against them ditto for Abu Zaria. while you guys still hurl insult at us. y'all are already made up in your stereotypes so it of no use educating you.

and when have any Muslim hold Christians worldwide culpable for the actions of Joseph kony, Anders brevik, anti saleka, Amish christian movement in USA and the Irish Catholic resistance.
Re: PDP/ Jonathan Supporters Why Don't You Like Criticism Or You Just Hate APC. by Tintinix: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Nice debating with you all and I am glad that we did some banter along the way that didn't result to insults.

I deliberately wanted to show that it was possible to have a meaningful conversation with the opposition without deviating from the crux of the matter.

@truth4meal, I struggled to understand your last post, however i deduce that again, their is a propaganda against APC that is being buried by FG...

@anago1000 My comments on the Knowledgeable Muslims is within our Nigerian Space.... so my ignorance can be excused?

Today.. I plan to ..... "Face my work" grin cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Jewish Sign On New N100 Note,jonathan Is Not Anti-muslim – Presidency Replied / Exclusive 2015 Show Of Shame: As El-rufai Sneaks Out Of 2015 Afan Festival... / BREAKING NEWS: French Police Kill Charlie Holdo Journalists Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.