Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (47091 Views)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by ola4ola(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
The parents of the Mass Communications undergraduate of the Delta State University, Abraka, Belynda Chinwe Bosa, who planned her own kidnap with her boyfriend to obtain a ransom of of N10 million from them, has disowned her, saying she has always been a bad child who has repeatedly brought pains and sorrow to them

The girl and her boyfriend, George Itietie, who were arrested in Port Harcourt after they had received the sum of N500,000 from the distraught family, are currently being detained by Delta Police Command, despite her regrets, will also have to contend with her parents' anger and abandonment.

The petrified parents who became distraught when it was revealed to them that their beloved daughter was actually behind the kidnap, promptly disowned her for putting them through hell.

Bosa, a 300 level student, had told police officers in her confession that she did what she did out of love and her desire to marry Itietie but now, it seems all her plans for her future has hit the rocks as her parents have vowed never to have anything to do with her including her educational pursuit or the man she was so smitten with love, meaning that they will not support any marriage plans between them.

They implored the police to treat her and Itietie as criminals.

Bosa, crying profusely when her parents visited the police station, said:

"I regret getting involved in this crime. Please forgive me, daddy and mummy! I’m sorry for the stress I made you go through!

George and I love each other. We decided to get married but had no money to plan the wedding.

I decided to offer myself to be kidnapped by George so that we could extort money from my parents for the wedding. If I’m given the chance, I’ll still marry George.

But we didn’t envisage that it would go this way. I can’t just explain what came over me.

I don’t know why I embarked on this shameful act.

I’ve embarrassed my parents and soiled my family name for the sake of love. Can somebody please help me beg them to forgive me?"

But her parents would have none of her tears and pleas, saying she was only shedding crocodile tears.

On his part, Itietie did not believe that any plans for marriage between them would work anymore.

"Even if Belynda’s parents allow me to marry her, will they be able to obliterate the stigma from their hearts?"

Do you think Belynda's parents are right in disowning her or should they forgive their daughter after her apology?

http://pulse.ng/gist/bad-girl-parents-of-girl-who-kidnapped-herself-disown-her-id3429562.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Chazzyboy: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by espn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mad child..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by teemanbastos(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
dy'll probably accept her back if she bkums bornagain and alxo try to rebuild her career.
But she really has brot. Pain to d family.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Jennydoris(f): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wonders shall never end! shocked
What was she thinking? Kidnapping herself just to extort money from her parents. sad

Well, I really don't know her reasons, but the parents shouldn't have disowned her because that may make her even the worst kidnapper on earth. They should accept her and take her to the rehabilitation centre undecided. Maybe something is wrong with her upstairs. angry. You never can tell what were her reasons for engaging in such act because for all I know something must have prompted the action.

Although, am not in support of what she did no matter the reasons behind the action. But seriously, that young woman over there needs help probably through prayers and rehab.

20 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
They should just forgive her but should be made to face the law.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fkforyou(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
tongue
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fkforyou(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
I like her hairstyle.... tongue

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by chumakk: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
so if she was successfull then she kidnap herself when she wants to give birth. lol
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ostrich-style parenting. Surely, they must have a history of such silly decisions to have made the girl turn out the way she did.

Meanwhile, boyfriend George no even get levels. Tufia.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
the girl hairstyle tire me o. they should go and continue the marriage in jail

14 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cool story. But where's the source,sauce,sores,saws or socks?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
What kind of hairstyle is that? Is she bald in the middle of her head?

Well,she should apologize to her parents and promise not to hurt them again.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by cocokiller1(f): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

lool

saw d news on tv yesterday
she's an albino

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by elantraceey(f): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

it's called visible parting though the visibility in this one is way too much grin grin

Exttemely foolish things girls do for love but her parents should try to forgive her.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

it's called visible parting though the visibility in this one is way too much grin grin

Exttemely foolish things girls do for love but her parents should try to forgive her.
That is no longer a parting. It is a gap.

grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by elantraceey(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
That is no longer a parting. It is a gap.

grin

lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Kimoni: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Shame on you girl!

Some albinos had their parents reject them from the word go, yours didn't, now this is how you pay back

You truly deserve some punishment.

12 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by armadeo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Ostrich-style parenting. Surely, they must have a history of such silly decisions to have made the girl turn out the way she did.

Meanwhile, boyfriend George no even get levels. Going to jail for an albino. Tufia.

Look at that guy closely. Do you think he can spell 10million. Talk less if seeing it. I think the girls parents hold small thing and the guy was out to make a quick buck.

He own don be sha!!

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by lilmax(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
If this is love then i dont want to fall in love

5 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by JEITO: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
A lot of Girls of these days need bigger brains that function. They seem to to do sillier things now all in the name of love.

You'll hardly hear of a boy sending his nude pix to his gf, but girls will gladly do with all pleasure sef.

A boy promises you marriage(when he's still an undergraduate living off his parents) and you get pregnant for him-you put your life on-hold for atleast 2years nursing the child. By which time he has obviously moved on.

You see a girl going to wash, clean and cook for a boy all in the name of "he will marry me" That is foolishness.

Na only girls go weley another girl for road say she dey date her bf instead of taking it out on your bf.

You neva marry, yet you don be full housewife. The most painful is campus couples. Both of you are students yet he'll be going to study, while you are in his crib doing the cooking and laundry for him. Ontop school fees wey your papa dey pay.

Smh, there are things we left behind that we need to go back to asap

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by urchbarbie(f): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by amokeme(f): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked what kind of hair style is that??
And she is still saying she will marry him if given the chance? She needs prayers mbok!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by boss1310(m): 3:28am On Jan 25, 2015
i have noticed something in Nigeria,when naija police take you you will slim down even your complexion will change.that boyfriend may not be like this b4,he also haven't realised the crime he commited and the punishment he can face as the poor culprit compared to the girl with a wealthy family for him to still hope of marriage with her girl.as for the albino and her HAIR the parents will forgive her after the gra gra,the mother will not let this go on more than it should

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2015
LOVE came over you...but this time ,it's the FOOLISH VARIETY....
IF I were your parents, I would urge them to sentence u to death by exposing you to SOLDIER ANTS

7 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by ola4ola(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2015
JEITO:
A lot of Girls of these days need bigger brains that function. They seem to to do sillier things now all in the name of love.

You'll hardly hear of a boy sending his nude pix to his gf, but girls will gladly do with all pleasure sef.

A boy promises you marriage(when he's still an undergraduate living off his parents) and you get pregnant for him-you put your life on-hold for atleast 2years nursing the child. By which time he has obviously moved on.

You see a girl going to wash, clean and cook for a boy all in the name of "he will marry me" That is foolishness.

Na only girls go weley another girl for road say she dey date her bf instead of taking it out on your bf.

You neva marry, yet you don be full housewife. The most painful is campus couples. Both of you are students yet he'll be going to study, while you are in his crib doing the cooking and laundry for him. Ontop school fees wey your papa dey pay.

Smh, there are things we left behind that we need to go back to asap
nice one there

10 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by ola4ola(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2015
kayciano:
LOVE came over you...but this time ,it's the FOOLISH VARIETY....
IF I were your parents, I would urge them to sentence u to death by exposing you to SOLDIER ANTS
u go wicked gann ooo

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2015
All i see is the wide gap parting on the girl's head.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Pure and Applied Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by DBestDoc(f): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
I like her hairstyle.... tongue

Wicked guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by horlabiyi(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Stupid boy, all because you want to marry her. You tarnished the name and image of yourself and your entire family. Sometimes,it's hard to understand how youth of nowadays think. Don't you just think you can make billions by yourself with your brain and two hands? Smh pure and applied nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fkforyou(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
DBestDoc:

Wicked guy grin grin
Lol....na true talk..o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.