Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? (60022 Views)

FINALLY! Airtel Nigeria Introduces Timely Plan (for Unlimited Download) / Your Experience: New Airtel Android Subscription / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
horllybabe:

Surprisingly,i logged in to ask her that question.don't know why everything is funny to her
Suprise!. girls dont understand each other anymore.
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Ubking0(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
too bad..
they removed it..

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by donhils: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
BRCOL70:

My Brother, don't forget that Android in itself sulks data like water...but anyway let's wait and see.
All these talks of android sucking data like water adonbilivit. Why? I have a 5.5 inches android device and it doesn't suck any data unnecessarily. it takes ur data when you use it.
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
all pervs can now visit my facebook and please rich guys only

B*tches can also view my facebook too

User name Rebecca John

None pervs and b*tch can please ignor
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
emtimes: Suprise!. girls dont understand each other anymore.

Sure we do lol! Funny guy lol
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by thrizzle(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

WtF lol! You seems so funny!
this one just dey learn english sha '' you seems funny'' lwkmd
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
tempem:
Funny!!

Real funny lol!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Casey001(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Airtel user enjoy am still enjoy my glo codedly .
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Flawlessangel:
come rebecca which one b all dis funny funny funny 4 all ur commentsdis one wey body dey sweet u like dis, all the comments here ar kinda funny 2 u...better tell us the funny thing going on wit u o.

You and I both know that you're funny lol lol lol!!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
horllybabe:

Surprisingly,i logged in to ask her that question.don't know why everything is funny to her

Very funny lady lol
By the way are you really a girl or you're just a guy using girl's name?
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
emtimes: yo babe whats ur username

Rebecca
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
KingMEXX: Because of one girl on this thread, thats why guys are becoming restless??

grin grin

The girl even sounds like a ʀєтαʀɗ...repeating the same words "Lol" and "funny" in every reply smh

Lol lol!! I just can't help stop laughing what the hell?? Are you kidding me??!!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Seamareggae:
Very retarded gurl... And guys dey reply her sef

Lol you guys will kill me with laughter lol!!! Very funny indeed
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Spactacle:

you really think so?
ok why dont drop ya fbk username here or you can pm it to me....

Rich guys only
Rebecca
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
thrizzle:
this one just dey learn english sha '' you seems funny'' lwkmd

Lol lol lol!!! Omg I can't stop laughing lol guy you too funny
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by parrotibaba(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Are you forking with me??! Can you please prove it?? Mutherforker loser!
boohoo!!!!! cry me a lagoon ya bunny .....
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by parrotibaba(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
guys stop patronising dis gay dude using ladies names as his moniker, if u guys could remember Jraph or Grace2020(yes dat one dat opened a thread claiming dat d tecno r7 got a kitkat update) or tweaker ,dis is d dude claiming to be dem,apparently he gets banned by d mods n he changes his moniker, beware of gays,pm him at ur own peril
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
parrotibaba: boohoo!!!!! cry me a lagoon ya bunny .....

Bleeping sh*t
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
parrotibaba: guys stop patronising dis gay dude using ladies names as his moniker, if u guys could remember Jraph or Grace2020(yes dat one dat opened a thread claiming dat d tecno r7 got a kitkat update) or tweaker ,dis is d dude claiming to be dem,apparently he gets banned by d mods n he changes his moniker, beware of gays,pm him at ur own peril

WtF?? Anyway only if you can prove it whatever from you words it seems you and that clown of a jraph or whatever is working together if not I wonder how you got to know that just that one person owns so much account with different female and male names on them or you created them your self using it to scam people you gaddamned son of a b*tch!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
parrotibaba: guys stop patronising dis gay dude using ladies names as his moniker, if u guys could remember Jraph or Grace2020(yes dat one dat opened a thread claiming dat d tecno r7 got a kitkat update) or tweaker ,dis is d dude claiming to be dem,apparently he gets banned by d mods n he changes his moniker, beware of gays,pm him at ur own peril

WtF?? Anyway only if you can prove it whatever from you words it seems you and that clown of a jraph or whatever is working together if not I wonder how you got to know that just that one person owns so much account with different female and male names on them or you created them your self using it to scam people you gaddamned son of a b*tch! fork you fork jraph grace2020 or whatever!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by parrotibaba(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
do u know how I always catch u? well its simply, d way u jump into defense wen I mention jraph or grace ,dat gives u away,so stop deceiving guys into thinking dat u r a lady OK?
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
parrotibaba: do u know how I always catch u? well its simply, d way u jump into defense wen I mention jraph or grace ,dat gives u away,so stop deceiving guys into thinking dat u r a lady OK?

Holy Crap I'm a banker for god's sake and from my 200,000 naira salary I don't buy low end china r7 phone or whatever and encased you don't know I'm known with iphones and I don't miss any of their flagship phones now using their latest iphone which I bought 138,000 naira the very first time they brought it to nigeria so you can see you and I ain't on the same class and I date only rich nigeria guy I ain't jobless to come here and waste my time for nothing just here in respective of my iphone and saw a whole lot of funny threads lol this is indeed a funny thread lol!!!
Come on dude go find someone of your type and educated illiterate cause to me it seems you're just an attention seeker bleeping asshule!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by parrotibaba(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
hahahahaha nice try bt u vnt reached dia yet PS u can't deceive me
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by thrizzle(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Lol lol lol!!! Omg I can't stop laughing lol guy you too funny
bro get a life fr
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by thrizzle(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Holy Crap I'm a banker for god's sake and from my 200,000 naira salary I don't buy low end china r7 phone or whatever and encased you don't know I'm known with iphones and I don't miss any of their flagship phones now using their latest iphone which I bought 138,000 naira the very first time they brought it to nigeria so you can see you and I ain't on the same class and I date only rich nigeria guy I ain't jobless to come here and waste my time for nothing just here in respective of my iphone and saw a whole lot of funny threads lol this is indeed a funny thread lol!!!
Come on dude go find someone of your type and educated illiterate cause to me it seems you're just an attention seeker bleeping asshule!
you seem like an ssce holder to me, even people wey dey clean bank follow call themselves bankers. dude get a life stop pretending to be female

3 Likes

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
thrizzle:
bro get a life fr

I ain't bro and I've got a live already
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by henroe2k2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

poor punctuation.......
what a banker we got here....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Infinix Changes Logo To Demonstrate Social Distancing / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.