Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? (60021 Views)

FINALLY! Airtel Nigeria Introduces Timely Plan (for Unlimited Download) / Your Experience: New Airtel Android Subscription / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
thrizzle:
you seem like an ssce holder to me, even people wey dey clean bank follow call themselves bankers. dude get a life stop pretending to be female

I ain't a dude and you guys should stop forcing your selfs to believe I'm a guy lol this is indeed very funny seriously
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by thrizzle(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

I ain't bro and I've got a live already
you mean life*

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by bravexpensive(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Generalkorex: let the competition begins
gbagaun!
gbagaun!
gbagaun!

3 Likes

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by thrizzle(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

I ain't bro and I've got a live already
you mean life* retard can't spell what he says he has
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
henroe2k2:
poor punctuation.......
what a banker we got here....

Your very funny lol!!!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
thrizzle:
you mean life* retard can't spell what he says he has

This is why I said that this thread is funny and full of educated illiterates lol bleeping asshule!
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by thrizzle(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

This is why I said that this thread is funny and full of educated illiterates lol bleeping asshule!
its obvious who the illiterate is. gayass bank toilet cleaner

3 Likes

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by kaynasian07(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
na lie jor. if na true, it will b everywhere...plus shey na airtel go spell "andriod" ? na so dem dull reach??
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by realowded(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am currently using the opera mini planand whatsapp...make 400...I think am enjoying it
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Gpres(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
I tried *141*1# and android plan was not listed there
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by wunmi2odun(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

WtF?? Anyway only if you can prove it whatever from you words it seems you and that clown of a jraph or whatever is working together if not I wonder how you got to know that just that one person owns so much account with different female and male names on them or you created them your self using it to scam people you gaddamned son of a b*tch!
gaddamned?? See buffalo english!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by donhils: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
hushmail:

u dey use nokia torch
I'm still waiting for your response oh. you that don't use Nokia torch, could you pls show me a screen shot where you got that purported "andriod plans "
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Lol lol!! I just can't help stop laughing what the hell?? Are you kidding me??!!
Pathetic тωαт! undecided undecided

You think everyone has time for your foolishness?? Deluded nitwit
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by wunmi2odun(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
KingMEXX: Pathetic тωαт! undecided undecided

You think everyone has time for your foolishness?? Deluded nitwit
this is way too much for the fool na. Let us just stop exchanging words with her or the next words you will read from her again would be LOL. Stupid IBEX grin
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2014
rebeccaluis:

you know when our mates were best in grades we were only the class clowns
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by parrotibaba(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2014
guys 4get dat gay dude let us focus on d topic of d thread....I still checked d *141*1# thingy n I didn't see any Android plan ,maybe airtel deliberately removed it
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Skykid1208(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Lol!!! Funny guy! I think I like the word bleep sounds good and funny lol lol
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Tunnex1: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
abrahym: Service currently unavailable
how did u change d font of ur phone....abeg give me d procedure....thnks
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
wunmi2odun: and...WTF is this nigga? Mod pls ban this fool undecided

And why the hell huh Damn.....
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Jeffoo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Airtel! dey be 419 o
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by wunmi2odun(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
rebeccaluis:

And why the hell huh Damn.....
I don't even understand a thing you just wrote loser! how did you even manage to signup on nairaland? **pondering**. people like you should be kept in the zoo grin gringrin
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by tziz(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2014
This thread is about Airtel Android plans, i came here to get som info, guys pls focus...
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by tziz(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Stop misleading pple, der's no such tin as "Airtel Android Plans". Its only bis plans dt work on other devices. I did d N1,500/2gb bis plan on my android and to my greatest surprise am still bein double-charged! **sobs** I luv u android, i dnt wanna leave u buh dey r bent on breaking us up, dt oda bitch- Blackberry(my ex), she doesnt dmand mch buh she rilly stupid! **shit
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Alfred234(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2014
tziz: Stop misleading pple, der's no such tin as "Airtel Android Plans". Its only bis plans dt work on other devices. I did d N1,500/2gb bis plan on my android and to my greatest surprise am still bein double-charged! **sobs** I luv u android, i dnt wanna leave u buh dey r bent on breaking us up, dt oda bitch- Blackberry(my ex), she doesnt dmand mch buh she rilly stupid! **shit
Nobody is misleading anybody the plans were there earlier this week i saw it with my very eyes I don't knw why Airtel removed it maybe they are still working on it buh I knw wat I saw

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by Yugosng(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:
Holy Crap I'm a banker for god's sake and from my 200,000 naira salary I don't buy low end china r7 phone or whatever and encased you don't know I'm known with iphones and I don't miss any of their flagship phones now using their latest iphone which I bought 138,000 naira the very first time they brought it to nigeria so you can see you and I ain't on the same class and I date only rich nigeria guy I ain't jobless to come here and waste my time for nothing just here in respective of my iphone and saw a whole lot of funny threads lol this is indeed a funny thread lol!!!
Come on dude go find someone of your type and educated illiterate cause to me it seems you're just an attention seeker bleeping asshule!

Miss Banker, you just murdered English language grin [s]a moment of silence for English Language please[/s]

What happened to God (with a big letter G - except, of course, you were referring to Amadioha) undecided, you meant incase angry?, Nigeria or Nigerian?

Please which bank did you say you work for again?

I weep for that bank cry cry

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by parrotibaba(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yugosng:

Miss Banker, you just murdered English language grin [s]a moment of silence for English Language please[/s]

What happened to God (with a big letter G - except, of course, you were referring to Amadioha) undecided, you meant incase angry?, Nigeria or Nigerian?

working in a bank my bottom... dat guy just d form rubbish here,a guy using ladies names as his moniker

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yugosng:

WtF you must be sick of drugs
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
parrotibaba: working in a bank my bottom... dat guy just d form rubbish here,a guy using ladies names as his moniker

Those drugs and weed you take is turning your brain that's why you can't reason you're darned loser
Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by parrotibaba(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Those drugs and weed you take is turning your brain that's why you can't reason you're darned loser
for d love of Pete will u just shut ur pie hole n get a life?

1 Like

Re: Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? by rebeccaluis(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
parrotibaba: for d love of Pete will u just shut ur pie hole n get a life?

I already have a live you mutherforker

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Infinix Changes Logo To Demonstrate Social Distancing / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.