Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Sharp And Clean Laptop With Dead Motherboard Sell & Buy Market. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sharp And Clean Laptop With Dead Motherboard Sell & Buy Market. (696 Views)

Hp Probook 4530s Motherboard Urgently Needed,see Pics / Clean Laptop Needed (fairly Used) / Laptop With Longest Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharp And Clean Laptop With Dead Motherboard Sell & Buy Market. by Joel3(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello,

This is a market to sell your clean and shape laptop with dead panal or board. laptop with motherboard you dont intend to fix can be sold here. Laptop must be sharp.

Market opened a commissioned.
Re: Sharp And Clean Laptop With Dead Motherboard Sell & Buy Market. by Joel3(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2014
hello,

I have this working LG X120 mini notebook, the only issue is the body. Although the body is clean but has some crack somewhere and doesn't lap completely well and a little part of the screen.

Now I would really need a clean sharp LG complete notebook with dead motherboard only.

Every other things like battery, keyboard, neat laptop body. Should be ok.

If you have and want to make a deal just let me know here.

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Get A Modem ....pls Advise / Grab This Mercury 2.4kva Inverter Promo Opportunity / Top 5 Reasons Twitter Is Better Than Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.