Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO (3051 Views)

Creative Minds Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,Lagos. / Creative Minds Needed Urgently / Creative Minds Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hello class,
I need people who are oriented, focused and intelligent. I want to start an NGO that will see to the affairs of LADIES and GIRL-CHILD. It is called LADIES EMPOWERMENT and AWARENESS ORG. (LEA). You can get in touch with me on mypassion4real@yahoo.com
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by naijadiva2(f): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
like the idea.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2006
THANKS
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by iice(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2006
Gr8t idea!
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Hotstepper(f): 3:04am On Jul 19, 2006
good idea, gurl, I am so much interested in this. I a currently working with an NGO here in Canada, tell me more, thanks
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2006
@Hotstepper
THANKS SO MUCH. I WILL SEND THE VISION AND MISSION OF THE GROUP.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Hotstepper(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2006
No problem gurl, I will e-mail you so you can use my e-mail addy to send the mission and everything, I will tell you more in the mail. Thank you once more for this great opportunity
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
@hotstepper
ok, i will send it 2 u
i have seen your mail
thanks
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Hotstepper(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
gur, I am yet to send you a mail. infact, send the info to nnenny@yorku.ca, I will be expecting it soon, Thanks
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Seun(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
I hate Non-governmental organizations. angry

If you want to help people, first work hard and make money then you can spend that money on the less privileged.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Hotstepper(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ Seun, what are you talking about? so we should wait till who knows when we have money before we can help. I work with an NGO here for 5 years now and I know how it works. You get money from the Government and companies and help less privildeged people with it. Like here, we run programs for at-risk youths and help new immigrants ETc, As am talking to you now, alot of people are here doing one program or the other, SO NGO is basically helping people from the money you get from organizations, gov'ts and individuals, This is why Western world is develpoed unlike Nigeria etc, where they wanna make money b4 reacting
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2006
@seun

you see one thing i've known about life is that we all are entitled to our own opinion but, it's just a pity that not all

opinion are right. of course you must have your reasons for saying that but, honestly speaking i was not lookin for

everybody. my caption is enough to let people know that.

seun, i dont know what to say but, thanks for your view.

it counts.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Oyin100(f): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2006
@ lifted

Nice stuff you are going into. I'm very much interested. I actually wrote some projects on issues like this. Pls mail me your Mission and Vision statements.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by harte(f): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2006
hi lifted, i'm very much interested in your vision and would love to get more details bout it. i can be reached on my email add:harte_26@yahoo.com.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2006
i saw your mail and the reply have been sent to your mail.
thanks
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Harrizon(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2006
Hi Lifted,
Good concept, i work with an NGO based in Abuja named FIF, so kindly send your mission/vision about the concept or shed more light fore better understanding,, Good of you.

Harrizon
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2006
@harrizon

i saw your mail and i will like to say that you can send your e-mail address to my box so that i can forward your request. i will not want to send it to this forum for security reasons.
thank you
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Bosy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2006
Good idea, I understand your concept! Hope yours will not be like the lady that runs an NGO in VI(Idowu Tylor str.) Lagos. 4rm the grants and funds she gets bought 2 good cars 4 self, nice fones wit post paid contracts fully loaded, pays peanuts to hapless graduates whom she hires 'n' fires at will. no thanks to poverty and unemployment situatn in da country.
wish yea the best.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
@bossy
thanks for your mail. yeah, i know it's true but, LEA is a different game entirely. nobody is hiring anybody. We all gonna work as a team. For heaven sake, anybody that is ready to join should know that LEA is a team group and all posts are vacant. I'm just the facilitator.
This is not an avenue to make money, it's just a forum for individuals from different tribe, race and colour with the same focus to help the Ladies and Girl-Child.
i rest my case
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Harrizon(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2006
Holla!
My addys re coolbukie@yahoo.com, harrizonjohnson@yahoo.com

Cheers
Harrizon
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by charlesn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2006
Lifted i am interested in this project. I always wanted to work for humanity. My e-mail address is dakcee@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by charlesn(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2006
Lifted i am interested in this project. I always wanted to work for humanity. My e-mail address is dakcee@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by dearie(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2006
Cool Idea, but it seems too feminine for my participation.
I love NGO's and identifiable with a couple of them, like HOPEWORLDWIDE Nigeria, UNICEF (HIV/AIDS Peer Educator), W.H.O (Kick Out Polio Campaign), Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency ,NDLEA Drug Free Campaign, and so on.

I wish I could be invited to join u girls, I could help with ideas that will see us realising this dream in no time.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Ngban: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2006
Brilliant idea.Am interested.I got the qualities.mail me at plnero10@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by dearie(m): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2006
if convinced about me, the E-mail addy is shadyhenry@yahoo.com
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Chxta(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2006
Take home pay?
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by teeewai(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2006
hi,
@ dearie
you are welcome to join. i have sent the mail into your box. we want guys like you too.

@charlesn
i've sent everything you need to know about LEA to your mail.

i'm so happy for the replies. shortlisted candidates will be sent mails at due time
thanks.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
hi,
@ dearie
you are welcome to join. i have sent the mail into your box. we want guys like you too.

@charlesn
i've sent everything you need to know about LEA to your mail.

i'm so happy for the replies. shortlisted candidates will be sent mails at due time
thanks.
teewai, is a member too.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by carmelily: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2006
way to go
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by mesampy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2006
hi.
i am also interested in participating in this ngo and would like more info.this is my addy.
sampsng@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by itsharp(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2006
HI NGO LADY, I AM AN IT PERSON AND WOULD WANT TO KNOW IF I FIT INTO YOUR ORGANIZATION. BUZZ ME ON increase_dpeace@yahoo.com
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by walcott(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
I'm equally interested, my e-mail is walcottshour@yahoo.com. Send me the details because I'm presently working with a similar NGO. I want to see how we could work together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aptitude Test Format - Chevron Nigeria Limited / Royal Exchange 2013 Gm Trainee Test / Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.