Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. (3035 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Bank Teller Job With Diamond / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by phranco(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hello fellow Nlanders,i need your candid advice and comment pls.
Am a guy with great potentials,intelligent,good in writing and speak english fluently.I can even defend a degree result,but i only have o'level result.I need to further my education but i need a means.My parents are financially incapable to train me.i live alone and currently doing a job of 20k,but my rent,bills and upkeep is dependent on that meagre salary.I want to forge an ND result,get a job of at least 40 - 45k with it,enroll in a part time programme and further my education,cos i don't want to limit myself to o'level.
My major fear is this: I want to know whether our employer's usually verify our certificates in their various institutions,or do they just dump it in their archives.Secondly,if you are eventually caught,what is the consequence or your fate.will it only end in terminating your appointment,or will they prosecute you? I need your advice and comment ASAP.
Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by a1solution: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
You may do and get away with it but if they gbab you! - the tory go wor wor o my guy
Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by obowunmi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nigeria is not easy.
Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by phranco(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2012
working with som1's certificate or working with a forged certificate,which one is better or riskier?
Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2012
@OP, don't call or mail anyone that claims they have an advise for you. They only wanna cut their share from your 20K !

@topic, don't do it. Not worth the risk.save up and enroll for ND please.

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by zoks(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
@OP
phranco: Hello fellow Nlanders,i need your candid advice and comment pls.
Am a guy with great potentials,intelligent,good in writing and speak english fluently.I can even defend a degree result,but i only have o'level result.I need to further my education but i need a means.My parents are financially incapable to train me.i live alone and currently doing a job of 20k,but my rent,bills and upkeep is dependent on that meagre salary.I want to forge an ND result,get a job of at least 40 - 45k with it,enroll in a part time programme and further my education,cos i don't want to limit myself to o'level.
My major fear is this: I want to know whether our employer's usually verify our certificates in their various institutions,or do they just dump it in their archives.Secondly,if you are eventually caught,what is the consequence or your fate.will it only end in terminating your appointment,or will they prosecute you? I need your advice and comment ASAP.
You can defend a degree? What degree exactly? You speak English fluently....me too! You only have to write IELTS and have them rate your essay as fundamentally flawed,then you'd understand that the English Language isn't cherry pie.You sure have a keen sense of self.
I'll disregard all that.Now,Bro believe me you don't want to go through the misery of certificate forgery. They'll always find out.Companies employ consultants who go to schools to run checks on their employees,at least good companies do.Yes 20k isn't much but you might be able to stretch it a little further to pay for your education.You are smart enough to want a better life and you can make it happen.Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by phranco(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^^^
Thanks very much bro,i really appreciate your candid advice.what if i use someone's credentials(a cousin or brother),and answer the person's name to secure a job.won't it be more safer.i still need your opinion.
Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by zoks(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
phranco: ^^^^
Thanks very much bro,i really appreciate your candid advice.what if i use someone's credentials(a cousin or brother),and answer the person's name to secure a job.won't it be more safer.i still need your opinion.

Phranco,I wouldn't do that.You are way too smart to impersonate anyone.I am certain you don't want any relative to take credit for your success. You have to do it the hard way,that means earning your own degree.That way you'll show how brilliant you really are.You may eventually qualify for a scholarship (if you study full time). Whatever you do,stay out of trouble.

Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by boron10(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
phranco: ^^^^
Don't impersonate, it doesn't make sense, once you're caught, it will be trouble for you and the real owner of the certificate. Besides, having a certificate does not guarantee you a job, only God is the giver of Job. So please, be prayerful and hopeful that whatever you're encountering now is just for a short time. Be honest in whatever you venture into, and every other things (money inclusive) will follow

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job With A Forged Certificate - Advice Needed Pls. by phranco(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
thank you very much broda.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Centre Calling For CSC Stanbic IBTC / Where Can Someone That Studied Microbiology Work In Abuja / Freelance Work From Home As A Personalized Internet Assessor At Lionbridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.