Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs (1052 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Chelsea have offered John Mikel Obi to Italian
clubs at a cut-price, in a desperate bid to offload
the Nigeria international.
Mikel's deal with Blues does not run out until the summer of 2017, but Jose Mourinho appears to have lost faith in the player and is eager to offload him to create space and raise more funds for new acquisition.
Tuttomercatoweb reports that Chelsea are
currently hawking Mikel's services to Serie A
clubs for a fee of €6 million (£4.8 million).
It is reported that lack of interest in the 27-year-
old has forced the club to reduce their asking price
for the player who had an unimpressive outing at
the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil.
But still, the suitors have failed to show up for the
youngster who started his career with Plateau
United of Jos.
http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/mobile/news/46720/chelsea-offer-john-mikel-obi-to-italian-clubs

Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by texaco1: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2014
See chelsea hawking mikel as if na garri and pure water dem wan sell. He should have gone to turkey when they needed his services
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by nedu2000(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
John Mikel Obi....most over-hyped Nigerian player ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2014
texaco1: See chelsea hawking mikel as if na garri and pure water dem wan sell. He should have gone to turkey when they needed his services
lolzz....abi,I thought he would impress at the world Cup ni and through dat get better suitors but he disappointed and not playing the world Cup at all would have been better than his poor display....
He better come back to his plateau united to continue his bench warming...
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
He is about to become a failed footballer.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by eby001(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
now i think fellaini's case better than mikelis obelis' own
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
eby001: now i think fellaini's case better than mikelis obelis' own
sure nah...fellaini performs better than him
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by texaco1: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Princeadebayo1: lolzz....abi,I thought he would impress at the world Cup ni and through dat get better suitors but he disappointed and not playing the world Cup at all would have been better than his poor display....
He better come back to his plateau united to continue his bench warming...
maybe now he will realise that he still needs to improve ,I think he got carried away by the praises showered on him by the nigeria press . This might push him to do more than denge pose on top ball
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Princeadebayo1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
texaco1: maybe now he will realise that he still needs to improve ,I think he got carried away by the praises showered on him by the nigeria press . This might push him to do more than denge pose on top ball
even after he realizes that he need to improve I pray he has the confidence and motivation to do so because to me it's like he is not helping himself and he knows it
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Johnnny(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chelsea must allow him take along all his personal awards o.

Personal Awards like Best ball passer awards, midfielder with least goals award. Etc
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by texaco1: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Princeadebayo1: even after he realizes that he need to improve I pray he has the confidence and motivation to do so because to me it's like he is not helping himself and he knows it
I think he may have lost the zeal to aim higher ,after all to him he has won everything.
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Princeadebayo1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
texaco1: I think he may have lost the zeal to aim higher ,after all to him he has won everything.
exactly..dats why he need to leave premier league and have a new challenge
Re: Chelsea Offers Mikel To Italian Clubs by Princeadebayo1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Johnnny: Chelsea must allow him take along all his personal awards o.

Personal Awards like Best ball passer awards, midfielder with least goals award. Etc
lolz...i trust Mourinho,he will give him all he owns and chase him away shapaly....

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Jose Mourinho Lovely Quotes, So Lovely And Interesting Enjoy It. / Photos: Falcao Storms Out Of Old Trafford After Being Axed From United Squad / Predict & Win A Laptop: AFCON Finals: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.