Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

For Married Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Married Couples (822 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Couples by toni23: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
For MARRIED COUPLE ONLY:
When you neglect each other, you become vulnerable. Both of you are in the days of your flesh. There are distractions out there. There may be somebody competing for his or her attention, and one of the ways to fortify your spouse against compromise is to give him or her a lot of attention. The devil feasts on feelings of neglect and will always attempt to set you up, so be wise. Sometimes, you might need to swallow your pride and put your ego aside for a while, but make sure you don’t play the ‘neglect’ card. Spend time with each other.....
Prayer: Lord give me the grace never to neglect my spouse in every area of his/her life..Amen.

4 Likes

Re: For Married Couples by dyttt: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2014
smiles
Re: For Married Couples by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Nice one. Never neglect your spouse. Its very easy to take someone you see everyday for granted. we need to avoid that as much as possible.
Re: For Married Couples by Blockus: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2014
I took you seriously until I saw the word 'Pray'.

The most unhappy married women are in Church. #QuoteMe.
Re: For Married Couples by feminineA: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agreed. however, i believe before the matter gets out of hand, the party feeling neglected should call the attention of the party to the feeling of neglect. Truth be told we get easily carried away by daily troubles, activities and issues especially money. HOwever, drawing the other party's attention might just be the wake up call needed. It is well
Re: For Married Couples by ammyluv2002(f): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
feminineA: Agreed. however, i believe before the matter gets out of hand, the party feeling neglected should call the attention of the party to the feeling of neglect. Truth be told we get easily carried away by daily troubles, activities and issues especially money. HOwever, drawing the other party's attention might just be the wake up call needed. It is well
Thank you! I love this
Re: For Married Couples by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Very nice. In addition, sometimes give each other a break and do what you love doing. Good for the mind and soul.
Re: For Married Couples by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chillisauce: Very nice. In addition, sometimes give each other a break and do what you love doing. Good for the mind and soul.
very correct. ...space is very important

1 Like

Re: For Married Couples by Omojuwagem(f): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
True.one should not leave one's spouse cos that was what adam did and humanity has not recovered from that mistake.couples should spend time together.for info on how to raise responsible children in the 21st century,visit www./iid-670372431
Re: For Married Couples by shizzle11(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Failing to give your spouse attention is a risk, lest he/she gets it elsewhere. Also learn to respect his/her wish for a lonely moment

(1) (Reply)

. / Which is More Annoying? / Can U Leave Your Wife/husband Cox Of 20million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.