Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Urgent Assistance Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Assistance Needed. (1753 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Wholesale of Food items Startup.Assistance needed / Nairalanders!!! Pls I need ur Urgent Assistance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Assistance Needed. by yagbaboy(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Good day house, pls am so sorry to bring this issue up on an online forum, but I believe that help may come my way. I seek your assistance to pay for my teaching practice and project fee for my pdge with National Teacher Institute, gwagwalada centre, Abuja. I run the programme and at the same time do casual jobs but things are really bad at the moment and I alone take Care of everything. Both sum up to 22,000 naira. And after paying school fees and other fee I fail raise to raise the rest. And I see dropping it as an option unless help come, no close family and a way to pay back credit. So pls I wish you help me out of compassion and for Gods sakes. You can reach me on 08177045955. Thank you all.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by elari(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
I wud love 2 help not much BTW how do I know u are 4real. Like admission letter e.t.c
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by yagbaboy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
elari: I wud love 2 help not much BTW how do I know u are 4real. Like admission letter e.t.c
. . I have everything including my ID card. My no is NTI/PDGE/2014/. I attend lectures at UBE primary school, kutunku after Gwagalada market. Do ask for anything to prove and I will gladly provide
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by elari(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
yagbaboy: . . I have everything including my ID card. My no is NTI/PDGE/2014/. I attend lectures at UBE primary school, kutunku after Gwagalada market. Do ask for anything to prove and I will gladly provide
. . . OK. Since dats d case I will spare 5k for u. Text ur bank details to me me on 08065967994 . I call out to anyone who may wish to help da dude out
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by elari(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sir i would have called but am really low on credit.u requested i send my account no;bank;GTbank;name;mr Emmanuel A,;account no;0038946926,i wanted to reply but spam bot bound me,u can reach me on this no,my glo sim does not have credit,God bless u sir,
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by elari(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
elari: Sir i would have called but am really low on credit.u requested i send my account no;bank;GTbank;name;mr Emmanuel A,;account no;0038946926,i wanted to reply but spam bot bound me,u can reach me on this no,my glo sim does not have credit,God bless u sir,
. . . y are people this wicked. I got a text 4RM dis number claiming he is d dude n dat is after I have received a text and was even with the o.p as at when he sent it cos I live near gwas
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by Vstuffs(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
elari: Sir i would have called but am really low on credit.u requested i send my account no;bank;GTbank;name;mr Emmanuel A,;account no;0038946926,i wanted to reply but spam bot bound me,u can reach me on this no,my glo sim does not have credit,God bless u sir,
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by Gboliwe: 5:02am On Aug 02, 2014
elari: . . . y are people this wicked. I got a text 4RM dis number claiming he is d dude n dat is after I have received a text and was even with the o.p as at when he sent it cos I live near gwas
Which number? Why didn't you list the number that sent you the text?
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by elari(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Which number? Why didn't you list the number that sent you the text?

What are u trying to imply? U want to start dis morning with insults.
Below is a screen shot attack with the number at the far upside. . .

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by Gboliwe: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2014
elari:

What are u trying to imply? U want to start dis morning with insults.
Below is a screen shot attack with the number at the far upside. . .

Insult? I am too fly for such. *rolls eyes

This is what you should have done. Name and Shame the fraudster. Thank God you didn't fall for this.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by elari(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe:
Insult? I am too fly for such. *rolls eyes

This is what you should have done. Name and Shame the fraudster. Thank God you didn't fall for this.

OK. Nairaland don change screen s.hot wet I spell to screen att.ack. me I even suspected the message self since it came from another number and he claimed it was Glo sim. Whereas the one d o.p used was an etisalat no. BTW. People are wicked sha
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by Gboliwe: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Nigerians should be sharp. The scammers appear to be more in number than the honest citizens.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by justwise(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2016
yagbaboy:
Good day house, pls am so sorry to bring this issue up on an online forum, but I believe that help may come my way. I seek your assistance to pay for my teaching practice and project fee for my pdge with National Teacher Institute, gwagwalada centre, Abuja. I run the programme and at the same time do casual jobs but things are really bad at the moment and I alone take Care of everything. Both sum up to 22,000 naira. And after paying school fees and other fee I fail raise to raise the rest. And I see dropping it as an option unless help come, no close family and a way to pay back credit. So pls I wish you help me out of compassion and for Gods sakes. You can reach me on 08177045955. Thank you all.

elari:
I wud love 2 help not much BTW how do I know u are 4real. Like admission letter e.t.c

@Gboliwe these two ^ IDs are the same person trying to scam the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by Gboliwe: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
justwise:

@Gboliwe these two ^ IDs are the same person trying to scam the gullible.

Shameless guy. Who use time for rubbish like this?
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by justwise(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gboliwe:

Shameless guy. Who use time for rubbish like this?

He has far too many IDs here and has been exposed as a scammer with other IDs ... jesuswithus is one of them

Remember this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/ujawissy/posts and this https://www.nairaland.com/1825499/pre-order-items-4rm-etc/14 ?
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by Gboliwe: 2:39am On Jul 22, 2016
justwise:

He has far too many IDs here and has been exposed as a scammer with other IDs ... jesuswithus is one of them

Remember this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/ujawissy/posts and this https://www.nairaland.com/1825499/pre-order-items-4rm-etc/14 ?

Why are you giving him attention now? All these happened in 2014. He has since upgraded and he is still being busted.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by arbitrage: 2:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Gboliwe:

Why are you giving him attention now? All these happened in 2014. He has since upgraded and he is still being busted.

I wonder who doesn't know Emmanuel Awaritefe, the financial terrorist of Nairaland after Chibuzor Eze saga.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by justwise(m): 5:21am On Aug 22, 2016
elari:
. . . OK. Since dats d case I will spare 5k for u. Text ur bank details to me me on 08065967994 . I call out to anyone who may wish to help da dude out
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by justwise(m): 5:21am On Aug 22, 2016
yagbaboy:
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by justwise(m): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2016
elari:
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed. by justwise(m): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2016
elari:
Sir i would have called but am really low on credit.u requested i send my account no;bank;GTbank;name;mr Emmanuel A,;account no;0038946926,i wanted to reply but spam bot bound me,u can reach me on this no,my glo sim does not have credit,God bless u sir,

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Behind Bill Gates Wealth~michael Larson / Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. / How To Start Soap And Detergent Making Business (steps And Procedures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.