Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc (22933 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by gowaga68: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
O boy ! I have always been skectical about this dude.. Anyway sorry to those that fell for him.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Vstuffs(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
gowaga68: O boy ! I have always been skectical about this dude.. Anyway sorry to those that fell for him.
and u almost do
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Were is everybody! this thread used to do 2 - 3 pages a day!
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by gowaga68: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Vstuffs: and u almost do
oga take am easy which one be almost again,lol
I got more worried when the dude responded to my mail during odd hours,(the time someone in American should be asleep then). Then i said to my self cancle that $170 laptop deal (to create more conversation) then i send a link of $45 phone. I think Lagtech should tell you how i do my things.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Vstuffs(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
gowaga68:
I got more worried when the dude responded to my mail during odd hours,(the time someone in American should be asleep then). Then i said to my self cancle that $170 laptop deal (to create more conversation) then i send a link of $45 phone. I think Lagtech should tell you how i do my things.
No problem-u are lucky u figure out that in time
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Am guessing a lot of people posting orders on this thread were fakes!
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by gowaga68: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Vstuffs:
No problem-u are lucky u figure out that in time
And thanks to those i contacted before even asking for a quote.
jesuswithus where you dey na??
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
gowaga68:
I did the same thing. At least to my understanding, there is 6hour gap between his so called loaction and nigeria and i see he always respond quickly while american were sleeping. and hardly when nigerian were sleeping. I then kept eyes on his deals
I am not insinuating anything but below was what i posted many days ago.Wise one will easily grab that. Am just watching in 3D cinema.........and hope all my thinking these days were not thru because i will be seriously laughing in swahili to some people's stupidity..grin grin grin
I have been here since nairaland started so, nothing new to me. WE HAVE SEEN DIFFERENT CARTELS SPAMMING AND TRICKING PEOPLE TO SCAM THEM...YOU KNOW THE RECENT STORY OF OGAKPATAPaTA and the....... ( I WONT MENTION NAMES) before they hacked NL....But Hope he comes out REAL and genuine.

Your bank account detail is not on the first page, why are you hiding your bank identity? This is money matter ,let everyone knows where we are paying into not contacting you via e-mail alone. Just as every other successful people do here. Please modify it and give us your contact to pay in openly. I am not accusing you of anything, its just that this is nairaland where many things happen anyhow. Just for your protection and for others. Besides ,it didnt take a longtime that you registered here, so that we can directly know that we are not dealing with ghost.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by kolomax(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
here is the account number 0038946926 awaritefe emmannuel gtbank
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by stripper: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
kolomax: here is the account number 0038946926 awaritefe emmannuel gtbank

Oh men so people mumu fall for this guy. Whò doesn't know awarite emmanuel as scammer for nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by maxdozie(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sorry to does that fell for this guy .... I made a statement about d amount of exchange rates i was seeing ... And sum ppl just sided him .... Now wia dat criminal hmmmm
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by gowaga68: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
kolomax: here is the account number 0038946926 awaritefe emmannuel gtbank
I thought its UBA o,lol.
Anyway am still expecting him to prove una wrong??
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by stripper: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
maxdozie: Sorry to does that fell for this guy .... I made a statement about d amount of exchange rates i was seeing ... And sum ppl just sided him .... Now wia dat criminal hmmmm

Thats wat happens to people that likes cheap things, e no reach them well. Them see 162 naira dem rush enter wey betta people like justi4jesu lagtec mikky them dey deliver.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tonjeola(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Vstuffs: make we sit together watch action movie
i knew it right from day 1 that this dude is a SCAMMER. sorry for those that fell for him.
when i visited his thread, i checked his profile, he joined nairaland July 2014.
his moniker was to deceive nairalanders.
his shipping rates was not real, how can he pick items like 3 through craigslist at $40 including shipping+commission+picking from seller for that amount.
This guy is the same guy that scammed someone on lagtech, check his acount details and compare it with the one lagtech posted on his thread.
this another linkto!
chai...dia is GOD!
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by abdul01(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
I just hope what I'm reading here is not true! Cos I'v been trying to contact him via email now for 2 days n he hasn't replied. I'v paid for my item(N50,000) n I'm curious that he hasn't given me feedback as to whether he has received it from d seller so as to ship it to me. Well anyways, God dey sha.

Pls @jesuswithus: reply as soon as possible.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by abdul01(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mehn I'm in for it, cos that money is my first salary n I even borrowed about 30,000 to add to it. Anyway God dey sha!
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
abdul01: Mehn I'm in for it, cos that money is my first salary n I even borrowed about 30,000 to add to it. Anyway God dey sha!

Take heart! then take action!

pls post account details he sent you and contact details!

Also email the banks customer service with a complaint along with evidence of transaction.
The bank is required to do effective KYC for every account opened. Its is because everytime this guy strikes no one takes action that this guy is getting bolder!

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
They are cartel, i tell ya with different moniker to make the bussiness look real. Let the modarator follow this thread. He has dissapeared. The problem started when someone requested for full refund. He promised to refund then, off he goes, probably viewing this place as guest. I dont know if the guy got his money back... As he is using tranex logistics without details, then i know something is not right. tranex or so, is very expensive to send and receive goods... so i wonder where he got is good cheap logistics.

Do you know about first 5 that claimed to order from him, registered almost the same day as his? 14 july 2014?

He must be using different monikers and e mails to make it real.....uuuummm
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by abdul01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
The thing is that I actually transferred d money via phone, via my sister's UBA account using her Umobile app on her phone. The only thing I have as evidence of payment is d ref ID for d transaction n d msg of payment success from d financial institution
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
abdul01: The thing is that I actually transferred d money via phone, via my sister's UBA account using her Umobile app on her phone. The only thing I have as evidence of payment is d ref I'd for d transaction n d msg of payment success from d financial institution

This is the thing, while everyone that got scammed still dey do je je, this smart guy is probably clearing out those accounts and closing them! once this is done sucessfully the chances of tracking him down get slimmer. Please take action and make noise, if everyone that got scammed uses the whistle blower link on the banks website or emails customer service promptly we may get the bank to act
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by fola89(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
THis kind person wey dey scam....nah better curse fit am like "He will work like an elephant and eat like an ant...H will work and not enjoy the fruit of his labour.....He sall rip in tears....all those who u have made to weep u shall lose in 7 folds.....

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by zopaks: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2014
Since 2012, the guy has been scamming nairalanders
check out his scamming exploits below

www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not

Another one-— www.nairaland.com/1038640/beware-emmanuel-ahwarifete

Another one ------ www.nairaland.com/1839094/beware-gtbank-account-0038946926-owned

And the most Stupid of them all....... www.nairaland.com/1815186/urgent-assistance-needed
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Gboliwe: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2014
onlyme07: I know I fell for him but the name he used ''Jesus'' is watching him.
No need to put anything up here again till he responds to any message
I strongly feel like beating you up now angry Seriously I am very angry and hurt at this!

You have always confided in me on matters of higher priority. Why didn't you ever mention this? Why didn't you ever run this by me? Why? angry
Was it me? What did I do to lose your confidence What is going on?

A simple google check should have told you the guy was bad news!
https://www.nairaland.com/1038640/beware-emmanuel-ahwarifete

https://www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not/1

https://www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Gboliwe: 4:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Never in this life or in the one to come will I do business with anybody as in anybody that come up to me with "religion". Lai lai.
The first turnoff for me would have been the user name. And I am in business and you keep quoting the bible? You just lost me!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by onlyme07(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Never in this life or in the one to come will I do business with anybody as in anybody that come up to me with "religion". Lai lai.
The first turnoff for me would have been the user name. And I am in business and you keep quoting the bible? You just lost me!

He didn't use religion or anything. It was just that I failed to do the needful before payment which I believe was an error on my side at least I followed up till I sensed foul play and requested for a refund.

Sis,lots of my messages on your whatsapp with no response and the laptop was needed to start the biz. I have a snapshot of my payment to him.

@jesuswithus, watch your back always. I said so bro! !
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by abdul01(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
The bastard @jesuswithus is currently reading this thread. His last seen as stated on his profile here is: Last seen: 2:34am

Anyway, just know that we'll try our best to get you by God's grace n if not then we like youe case to God to take retribution.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by abdul01(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
His two numbers 07065093725 08071709453 are currently not available n he has changed his email from enigma44@mail.com to jesuswithus@mail.com,
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by bigx(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Una see "jesus" & let your guard down.

That'd have been the first sign for me to start investigating
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Gboliwe: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2014
onlyme07:

He didn't use religion or anything. It was just that I failed to do the needful before payment which I believe was an error on my side at least I followed up till I sensed foul play and requested for a refund.

Sis,lots of my messages on your whatsapp with no response and the laptop was needed to start the biz. I have a snapshot of my payment to him.

@jesuswithus, watch your back always. I said so bro! !
I do not have any pending message from any body on whatsapp. Seriously, I want to beat you angry
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
ANYONE THAT GAVE THIS SCAMMER THEIR EBAY LOGIN DETAILS SHOULD HAVE CHANGED IT BY NOW, LEAVING YOUR ACCT AT HIS MERCY IS JUST PLAIN DAFT!
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tonjeola(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2014
tonjeola: this how linkto started and after gaining trust of many nairalanders, then scon away with people's hard earn money. if u are real and geniune. u will go far, this business is lucrative.
this ur moniker funny, hope no be say u use am to build confident and trust sha?
this was my comment, when this c.riminal started this thread from page 0
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by biz2get(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2014
gowaga68:
And thanks to those i contacted before even asking for a quote.
jesuswithus where you dey na??

edey smoke garri for mushin...... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Which Is The Best 4g Mifi /router To Buy ? / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / Export Goods From Nigeria To more than 250 countries|5-8days business days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.