Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience (728 Views)

Anyone Had This Unpleasant Experience With Skye Bank? / : Online Business...unpleasant Experience / Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bank2k4real(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes Good day,

Straight to the point.
I have been doing business online for more than a year now check my signature below for what I do....and There's this experience or should I say issues about some customers that is very bad...
One of them ;
Fine I advertised my product and she contacted me we chatted and came to an agreed price...the the mode of payment and delivery comes in...

In my case that I do free delivery to anywhere in Nigeria..I told her I accept part payment and balance after delivery.

She said noooo...that she doesn't trust me that she was duped some days ago...infact not once...that she will prefer payment on delivery, I agreed as a first time customer.
We agreed on tge delivery date and payment ...after the goods have been delivered to her at Abuja since May, 2014...she's a Nairalander don't want to mention her moniker...she started giving me excuses that her customers are owing her too...that she will pay me as soon as her customers pay her...I told her I don't do my business that way cos we had an agreement.

For more than 2 months now still on the matter , she hasn't paid me and the latest excuse was that the clothes were too costly that she wants to return them....even after 2 months...which I accepted but uptil today no clothes,no money she isn't replying my chats nor pick my calls...

Did a background check on her...got her husbands number called him to complain he agreed that he knew about the transactions and he will talk to the wifey..but still nothing...

Abeg tell me what should I do...I really need that money to take care of other orders as I send them from ghana..
Anybody with similar experience pls share it and what did you do..

Waiting patiently .
These are what I sell

Link
https://www.nairaland.com/1218337/import-ghana-wax-plain-pattern

Re: Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Shey u know say na advert you just do
Re: Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
He doesn't need to advertise. He has a thread already on that and he has a customer base here too. I doubt he intended this as an advert. (I could be wrong tho)

Akparawa Banky, I think you are too trusting. You also brought me wrappers when I had not paid you, only that I paid once I saw them, before collecting them from you. IMHO, never release your wrappers till you are paid. Tell the delivery person to hold onto the stock till payment has been made. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bank2k4real(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2014
tchidi: He doesn't need to advertise. He has a thread already on that and he has a customer base here too. I doubt he intended this as an advert. (I could be wrong tho)

Akparawa Banky, I think you are too trusting. You also brought me wrappers when I had not paid you, only that I paid once I saw them, before collecting them from you. IMHO, never release your wrappers till you are paid. Tell the delivery person to hold onto the stock till payment has been made. undecided undecided undecided

Thanks for your advice though...will work on that
Re: Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bank2k4real(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Shey u know say na advert you just do

Brosss...I don't think so...

(1) (Reply)

Over 25m Payment Cards In Nigeria At Risk / Lovely Online Stores In Nigeria You'd Not Known / I Need Soft Copy CAC Directory Of Companies Incorporated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.