Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank. (1616 Views)

Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / CBN Introduces New Policy On Dormant Accounts / Letter To Activate Dormant Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Hello,

I write to express my grievances over the way i have been treated as per subject matter.
I have been a customer of the Bank for a time period of over 4 years.
Due to a change in location,my account had course to go dormant and in my bid to continue with the Banking relationship,
I was at a Branch of the Bank,where my account is domiciled to effect the reactivation but i was turned down.
They requested that i produce a utility bill,along side an ID card as if it's a new relationship that i needed to established.
When they already have my proper documents as i had presented this during the account opening process and even when the CBN had mandated that updates should be done on all accounts that,i did as well.
Going by this,i could not meet up with their request because my Drivers Licence has just expired and i can't lay my hands on the other means of identification.
Base upon the fore going circumstances,and the clause as stated in the DORMANT ACCOUNT REACTIVATION FORM that was supplied to me and as filled out by me, it states that base upon the documents submitted at the point of opening the account,that should be use in reactivating the account.
I feel strongly dissatisfied and i want to use this medium to direct my dissatisfaction over how i was treated unfairly by Skye
Bank and at the same time urge them to correct this abnormality as it does not reflect professionalism by thier staff.
And at the same time holding on to the funds in my account is unnecessary, i am very bitter about this and i would want the needful to be done.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just / SCAM SCAM SCAM? / Port-harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (phed) Consultation And Feedback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.