Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa (13417 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Cecediva(f): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
FIFA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS cheesy
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by julioralph(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Na wa ooo...
The poor guy was simply trying to follow his Personal beliefs by helping others.
Meanwhile the only thing criminals/terrorists in Adamawa can think of is to kidnap him? Smh

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by jkendy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
A beg, free the innocentee. Is he part of the gangs that sent Nyako packing? What's his offence by the way? Not winning the world cup I guess !!!
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Neldrizzy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Comfirm!! i like that, money Dem give Dem for world cup mak we collect our share for their hand
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by jjwaterfalls(f): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Maybe dey want him 4 questioning on hw his country won d worldcup. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
C0llynzO2: Just a day after the impeachment of their clueless governor, they have sent their military wing to abduct a German living in Adamawa so that they can have something to use against the President.
Next will be a video of their commander Shekau displaying the Man.

That you and your pathetic igbo brothers are reigning freely on this forum and whatever media outlet you can find
does not in anyway affect the politics or governance of this nation. Sure there are supporters of GEJ and sadly PDP
in other parts of the country but the thing with you igbos specifically is how you like to descend to name callings
and pathetic accusations and smear campaigns with whatever you can get your eyes on especially your most favorite the terrorism issue.

I'm always surprised when i'm reading a newst article on Kano/Kaduna/Nassarawa etc and the moment i scroll down to the comments
i'll start seeing comments from all kinds of Chukwus calling the various Governors of those state names and of course the usual PDP most takeover in those states,
Now i know damn well that none of those Chukwus and whatever gives a crap about the development of those States. So don't they see how obvious it is that they know 100% that their dream of keeping an Incompetent man in the Presidency is never gonna be realized with all their so called votes that they claim brought him to power, so their only hope now is to resort to media smear campaigns against various
APC Governors and apparently as of recent they've evolved to Impeaching them so they can freely rig the Elections for their party in those states.

ANyway you can have your Orgazms over this Impeachment trend you're masters in the PDP have started but sooner or later this will bite them in the a$s, then we'll see what you're all about then Halfwits!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Smooyis(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
ratiken: That is the only way the supporters of APC make their statement. .. terrorism and impunity.

This act/ timing has APC written all over it.
Abeg stop this nonsense of heating the politics. I wonder what you people gain from PDP/APC. Lets face the issue and condemn the act instead of making wide and wild statements that are selfish, idle, destructive and inflammatory. A nation is neva built with all these kind of accussations and counter accusations.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by RebelLeader15(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now we know the Real Boko Haram

Nyanko impeached,....German abducted

APC affiliated to Boko Haram since 2013

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by oviecollins: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
So this is how this niggas want to get money for anti-aircraft guns they.....hand go soon meet una...stupid cows.. Shmmm
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by ckhelvin: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Playing with the German machines uhn...I laugh
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by shizzle11(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
The evil machinations of the APC at work
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by experimentist: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
No wonder... Abu Shekau wants the World Cup for ransom.. Oya, Ozil and Gotze bring the trophy and collect your man..
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by myspnigeria: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Beefing him cuz they won the World Cup? Lmao
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Emekamex(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
APC at work again. Nyako is a bas:tard and will rot in hell for this.
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: This is an indicment on the federal government, the presidency and the military.

Adamawa, Yobe and Borno are on the state of emergency yet terrorists still operates freely so much so that they now have the effontery to kidnap foreigners in a state like Adamawa that is supposed to be under complete lock down as a result of the emergency rule
this can't be the legend dozzy,u re an imposter angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by delishpot: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
jericco1: Welcome to Organized Crime,

.... Because the man they help the people repair boreholes and other things eh. Just because of his altruism, people think he's well packed, I just hope they release him soonest. He's German for Heaven's sake!! - don't ruin the euphoria of the Germans, they are still in celebration mood considering they just won the World Cup, so I'd advice the German Embassy to act quickly.!

Naim makr world people say good person no dey last. If say tge german dey eaise nose, dey waka with 50 mopol, no give a sh.it about weda dem drink pure water or water mixed with shit and piss, shebi him for dey safe now. Maybe him good heart sef naim him take stop for him kidnappers thi.ki.g say dem want learn voccation.oh well, make him kind heart speak for him and let it cause his release.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by RebelLeader15(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
plainmirror: U will not fall frm d top like
SPAIN,
Ur enemies will suffer
humiliation like BRAZIL,
Ur haterz will misbehave like
SUAREZ, U will neva be misled when close to
ur glory like BELGIUM,
U will be gettin goals like
GERMANY when ur enemies are
gettin confused like BRAZIL,
U wouldn't be ashamed of showing face @ d
place of ur
glory like ESSIEN,
Ur enemy will be impotent like
PORTUGAL,
D goliath dat doesn't want
2give way 2 you will fall like SPAIN fell to
CHILE, Ur efforts wont be as futile as
AUSTRALIA's against HOLLAND,
U will be favored and uplifted
like JAMES RODRIGUEZ,
U will be a world class achiever like THOMAZ
MULLER nd a
record breaking personality
like MIROSLAV KLOSE...you will be given what
you
dont deserve like MESSI..
So shall it be unto u,can i
hear a thunderous Amen...

I think Nairaland should be FUMIGATED because of Bacteria like you.

You always constitute nuisance
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by thewarrior72: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Buhari& tinubu"s foot soldiers doing what they know best to do since 1999

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why blame APC?
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by dozzzybaba: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
osinachukwu: ....
Osisikankwu, how far na? It is me Dozie Roberts a.k.a dozzzybaba
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: Osisikankwu, how far na? It is me Dozie Roberts a.k.a dozzzybaba
I guess the guy really strike ur amala and ofe gbegiri filled brain,u have no choice than to acknowledge him,acknowledge ur chi

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by mosco1989: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Firefire: angry

“Insurgence and all forms of evil in a society doesn't describes her as a failure, but vividly shows a lack of love for one another.”

“If the government authorize the citizens to acquire guns, i think terrorism would subside to a considerable extent.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

Kid-nappers & Adult-nappers your END IS NEAR. sad
..... wink
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by mosco1989: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
End is near indeed but they don't know
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by dubem3(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
with the rate at which my brothers are moving down east and south, i was led to believe that no other person is left in the north, Now, to think that a German was caught dead in the troubled region, i can only ask "wetin he de find for there?"
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by mosco1989: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmmmmm,I smell something...,
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by thesaintino: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
I suspect that Brazilians are behind this abduction, I believe u can guess why.
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by JEITO: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am trying hard not blame the current political situation in Adamawa for this kidnap so I say that,'' these abductors, are clearly fans of Barcelona fc that sympathise with Lionel Messi over the loss of the world cup.'' This is their way of getting a pound of flesh off the Germans.

Meanwhile, why didn't the residents stand up to the abductors and fight for his release since according to them, he has been of immense help to them in the community?
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by enomasly: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meaning its not safe for my girlfriend to come to Nigeria which kind of life is this guess i have to go over there instead sad
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't just understand why you people want to destroy the treasure of my beloved country?
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by otokx(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
As usual some misguided elements are quick to blame APC forgetting the fact that Adamawa is under a state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by Sibrah: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Firefire: angry

“Insurgence and all forms of evil in a society doesn't describes her as a failure, but vividly shows a lack of love for one another.”

“If the government authorize the citizens to acquire guns, i think terrorism would subside to a considerable extent.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

Kid-nappers & Adult-nappers your END IS NEAR. sad
Insurgency as a result of conflict between same party member is bad. The failure of a sitting president from same party to address such problem is a failure on the part of the President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener / Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu In Warrake, Inspects Ongoing Projects (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.