Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa (13416 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by plainmirror(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
RebelLeader15: I don't have your time, but ask that Public dog you call your mum who your real father is....#idiot son of a poor LovePeddler

BASTARD son of a WAYWARD MOTHER
hawayu grin tongue
Oya quote me once more scumbag
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by uzoexcel(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
lol...nice sense of humor cheesy cheesy cheesy
but u seriously need to stop droppn such kinda irrelevant comments for sensitive issues...acknowledge ur humanity

plainmirror: GERMANY

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by buoye1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wetin d guy dey do dia?....#oloshi
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by plainmirror(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
uzoexcel: lol...nice sense of humor cheesy cheesy cheesy
but u seriously need to stop droppn such kinda irrelevant comments for sensitive issues...acknowledge ur humanity

Yea, now u read inbetween line. Save the last phrase for ur progeny
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by revelationuche: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Na oyibo e remain naw abi.Go go punish all these wickd and barbaric citizens [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by brianromel(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lol they kidnapped a German, very wrong move on their part.

Hope they are ready for what will happen.
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by RebelLeader15(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
plainmirror:

BASTARD son of a WAYWARD MOTHER
hawayu grin tongue
Oya quote me once more scumbag
Now m back for you,
Have you ever wake that public property "Dog" you call a mother up,sit her down,whisper to her deaf ears and ask her how many womanizers went through her dirty pussy before she finally produce a mistake like you?
Ask the LovePeddler and reply, caz I need to know who the hell give birth to a Bastard son of Million fathers like you
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by plainmirror(m): 3:53am On Jul 17, 2014
RebelLeader15: Now m back for you,
Have you ever wake that public property "Dog" you call a mother up,sit her down,whisper to her deaf ears and ask her how many womanizers went through her dirty pussy before she finally produce a mistake like you?
Ask the LovePeddler and reply, caz I need to know who the hell give birth to a Bastard son of Million fathers like you

WASTED EFFORT
Re: Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa by basilo101: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Does it mean dat Germany is an erosion ravaged village n germans r trooping 2 d well developed Adamawa? A question 2 my SW brodas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force / US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War / Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.