Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland (16361 Views)

I Need Details Of Verified Products Procurer. / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Olarewajuuu: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
If you're sensible and wise enough, you should know the reason why I deleted my previous account.. It's now so obvious you're just strange on NAIRALAND, all those I'm dealing with knows why I change my Moniker and even on the other thread, they know because I clearly told them and those who advised me to do so also speak up then. So I now know you're only here for attention I don't have your time. I repeat, no one has accused me of being a scam and I'll never be. I don't have your time bro
[quote author=Yaccybaby post=127600363][/quote]
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Yaccybaby: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Desmondum:
OMG!!! Just yesterday/ a day before or so, I was still dishing out this scamming warning on that thread. All these people are just there for fraud, acting like they are God's best friend or they have something to offer. They keep using strategies to lure people. @yaccybaby So sorry you or someone close to you have to be in this mess.

However, you mentioned a closed thread concerning this, kindly share the thread's link please, I just want to get things clearly.

Na waooo

He who has ears let him hear

Below is the link to the other thread, start from the tail end to the second page:
https://www.nairaland.com/5826607/list-names-scammers
Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Desmondum: 4:03am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Xmas and so sorry you or someone close have to go through this once again. I understand, we are all looking for a way to better ourselves. However, this is what people like Gabicon20, Sog2, rajahbaltazar, Zeddyzed and myself have always been shouting about on that thread. If you don't know any top person, then rely on God. Many wolves are out there in human's clothing

I hope geoimam22, highman595 and others can see this. I pray we don't fall victims. Someone like Mohisah too that use to encourage this kind of act needs to see this.

@Accused person (Olarewajuuu), this is a very obvious case, it is so obvious you have to admit yourself you received fund from people not just a person, it is everywhere in your write up. The best belt is to find a way to settle this amicably. Instead of being selfish and care about just your name in the mud, why not think about the damage you have caused others?

Some of them could have gone as far as obtaining loan from loan shark companies just to set things right. Do you know the kind of hot soup those people would likely be in now? You need to look at it that way and not only after your own name..... That's a very selfish thing to do.

I perceive complainant as someone who wants justice for all and not just for himself which could be the reason he is going through this way (just a perception though) and if he goes ahead and analyse every single thing from the beginning here (i mean how the whole thing went), do you think it's not risky for your own sake?

Think about it, it is better you Just find a way to settle things amicably with him. All the best
Yaccybaby:
He who has ears let him hear

Below is the link to the other thread, start from the tail end to the second page:
https://www.nairaland.com/5826607/list-names-scammers

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland by Olarewajuuu: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2023
I insist I'm not a scam, those that deals with me knows better. Ask any of them if we are not chatting or not licking their calls, we've refunded some of them, and some are waiting for their APLs while some are waiting for refunds. I see no reason why you guys are acting immature here, I've been active online, I didn't go anywhere, it's normal to disappoint which we didn't even plan to. Patience is the only issue causing problem here.. You're talking of settling amicably, ask if I'm not communicating with any of those left for refund? I'm not the direct link, I always say this. Stop calling out my name please, my image is very important.
Desmondum:
Merry Xmas and so sorry you or someone close have to go through this once again. I understand, we are all looking for a way to better ourselves. However, this is what people like Gabicon20, Sog2, rajahbaltazar and myself have always been shouting about on that thread. If you don't know any top person, then rely on God. Many wolves are out there in human's clothing

I hope geoimam22, highman595 and others can see this. I pray we don't fall victims. Someone like Mohisah too that use to encourage this kind of act needs to see this.

@Accuser (Olarewajuuu), this is a very obvious case, it is so obvious you have to admit yourself you received fund from people not just a person, it is everywhere in your write up. The best belt is to find a way to settle this amicably. Instead of being selfish and care about just your name in the mud, why not think about the damage you have caused others?

Some of them could have gone as far as obtaining loan from loan shark companies just to set things right. Do you know the kind of hot soup those people would likely be in now? You need to look at it that way and not only after your own name..... That's a very selfish thing to do.

I perceive complainant as someone who wants justice for all and not just for himself which could be the reason he is going through this way (just a perception though) and if he goes ahead and analyse every single thing from the beginning here (i mean how the whole thing went), do you think it's not risky for your own sake?

Think about it, it is better you Just find a way to settle things amicably with him. All the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee / Konica Minolta Direct Image Digital Printer (fairly Use)08033264815 / Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.