Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians (2034 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians by Vicjustice: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Most countries that do not require visa of Nigerian citizens do so by compensating the visa requirements with other measures: for example, they do not have direct flights from Nigeria nor from any country that Nigerian citizens can enter without a visa: These measures can be considered hypocritical as the countries usually hide behind other coutries that have stringent visa requirements for Nigerians: some countries (like Turkey) require Nigerian citizens to hold visas or resident permits for hard coutries like the US, Canada, Australia, New-Zealand, Japan and the EU etc before they can enter Turkey "visa free", while others hide behind these hard countries' transit visas.
Therefore, in actual sense, there is virtually no country outside Africa that is entirely visa free for Nigerian passport holders.
SO, NO REJOICING.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians by superior1: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
killjoy...............
Team Haiti and Barbados where una dey
Re: Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians by zeezahbee(f): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ghana, bene republic, lol grin
Re: Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians by charzyh2: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Vicjustice: Most countries that do not require visa of Nigerian citizens do so by compensating the visa requirements with other measures: for example, they do not have direct flights from Nigeria nor from any country that Nigerian citizens can enter without a visa: These measures can be considered hypocritical as the countries usually hide behind other coutries that have stringent visa requirements for Nigerians: some countries (like Turkey) require Nigerian citizens to hold visas or resident permits for hard coutries like the US, Canada, Australia, New-Zealand, Japan and the EU etc before they can enter Turkey "visa free", while others hide behind these hard countries' transit visas.
Therefore, in actual sense, there is virtually no country outside Africa that is entirely visa free for Nigerian passport holders.
SO, NO REJOICING.

Hello Mr Vincent,

I am 21 years. I met an American woman on facebook. She and her husband introduced me to a network marketing business. I got interested in the business. So, they sponsored my registration financially. The husband has been chatting with me by email.
Now, they want me to come over there (US) for seminars in either December or January.
They are ready to stand as my sponsor and they are willing to provide any supporting documents for the invitation and sponsorship.
My questions are:

1. Is this a business visa or tourist visa?
2. What documents are required of them being my sponsor in this kind of situation?
3. What documents required are required of me?
4. And what are my my chances of being approved of this type of visa in this situation?

Thank you sir.

Regards.
Charles George.

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Are Easy To Gain Citizenship, And Those That Are Not! / Nigerians In Cayman Island Gather Here Let's Talk . / Help: Using A 'dummy Ticket' In Place Of A Return Flight Ticket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.