Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Free Jobs , Jobs, Online Writing Jobs Are Real.I really rea Mean It! GUARANTEED! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Jobs , Jobs, Online Writing Jobs Are Real.I really rea Mean It! GUARANTEED! (667 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / Jobs! Jobs!! Jobs!!! / The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Jobs , Jobs, Online Writing Jobs Are Real.I really rea Mean It! GUARANTEED! by momsgirl: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
Before i start, you are free to drop your email address on this post and get a more detailed explanation. on this rarely underexploited opportunity to financial Freedom. GUARANTEED!,Yes when i say online writing jobs are free, real and too numerous, i really really mean it. Me as aperson the online business i am involved in is online writing business.Many webmasters are too busy to write articles for their sirtes and are always seriously searching for people to write their articles for them,that's just wot i do and my friend, it really pays a lot.Some even pay 30 dollars for just an 800- 1,000 word article so convert that to naira and you will see the real sum.They can pay you troo western union
But don't even worry as some people who are too busy just get these writing jobs online and give it to fellow Nigerians who don't know of this opportunity, they pay them and the make their profits.Do this for 10 different people and you see that 30 dollars x 10 people is 300 dollars.

But don't worry, as i have an ebook that has 30 pages of quality content on this business which is my specialty. It contains an amazing resource of about 60 wonderful websites where you can get various types of jobs , even higher than the one i listed above.The book contains many more helpful information that can make you a guru in this business.The price of the e book for forumites alone is N2,700 while i sell it for non forumites for N5,000. so take advantage of this 50% discount.
So if you are interested in this e book you can quickly email me at
writerdollars@yahoo.com or even call me on 07087075089 or 08077668570.

YOUR SUCCESS BRINGS ME JOY.

For more explicit proofs and free information e mail me at

writerdollars@yahoo.com
Re: Free Jobs , Jobs, Online Writing Jobs Are Real.I really rea Mean It! GUARANTEED! by momsgirl: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
One powerfulsecret thing to do when applying for free writing jobs online.

I still and will always insist that website owners who give writing jobs are not interested in your university degrees at all to an extent.Once you are able to convince them of how good you are in writing and you charge a reasonable fee for your service, then THAT IS GUARANTEED!
SO DONT FORGET TO CONTACT ME ON writerdollars@yahoo.com OR CALL BE ON 07087075089 OR 08077668570.
Re: Free Jobs , Jobs, Online Writing Jobs Are Real.I really rea Mean It! GUARANTEED! by momsgirl: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2008
keep sending.

(1) (Reply)

It Support Staff Needed / Bank And Oil Jobs Application Forms / Infrastructure Support Executive Vna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.