Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here (41422 Views)

I Am Interested In Buying Websites With Good Traffic / Benefits Of A Good Traffic System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by masterplan303(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
check out toptechbase.com
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by NaijaCuzin: 2:40am On Apr 24, 2016
©HECk my Signature
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Lisaonicka: 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
www.generalstudiesguide.com an insurance health and technology law Blog
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by emeka555: 9:40pm On May 17, 2016
www.eo234.com tech blog
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by EnejiTech: 10:00pm On May 17, 2016
www.enejitech.com
Technology Website
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Calismart(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by ElTommyBlaq(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2016
Need more traffic here please

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/

Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by NaijaCuzin: 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
Hello who is the house

let me introduction a bLog..
I know many of you must have heard of the blog.

They call it https://9japikinblog..com

I call it 9japikinBLOG. Visit for tutorial, news etc.

Don't just go without commenting ooo
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Chidelis(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
www.propertyvendorng.com

A real estate website where agents and property owners can post and sell their properties for free.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Chidelis(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2016
www.propertyvendorng.com
Real Estate website for all Beaking News, Real Estate News, Buy Building Materials
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by ugwum007(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
http://eagletechng.com

Job Vacancies, Career & Business tips, Society Gists

I just completed my visit on all the blogs on page 12 of this thread pls others should follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by dogstyle007(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2016
www.johnboscoville.com it's a Tech site :-)
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 2:32am On May 23, 2016
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by sherifos: 9:18am On May 23, 2016
http://kenyatrends.com/
Kenya Trends is a mini new Kenya information portal
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Chibuzoc(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by starkit: 11:29am On May 23, 2016
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Aare2050(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
my blog was about the normal gist, news, advice, until just last.

I have change the name from www.leftmansion..com.ng to
www.freedsoccertips..com.ng

I realize that I can start sharing at least two post a day, equals to 60 in a month.

till I have the capacity to customize the blog to my taste.

but I believe I've been able to take a good step in the right direction by been able to actualize what I have interest written about.

my soccer prediction are 99.99% accurate daily, which makes my audience to grow day by day.

I also have a thread on here where I post my tips, you to cab visit my blog for free daily tips.
thanks
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by blossomnet1: 4:24pm On May 23, 2016
blossomnetwork. simdif. com
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Josh79(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by RichyRodman(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2016
www.zentascommunication.com is a small Website Designing company i have built over 100 websites for Nigerians home and abroad from the scratch. 20% of my clients are abroad I have a lot of clients that don't know what I look like because we've never met in person but we talk on phone they sent me their company profile via email some don't have pictures I just get clean pictures for them depicting their services in a good way some are so amazed as to how I get the pictures,because the cleaner the pictures the more beautiful a website would be,they pay me through any of my bank accounts,I work within 1 week the website is online up and running then via email or SMS I teach them how to use their webmail (that's their website email their names@theircompanyname.com which is more respectable and more official than using yahoo or gmail) to communicate with potential clients to send and receive email. Website Designing gives me chance to express my talent,it pays my bills and puts food on my table yet gives me opportunity to meet VIPs and CEOs of small and big. Companies and they respect me a lot because of websites they become my friend even though they are all older than me they invite me to their homes,I have access to their phones because I would eventually put their webmail on their phones so that they can send and receive emails on the go,some of them don't know anything about emails I teach them computers and they show me their gratitudes in ways that baffles me! I've been doing it for 8 years and I make more money in 1 month than a lot of salary earners. I've done for government parastatals,Lawyers,Importers,Oil and gas companies,traders,schools,engineers, hospitals ,N.G.O.s,fashion boutiques ,financial institutions etc Buhari's austere government doesn't affect me,I enjoy my work do you enjoy yours?
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by RichyRodman(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2016
www.zentascommunication.com
is a small Website Designing company i have built over 100 websites for Nigerians home and abroad from the scratch. 20% of my clients are abroad I have a lot of clients that don't know what I look like because we've never met in person but we talk on phone they sent me their company profile via email some don't have pictures I just get clean pictures for them depicting their services in a good way some are so amazed as to how I get the pictures,because the cleaner the pictures the more beautiful a website would be,they pay me through any of my bank accounts,I work within 1 week the website is online up and running then via email or SMS I teach them how to use their webmail (that's their website email their names@theircompanyname.com which is more respectable and more official than using yahoo or gmail) to communicate with potential clients to send and receive email. Website Designing gives me chance to express my talent,it pays my bills and puts food on my table yet gives me opportunity to meet VIPs and CEOs of small and big. Companies and they respect me a lot because of websites they become my friend even though they are all older than me they invite me to their homes,I have access to their phones because I would eventually put their webmail on their phones so that they can send and receive emails on the go,some of them don't know anything about emails I teach them computers and they show me their gratitudes in ways that baffles me! I've been doing it for 8 years and I make more money in 1 month than a lot of salary earners. I've done for government parastatals,Lawyers,Importers,Oil and gas companies,traders,schools,engineers, hospitals ,N.G.O.s,fashion boutiques ,financial institutions etc Buhari's austere government doesn't affect me,I enjoy my work do you enjoy yours?
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by ugwum007(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Nice platform and design... I love your theme color and the community platform design itself... smiley smiley

Nice one really...
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Nobody: 12:26am On May 28, 2016
Hi, please visit my relationship blog featuring love, sex, dating, marriage and matchmaking at heartzone63@
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by skyrocketernal(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2016
Love unconditional site
Learn about how to give love and how to receive love
http://lordjesusiq..com
thanks
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Thorby(m): 5:03am On May 28, 2016
Be updated with news around the world with http://newsmath.com
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here by Jadmchris(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
for your agricnews and about climate change...visit www.agricways.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo) / How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.