Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role (18660 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by overhypedsteve(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yungwizzzy: All I see is the same meaningless nollywood character

undecided
you re blind then, and it is a special case of bulindjito conjuctivo. Cus patients of the regular conjuctivities do appreciate progress. Your case is a rare case caused by the mumulico foolifico bacteria, yea i am very sure of this.

1 Like

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by iyatrustee(f): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg na old woman or na old man dem turn her into?

All I see is a wrinkled old man! cheesy

Nice job all the same
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by sexzskil(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
All this copy copy fools, mtcheeeeewww! Craps!
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Oahray: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm... Impressive, by Nollywood standards. Most times they just get an elderly woman to play the role or finish her hair with powder.

1 Like

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by jericco1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
See as the thing fit her, The man is very good, there's a probability she's going to look almost like this when she gets Old.

1 Like

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by gudnex22(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Chibuke56]Really nice job tho gr8 work and what a skilled artist. Btw i jux joined nairaland today and have ma first front page praise the lord!!! *jumps up and touches mt.everst*[/quot

You just joined today and you already know front page tinx.

1 Like

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by gudnex22(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
'
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by LilPeezy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2014

undecided
wetin u sabi for ur lyf cef? If I slap u nw dem go say I dun too cari d mara go far....ekpa
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by gudnex22(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
sexzskil: All this copy copy fools, mtcheeeeewww! Craps!
You well so?

2 Likes

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by penny01502: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
tsolz84: So if dis lady old na so she go look like?if not for make up;na so she look like now sef..
it not a must for every individual to comment here
if you don't have a reasonable comment then shut up
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Duru009(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
This is wonderful
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by ATMC(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
satowind: For naija standard he tried but internationally dis is crab. Who can't barb hair and apply white powder? Naija movie makes brain dull be warned.
...just like ur dull post.
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by BodyKiss(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Haha, her real picture looks so much like the "None of my business poster boy", I mean the frog.

1 Like

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by biomedixexcel(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
prof800: This is a special effects make-up known as 'liquid latex'.

It is one of the tools you can use to perform an aged effect on a character.
Pretty much what was used in 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Burton'.

You can also use silicon and collodion liquid I think..

Kudos to Eve Esin for willing to go the extra mile.

Kudos to the make-up artist.! Hakeem effects.
Even though his work here is still sub-par compared to standards.
But at least someone has done his research and is experimenting.

Nollywood is moving!
Bad mouthing, let's see the one you have done before
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Womanitarian(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
overhypedsteve: you re blind then, and it is a special case of bulindjito conjuctivo. Cus patients of the regular conjuctivities do appreciate progress. Your case is a rare case caused by the mumulico foolifico bacteria
U are right Doc the guy is not okay i guess
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by delishpot: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Him try, but old women no dey look like dat o. Abi na me never see one ni? Make him practice a lot more. This one na still learners level. I look forward to see him do even better jobs in future.
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
And u feel you have made sense? Learn how to express yourself properly & in a fashion that depicts your "supposed" maturity.You can't claim to be knowledgeable yet write like a buffoon.
You are either in a state of delusion, or live around idio*ts,
penny01502: it not a must for every individual to comment here
if you don't have a reasonable comment then shut up
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin kermit the frog..you are wicked!
BodyKiss: Haha, her real picture looks so much like the "None of my business poster boy", I mean the frog.

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by aditoomuch: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice one am impressed, we are getting there it's only a matter of time.
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by mikron(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014

undecided
people like u dont see good things happening around them. keep hating.
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by JEITO: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
must dey shave the hair? I mean there are modern ways of covering it na undecided
Anyway, the last picture remind me of martin lawrens in big mama's house grin
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by allandutch: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Na photoshop jorh.
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
I cant believe dis, she is nt d 1 jo
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by satowind(m): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2014
ATMC: ...just like ur dull post.
who be this aturu?
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by DaVinChiSam(m): 4:03am On Jul 20, 2014
The Guy Standing With her is not Hakeem Effects
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Aliyubest(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2014
overhypedsteve: you re blind then, and it is a special case of bulindjito conjuctivo. Cus patients of the regular conjuctivities do appreciate progress. Your case is a rare case caused by the mumulico foolifico bacteria, yea i am very sure of this.
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by jbaby265(f): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
space booked....
front
page
tinz

d artist try..b
see eve of yesterday oo
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Chibuke56: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=gudnex22][/quote]
yeah i hav been a guest 4 a really long time
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by almightygod: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2014

Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by Poshe7(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
dont really like her acting...but the artist try shaaa
Re: SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role by HolyCityComedy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
watch what they did to this fake corper
he lied to the girl that he is a corper but the girl caught him selling ice fish
click on the link to watch and dont forget to subscribe for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWejOYNMHTk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Break Moment Africa Reality Show: 500 Students Auditioned In FCT For N30m / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.