Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

MIT Presents A Day FREE Course On PEACHTREE (sage 50 Accounting) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MIT Presents A Day FREE Course On PEACHTREE (sage 50 Accounting) (640 Views)

Peachtree (sage 50) Accounting For All Companies / July Edition: Peachtree (sage 50) & Tally.erp9 Certificate Course / Free Training On Peachtree (sage 50) & Tally.erp9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MIT Presents A Day FREE Course On PEACHTREE (sage 50 Accounting) by miterp: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
MIT Training Presents a one day FREE course on:

1. Peachtree (Sage 50)

2. Tally.ERP9

Date: 21-07-2014
Venue: 2nd floor, 8 Majekodunmi Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm

Get to know why you should be trained on these courses that are in high demand in Nigeria today!

Benefits of attending:
- Free consultation with our certified professionals
- 10% discount on any course fee for interested participants.
- Free installation for interested participants.

To book your space call 234-8060592826

ADMISSION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
Re: MIT Presents A Day FREE Course On PEACHTREE (sage 50 Accounting) by djwella(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Are you an accounting student?, a graduate accountant? or a chartered accountant?. Are you a business owner and you would like to computerise your accounting system?. Do you want to learn an accounting software package that is simple to learn and fetch you some extra cash. Then sage 50 accounting software is just what you need. We have a complete learning material for the Sage 50 accounting which comprises of Text documents and Video tutorials to enable you learn the software. Plus I have a 30 days trial version of Sage 50 accounting package and a for life Peachtree accounting and all the are ups for Grabs with just 5K. Yes, I know that the price rediculous when compared to how much these materials cost in the open market. For us to start on a wonderful note, I will be giving a free video tutorial to anyone who sends a text saying "I want the free video","your name","email add" and"Number" to this no. 07038347917. Pls it must be in this format else the deal is off .

(1) (Reply)

Get ITIL Training And Become Certified / Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad / Introducing Wyzak Interactive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.