Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira (2864 Views)

Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by bloodykiller: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

says a fvckhead whose face makes bononos feel like models. may the gods kill every soul in your household with Ebola and cancer mix with HIV and SARS and made with avian influenza plus bird flu added with swine flu mix with mad cow disease.

stop bleeping your mother because aids is real

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
apc PRO HOSPITAL STRAIGT
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nwoguphillip: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Totally disappointed that such statement can be credited to the chairman of the ruling party ....I can believe he can't even think things through ....so infact they did rig the elections in Ekiti . Buying voters card is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hi Vikky, pls kan mgbaa gi asa biko, achorom igbagi asa nihi na ihunanya nwere ebe ino di elevenmuch.

Kedu, onye ebee ka ibu? Nne abum onye okija.

Vikky014: In anambra Guba election,i collected Apc*s 5k,& voted APGA free of charge!so to me,if u like give me heavn & earth as an IGBO GURL I WILL VOTE MY CHOICE!

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Vikky014(f): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
IgboMonk: Hi Vikky, pls kan mgbaa gi asa biko, achorom igbagi asa nihi na ihunanya nwere ebe ino di elevenmuch.

Kedu, onye ebee ka ibu? Nne abum onye okija.

abum onye ekwulo*ia
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by after1: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Evergreen123: Igbos are really objects of ridicule and hunger

Alright, good for saying the truth.
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Evergreen123: Even if this is false, it means yorubas are really objects of ridicule and hunger
Its all your miserable and pathetic family members that are really objects of ridicule and hunger. Goat!!

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by eaglechild: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Someone wakes up and writes gibberish then puts of on the net and thinks everyone will accept it.

Bloody supporters of APC.
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

says a fvckhead whose face makes bononos feel like models. may the gods kill every soul in your household with Ebola and cancer mix with HIV and SARS and made with avian influenza plus bird flu added with swine flu mix with mad cow disease.
Mo fi Olorun oba be e, ma se epe mo. Jo
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Zionope: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
eaglechild: Someone wakes up and writes gibberish then puts of on the net and thinks everyone will accept it.

Bloody supporters of APC.
I don't know if the man truly said it or not, but the truth is : its happening already. I recide in Osun and one of the party loyalists aproached me yesterday with dis very offer, he said all I need to do is show up with my PVC.
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Prince22(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Zionope: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Confirmed, dis news is dam true, now I agree with thosse saying that Ekiti election was rigged. The PDP members in my area are making boast of it about 5minutes ago that their leaders told them that was what dey did in Ekiti and will repeat the same in Osun, they are so sure Aregbesola is a goner; in fact his exit is been clebrated by the PDP. Bring ur PVC and a pasport photograph then collect 10,000 naira and a mini bag of rice. Oga Jona, I hail oooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Fashion Craze: Women That Look Like They Are About To Get Blown / According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? / Buhari Should Take A STAND On CONFAB Report... OR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.