Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira (2865 Views)

Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Ahmadu Adamu Muazu has said that his party will use money and bags of rice to “win” Osun’s governorship election on August 9, 2014, as they did in Ekiti.

“We are in power and we have the cash. At best, [b]Osun voter would not be worth more than N10, 000 and a bag of rice each. That is what we gave them in Ekiti, we will repeat it in Osun and win,” Muazu assured Oba Olajide Omisore, father of PDP’s gubernatorial candidate in Ile-Ife over the weekend.
[/b]
The PDP chair who was on a visit to Ile Ife paid a courtesy call on Iyiola Omisore’s father who is also the Olu of Olode at the weekend to assure the old man that he had nothing to worry about over his son’s contest as the federal government has the power and the money to make him win.

“We did it in Ekiti and we are prepared to do it in Osun again,” [/b]Muazu was reported by eye-witnesses to have told the older Omisore.

All Progressives Congress (APC) however said that the PDP will meet its waterloo in Osun because the people in this state do not suffer foods, and do not sell their birthrights to pigs no matter how wealthy.

[b]The insinuation by the PDP Chairman that the total value of Osun voter is a bag of rice and N10, 000 constitutes an abominable insult on the Yoruba nation and for that alone, the people of Osun will show the PDP that we are neither hungry nor ready to be slaves to ignoramuses from the desert.

APC said sooner or later the PDP leadership will be held to account for its misuse and abuse of political power, the reign of criminal impunity and the squandering of Nigeria’s wealth through massive corruption unprecedented in the political history of Nigeria.

[b]“When the Chairman of the ruling party goes to an old man’s house to boast of power and the illegal use of money and materials to buy votes to win elections, then what further proof do we need to convince us that bandits are in charge in Abuja?,” [/b]the APC asked.

The party therefore advised citizens of Osun that their collective wealth is what PDP is stealing to come and buy their votes in order to enslave them.

APC reminded Osun people that this same tactics had been used before in the South West in 1979 by the NPN (the same people as in PDP today). The UPN at that time told the people that it was their money stolen by the NPN: take your money from the treasury looters and vote against them. The NPN candidate lost its deposit.

Osun will repeat that glorious performance of the Yoruba people on August 9. “The PDP will be disgraced,” the APC said.

http://bioreports.net/
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
A bandit is actually in charge of Nigerian Affairs angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by fijiano202(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
false news...no sensible human can say this

18 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Southern almajiris.

6 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Leboska(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
How come it is only you & this fake blog were there & no reputable media was there to cover the news? Apc propaganda machine God dey ooo.

13 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by ibkgab001: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ko kan aye ........ PDP all the way ## OsunProper

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by anago1000: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Evergreen123: Southern almajiris.
amadioha rip open your stomach walls. you senseless mgbeke with the I.q of a eunuch.

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lies frm the pit of APC.

11 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Mogidi: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
A bag of rice is the real insult to Osun people.

BTW @ NgeneUkwenu

Did you get your rice, seems you haven't eaten in weeks.

7 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by nairalife2013(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
I smell partisanism and biased reportage in d op's letters. I wish u knew who mua'zu is. What a pity. Nigerians! He is not d kind of man dat would say that even at gun point. He is a gentleman to d core. However, there are others in d pdp that could say that . I can mention them but I won't. This is d first time am reading this kind of report attributed to d elderly statesman who is widely known for his characteristic sobriety and respect for all, irrespective of party affiliation or creed. Besides, why would he say that when it is already common knowledge that d rice for vote issue is generating a lot of controversy? Even as it is a fact that both parties distributed rice and other bait-like gifts at different times prior to d runup to d pool proper. Come to think of it, rice or no rice, do u consider a situation where fayose did not truly carry a lot of open and secret supporters d kind of anger and breakdown of law and order dat would have heralded his declaration as winner by inec. There are a lot of malicious and born trouble makers in apc. I don't think fayemi belong there. He should leave before itz too late. No party is perfect. But apc! Why all d bad people in one place... Beats me black and blue. D few dat would hav been respected a bit are either not given any meaningful position or they just do sidon look fearing d shame of backing out. Checkout all thier utterances, when they are not insulting d president they are busy doing same to other elders or constituted authority. Does any meaningful person indulge in these kind of trait? I think fathers should do something to make thier kids proud of them, not vice versa... Or d little respect and scanty following they command will by and by fall into nothingness. This could avert impending days of melancholic old age.

4 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by bloodykiller: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
ngeneukwenu is a vulture

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller: ngeneukwenu is a vulture

Asi m gi ri juo nsi afor! Oke Ngwere!

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by bloodykiller: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Agam m eriju nsi afor! abum Ngwere!

before nko

3 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Even if this is false, it means yorubas are really objects of ridicule and hunger

8 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Sealeddeal(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
this is funny but not necessary.
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Evergreen123: Even if this is false, it means yorubas are really objects of ridicule and hunger
Pls brother there's no need for this, we need to respect others.
Back to the topic, the cultured gentleman Muazu I know cant say what the vulture ngeneUkwenu posted above, only rascals like him can.

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by PapaBrowne(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
We need laws to control the negative impact of the proliferation of the internet.

Nigeria should open an office where before you'd be allowed to blog, you simply register with your name, address and phone number.
If you are caught publishing false and unfounded tales, you should be punished.

6 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
APContherun:
Pls brother there's no need for this, we need to respect others.
Back to the topic, the cultured gentleman Muazu I know cant say what the vulture ngeneUkwenu posted above, only rascals like him can.

OK, but respect is earned
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by nairalife2013(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Evergreen123:

OK, but respect is earned
Chei dat your abuse on yoruba was very very unnecessary and unacceptable pls. Am eyeing commentators I can follow and learn from. Na so u go dey do, bros?
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by idumuose(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleverly,your falsehood won't work.Gbawe tried the same thing during the buildup to Ekiti election using osundefender.com as his source.

I don't really care who wins osun election cos i don't like omisore but stop this your lies,it will end you in the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by idumuose(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Source: http://bioreports.net

‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by gratiaeo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
With 4 cups of rice and N100 recharge card Osun vote is in your pucket

3 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by gratiaeo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nne what's up?

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Hangard: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:
amadioha rip open your stomach walls. you senseless mgbeke with the I.q of a eunuch.
May Ogun tear your prick.

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by gratiaeo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:
Tunde Salami aka Ugliest and Dirtiness Nairalander we hail thee ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Hangard: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Asi m gi ri juo nsi afor! Oke Ngwere!
Iponri ghost shopper you guys never learn. When is the online poll for Osun election coming up.
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by Vikky014(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
In anambra Guba election,i collected Apc*s 5k,& voted APGA free of charge!so to me,if u like give me heavn & earth as an IGBO GURL I WILL VOTE MY CHOICE!

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
idumuose: Cleverly,your falsehood won't work.Gbawe tried the same thing during the buildup to Ekiti election using osundefender.com as his source.

I don't really care who wins osun election cos i don't like omisore but stop this your lies,it will end you in the gutter.

Abeg leave me i dey catch my fun here! whoever rules, am already comfortable with my life! Got my drift?
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by anago1000: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
gratiaeo:
Tunde Salami aka Ugliest and Dirtiness Nairalander we hail thee ooooo!!!

do you just describe your leprous father with elephantiasis of the balls.
Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by anago1000: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hangard:
May Ogun tear your prick.

same way amadioha will use thunder to kill you and your seeds. you need to be tied to a stake and burn to death.

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by gratiaeo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

do you just describe your leprous father with elephantiasis of the balls.
Ugly son of a cripple

1 Like

Re: Mu'azu Insults Osun People......says Osun Voter Not Worth More Than 10000 Naira by anago1000: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
gratiaeo:
Ugly son of a grave digger

says a fvckhead whose face makes bononos feel like models. may the gods kill every soul in your household with Ebola and cancer mix with HIV and SARS and made with avian influenza plus bird flu added with swine flu mix with mad cow disease.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired / Why Is Buhari Having Cap On His Head During A Service Organised By LSG?-photo / What I Saw In Oshodi Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.