Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau (16342 Views)

Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
From cows to girls we pray
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Hadone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
shelter4luving: After this, our girls should be rescue too.
Correction pls. Should be AFTERS OUR GIRLS, THE COWS SHOULD BE RESCUED TOO...
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by revelationuche: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by nonjebose(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
When soldiers are going after cows,then what will policemen go after
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by hushmail: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
wait a minute.....
how were the troops able to commandeer the cattle?
abi dem be cattle rearer b4 the join the army

maybe plateau cattle dey fear AK47
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Most likely those cows belonged to the fulanis in the first place. They were now stolen by the Berom and when the fulanis took back their cows, the soldiers helped take it back. Plateau man own cows, Kai e go hard oh. I doubt. If u say burukutu, ehen, na there I go gree with u. Plateau man no fit own anytin.

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
alqaeda: Since when did plateau people own cows. What I know they own in abundance is local beer parlours and breweries.
Absolutely!! Kabong no dey take last! There was a time they even did "operation destroy Local beer parlours"...It didn't work! Governor's son is the Number1 Patroniser of Those Parlours . grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by bbello28(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu: Are people like these still existing...cow sef dem dey cornerside undecided

#bringbackourgirls not COWS!

grin lwkm na cows we want make em return abi our gals? grin defence hq shld be serious atleast for once grin na play I dey play gringrin weldone boys grin
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bros u r very correct. I think that was when beer parlours we're not allowed to open until it was 4pm. And it didn't work. They can never own anything. They even burnt down their main market to spite ibo, Hausa Yoruba and other non indigenes with businesses in that market. Envy is their trademark.
best2com:
Absolutely!! Kabong no dey take last! There was a time they even did "operation destroy Local beer parlours"...It didn't work! Governor's son is the Number1 Patroniser of Those Parlours . grin
Bros u r very correct. I think that was when beer parlours we're not allowed to open until it was 4pm. And it didn't work. They can never own anything. They even burnt down their main market to spite ibo, Hausa Yoruba and other non indigenes with businesses in that market. Envy is their trademark. Very lazy people.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by tyav7: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
alqaeda: Most likely those cows belonged to the fulanis in the first place. They were now stolen by the Berom and when the fulanis took back their cows, the soldiers helped take it back. Plateau man own cows, Kai e go hard oh. I doubt. If u say burukutu, ehen, na there I go gree with u. Plateau man no fit own anytin.
Haba!
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Agrika: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am happy this is good news most southerners wont value ds story much but is such "unattended" cases that led to what is happening currently in the north......take for instanse; Jatau is angry and spiteful because some local youths killed his family, burnt his hut and stole his cows and nobody did anything..... The pressmen swept everything under d carpet....until the "boys" aka "Benson and Hedges" came calling, he sees it as an opportunity to get back at the "infidels" who took everything from him.....na so e go start...Revenge is a vicious cycle.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nigeria is slowly turning into a Hindu Nation. lol

Good Move! cool

Let us appreciate the good things of our soldiers.

Cattle Rustling is a serious crime. South People think that milk and meat fall from the sky. *smh
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Agrika: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
nonjebose: When soldiers are going after cows,then what will policemen go after
They will be going after "Akukwos" (Chicken).....arresting dem for indecent dressing.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by mustaphagreens(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nairaland App notifications never lets me down. E dey wake me up from sleep say topic don land front page tongue
lol.. smiley
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by emeviks: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
If them no recover the cows, how we go see cow meat chop! Abeg Our military thanks for #BringBackOurCows grin
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by nonjebose(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agrika:
They will be going after "Akukwos" (Chicken).....arresting dem for indecent dressing.
But why are like this na? Lol. What language is that by the way? Chicken!!! Diaris God o
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by nonjebose(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agrika:
But why are you like this na? Lol. What language is that by the way? Chicken!!! Lwkmd. Diaris God o
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Mimisboygreat: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
undecided wait o! Wen I dy school d plural of cow na cowses o! Thank God dy dn bring back our cowses. E remain our gals. grin
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Afrok(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Haha... Cows were recovered instead of the missing girls, I hope it's not because we are fasting that the cows were recovered undecided.
It looks like the cows were freed to be returned to the owners so they can reproduce more, coz they'll definitely need double of the cows to end the fast and final celebration cheesy.
Nice move from the abductors of the cows tongue.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by bbello28(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
princeonx: For real?
Go nd ask angry angry sad
grin
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by tempest01(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
The owners were killed...but the cows were returned to the rightful owners at the end of the story.....BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by bbello28(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agrika:
grin i bow 4 ur bad mouth grin ur prophecy can shake d walls of hell fire grin
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
The annoying koko here now, is that the cow owners are members of the fulani boko haram department. After destroying the plateaun aboriginals and their crops, and then turning them into refugees, government still reward them terrorists by buying cows for them
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by englishmart(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Where my own Na. Its been missing since 2002
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Agrika: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
bbello28:
grin i bow 4 ur bad mouth grin ur prophecy can shake d walls of hell fire grin
i dnt hv a bad mouth na am a lady through and through...lol
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by kabba7(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
sakaguchi: What is all this? Why not arrest senator Ndume, torture him, let him confess his accomplice, then arrest Atiku, Buhari, Ali modu Sheriff and all those fools who use their money to sponsor this satanic Jihad? Is this too difficult? To hell with all that cows.

#Bringbackourgirls
#takeBuhari
#takeAtiku
#takeNdume.

Am surprised the name of Goodluck E .Jonathan is missing on your list is this because you can neither see or hear or you decide to be dumb .
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by RebelLeader15(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Islamiyah

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by gmacnoms(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
prospermawe: Must Downlaod!! [New Music]- Yemizee-- Twist&Whyne produced by Wizkid
Click link-- http://maweprospa..com/2014/07/new-music-yemizee-twist.html
Aww! The 18 years old raggae & dance hall artist Aminoma Victor Yemi popularly known as YEMIZEE of Yemizee Records releases a brand new show stopping single tittled 'TWIST AND WINE'. After making his way into the music industry with 'JOLLY DEY GO'. TWIST AND WINE, haha i just can't dancing since i heard this tone. lol

As a matter of fact TWIST AND WINE is 2 just cool and nice to the hear & Dance to.
Produce,Mixed and mastered by M.D, Downlaod and Enjoy below Click link-- http://maweprospa..com/2014/07/new-music-yemizee-twist.html

How does it affect d cows? Abi u b mallam? #bringBackOurGirls and #TakeDisAboki and #TakeBackTheCows
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Stephanx1988(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
angryMitchww... thought it was d girls....click like if u felt d same way.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by JEITO: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
This story reminds me of Zorro.

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by eaglechild: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
All these illiterates shouting that cows are not what should be brought back, should shut it.

How else does conflict escalate if not from such incidents.

For want of stolen cows accusations will start to fly and before you know it inter village/ethnic clashes will ensue leading to loss of lives.

Besides those cows are expensive and a source of livelihood for many.

A full grown cow goes for up to N150k down south, multiply that by 218 that gives you N32.7 million, which is is a lot of money esp for the rearers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Driver Smashes Vehicles To Escape Accident / Adeola Dada Is Missing / I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.