Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have (3532 Views)

Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / SOLUTION : Low Storage Memory Of Your Gadgets / List Of Some Important Acronyms Every Phone/computer Geek Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by RColours: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

I have known Jarus for over 7 years, I know he is a very hardworking guy and I respect him alot. Unfortunately, I am not Jarus..

If you can assist me in posting the images, that would be really kind of you.. What do you think buddy? cheesy

Use your hand post am abeg!cheesy
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
parrotibaba: @vowiski u gat to admit u r wrong man ,ur heading read 10 FANTASTIC GADGETS EVERY GEEK SHOULD HAVE nt 1 ,so u r obliged to post all 10 here n u can rant all day long bt its d truth,4 all I don't care ,u lifted dis from a website/blog/forum to ur website n man I hv seen ppl open more stressful threads n de end up posting all d d info n days how de mk FP ,luk am nt saying dat u should open a thread with d intention of reaching FP bt man dis thread deserves to be on FP because its informative bt u screwed it up by just posting only one,n u do realize dat we used our internet data to open dis thread only to be directed to a blog n with d situation we r currently in with or internet providers, nt everyone will be keen to open dat blog,its like buying a pack of sweets n d label on d pack reads "10 pieces of sweet per pack" n u open it only to see 1 piece in it, u won't be happy pal cos' u spent money buying it.....shalom

You made fantastic and logical points buddy. However, I don't have the intention of reaching front page with this one.. I couldn't post an entire article here because I am working on a very tight schedule..

My other threads do have sufficient detail so I don't think one thread can change all that.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski: The quality of a computer geek is directly reflected in the quality of gadgets he has in his home. When friends come visiting, their interest is keen on the kind of gadgets that makes a geek’s life really easy.

So here is the deal; we have put together a list of gadgets that are so cool, and should be in the home of every geek. And for you ladies, who want to get your man-geek a special gift, this list should make the process less difficult.

1. USB Fan

USB fan

One of those days where the weather is really hot and you have got a broken air conditioner, a USB Fan could really be life saver.

You could continue working while the fan brings fresh air of life from plugging it into any available USB port. http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/cool-gadgets-tech-geek.html
Please rez this is and old method to get traffic. Y not post atleast 5 here and direct the rest to your blog.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
bonaventure73: Please rez this is and old method to get traffic. Y not post atleast 5 here and direct the rest to your blog.

If I wanted traffic, I would post all ten and hope it get's to the front page.. I don't just feel like and that shouldn't be a problem to anyone.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

If I wanted traffic, I would post all ten and hope it get's to the front page.. I don't just feel like and that shouldn't be a problem to anyone.

ok
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by publicenemy(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2014
Mrguru:

Mediocrity could be a sickness sometimes, lots of our youths do suffer 4rm such sickness nowadays.
What's the big deal completing the rest to gain the full information through the link posted, you're just here ranting.. ''post in full or F**k off''.. My frnd Grow-up for once and stop behaving childish. undecided

He is not childish you are the one who is childish,there are ways of drawing traffc to your site rather than create a thread,make people open up the thread and find another link sending them out of the website...you grow up.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
publicenemy:

He is not childish you are the one who is childish,there are ways of drawing traffc to your site rather than create a thread,make people open up the thread and find another link sending them out of the website...you grow up.

Go to sleep dude undecided
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by publicenemy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
vowiski:

Go to sleep dude undecided

Lolz...i will. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by biz2get(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lexusgs430: 10 is meant to show 10, or change your header to reflect this.
I have taken time to painfully open and read through on your blog or someone's else's.

2 - Banana Slicer
3 - Butter Cutter
4 - Egg Shaper
5 - Smartwatch
6 - Glass toaster
7 - Roomba
8 - Egg Separator
9 - E-reader
10 - Metal Cordies

So he sat down to write this down? shocked
Diaris God oh. ...

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Leopantro: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
well, he didn't break any of nairaland rules by re-directing traffic to his blog. however, i personally don't like people that do that. i don't click on such links because it is an easy method to compromise your computer by clicking on links. if i come across an article interesting enough, i would copy and paste the whole article on this forum. if i don't have the time to paste it, i don't open any thread.
everybody hates such deceitful advertistment.

BTW, if you ever bought those rechargeable lamp or Fan that have internal batteries that don't last a month and you also have a rechargeable powerbank, it is very easy to make a powerbank powered rechargeable Fan or lamp
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Lexusgs430: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
biz2get:

Diaris God oh. ...

No o. I was standing!!!!
No be only me waka come this thread + u join

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
biz2get:

Diaris God oh. ...

If you want to hide something from a black man, put it inside a book.. cheesy

Go watch MTV dude.. Wizzy has a new track cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
vowiski:

i guess u are white then
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Bawss1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
This OP dey fall hand too much.

USB fan on a list of fantastic gadgets that geeks should have?!

Who uses USB fans in 2014 please? If that is the #10 then readers shouldn't be blamed for losing interest on what the rest of the list is.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by biz2get(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
vowiski:

Sorry mate... I ain't a fan of wiz kid. Or wat3ver neith3r do I have time to watch MTV

Although I never knew yuu were a wizkid wannabes tongue
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
biz2get:

Sorry mate... I ain't a fan of wiz kid. Or wat3ver neith3r do I have time to watch MTV

Although I never knew yuu were a wizkid wannabes tongue

Lol, I am not a Wizzy wannabes.. I thought you were amongst the folks out there who sleep on MTV..

You should love those gadgets... You have no excuse cheesy
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by biz2get(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
vowiski:

Lol, I am not a Wizzy wannabes.. I thought you were amongst the folks out there who sleep on MTV..

You should love those gadgets... You have no excuse cheesy
Ahaha and here I was thinking yuu did die for wizkid tongue
What gadgets ?? If I may ask undecided
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by dazekid(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lexusgs430:

When you eventually find the egg shaper, can I come over for breakfast?

I pretty much opened this thread coz I saw your moniker as the last poster.After seeing the OP's post,I read the rest till I saw your's and when I saw everything you listed I pretty much thought you were just being humurous...Apparently you were not shocked shocked shocked

I hope the OP understands that unless Nigerians are in a really good mood or feel like they really need the info,they don't open blogs.This post doesn't contain information that is needed by any means.I honestly would have clicked on his link but on seeing his poat ehn I just weak. I don't know any geeks that use 80% of the items on that list...

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by dazekid(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
vowiski:

Oga you should know that you're wrong by now seeing as nobody has suported you even though you have been trying to justify your actions (well,except Mrguru 'who also happens to be a blogger') "But that's none of my business".
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by missdebs(f): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
humans find it very hard 2 admit dier shortcomings....pointless thread

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Vowoski , like I always tell you , stop posting your articles on this forum.

If He Posted The Whole Article Here Then What's The Essence Of You Visiting The Site.??

If You Really Want Knowlege Then You'd Open The Link No Matter What.

The Funniest Thing Is That Most Guys That Critize On Nairaland Can't Even Compose A 100Word Article.

If It Were To Be Tonto Dike's Naked Pics Most Of Them Will Open The Link And Even Download The Picture without complaining.. But if its something informative they would rant like mad dogs on the loose.

................Nigerians Are Funny People!.............

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nastydroid(m): 1:10am On Jul 19, 2014
This OP no try at all.U should av at least posted 6,are you an ijebu man?
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 4:45am On Jul 19, 2014
dazekid:

I pretty much opened this thread coz I saw your moniker as the last poster.After seeing the OP's post,I read the rest till I saw your's and when I saw everything you listed I pretty much thought you were just being humurous...Apparently you were not shocked shocked shocked

I hope the OP understands that unless Nigerians are in a really good mood or feel like they really need the info,they don't open blogs.This post doesn't contain information that is needed by any means.I honestly would have clicked on his link but on seeing his poat ehn I just weak. I don't know any geeks that use 80% of the items on that list...

That's because you have never seen a geek... That a guy has a Galaxy Note 10.1 and Tecno R7 doesn't make him a Geek. Go and find out what other big name blogs have written in their list..
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 4:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Nastydroid: This OP no try at all.U should av at least posted 6,are you an ijebu man?

Thanks, next time.. but what is ijebu?
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 4:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Kelvindwaplord: @Vowoski , like I always tell you , stop posting your articles on this forum.

If He Posted The Whole Article Here Then What's The Essence Of You Visiting The Site.??

If You Really Want Knowlege Then You'd Open The Link No Matter What.

The Funniest Thing Is That Most Guys That Critize On Nairaland Can't Even Compose A 100Word Article.

If It Were To Be Tonto Dike's Naked Pics Most Of Them Will Open The Link And Even Download The Picture without complaining.. But if its something informative they would rant like mad dogs on the loose.

................Nigerians Are Funny People!.............

That's the Major reason I refused to put the entire article. They can rant for all I care, until I find a rule in Nairaland that says an OP must post the entire article he finds, then I could really take them seriously..
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Bawss1: This OP dey fall hand too much.

USB fan on a list of fantastic gadgets that geeks should have?!

Who uses USB fans in 2014 please? If that is the #10 then readers shouldn't be blamed for losing interest on what the rest of the list is.

Lol, no one uses it, yet its one of the moderately sold gadgets on Amazon.. Lose some steam dude and stop antagonizing me anywhere you find my username, it doesn't really makes you smart.. tongue
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by dazekid(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
vowiski:

That's because you have never seen a geek... That a guy has a Galaxy Note 10.1 and Tecno R7 doesn't make him a Geek. Go and find out what other big name blogs have written in their list..

Seems to me like you think the tecno r7 is a big deal..SMH! And FYI I work as a systems engineer in a large IT firm so I can boldly say I know geeks(abi person wey gather CCNA,CCNP etc reach CCIE no be geek again).None of them is keen on owning a USB fan or an egg seperator...
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
dazekid:

Seems to me like you think the tecno r7 is a big deal..SMH! And FYI I work as a systems engineer in a large IT firm so I can boldly say I know geeks(abi person wey gather CCNA,CCNP etc reach CCIE no be geek again).None of them is keen on owning a USB fan or an egg seperator...

Lol, If you have CCIE, you won't be trolling here.. C'mon man, that's a 9-hours fkkkkng examination.. I stopped at CCNP for now.. So relax.. Don't ever for once think you are better than the next person. Go and check the meaning of a Geek.. cheesy
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by dazekid(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2014
vowiski:

Lol, If you have CCIE, you won't be trolling here.. C'mon man, that's a 9-hours fkkkkng examination.. I stopped at CCNP for now.. So relax.. Don't ever for once think you are better than the next person. Go and check the meaning of a Geek.. cheesy

Oga you are misquoting me o..I never stated that I have CCIE o but I work with people who do.And I don't think I am better than anyone because I personally don't believe anyone is better than me.PEACE BRO..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absurd Android Data Consumption! / Mtn Crediting Revalidated Sims For Free / Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.