Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? (1620 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by EdCure: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: I don't think someone like Oga J can be able to learn anything.. His memory appears low and full.. Where people like Obama, Cameron etc have like 3gigabyte, our own Oga only has 500megabytes..

Chai!!!
you know every!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by arewafederation: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
faggins: not 2 late 4 him bro,maybe he should just modify his post abi.lemme c somebody shout GEJ till .GEJ Loyalist are the same as their clueless oga..

Other muppets shouting GEJ till their early graves will soon flood this thread to defend their master. Well, I think its too late for that village goat. The damage has been done. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by experimentist: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan:

A whole 500 MB? I disagree, it is more like 64 bytes, about enough to remember an 8 byte word + the other 56 to remember the basic instruction set and of course the usual propaganda tools of his lying trade!
grin

That means he don use like 4,936.something store corrupt files... Damn men!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: u dey celebrate ur mumuness abi
continue your hate.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

GEJ is my God

cool

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by arewafederation: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

cool

This "village goat", your dusa don finish?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

we are village goat and my father is the billy goat
lol
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by experimentist: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

This "village goat", your dusa don finish?
grin

Give am water,I dey come mek arrange sumtin inside..
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: grin

please vulture is my nomenclature

ok mr vulture
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by EdCure: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

your father is more of a pupet

vulture like you
I actually do not intend according your stüpidity with the lifetime privilege of a reply, but just to warn you that i have the capacity to cremate your moribond brains with brutal efficiency.
But it's too late to engage silly nematodes like you right now. Our paths will definitely cross again since it seems you're serving the interests of some mod who wouldn't send you to the abyss.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

Must you comment? See as you make the op call you "village goat" and another de refer to you as "useful idiota". cheesy. Next time you will learn to mind your business. tongue

@op, you wicked oooo! cheesy
Do you think am bothered? Calling me a "village goat" doesn't make me one..so entspannen ..
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by arewafederation: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: grin

Give am water,I dey come mek arrange sumtin inside..

Abeg do quick. Bring another rope. The goat too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by arewafederation: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: Do you think am bothered? Calling me a "village goat" doesn't make me one..so entspannen ..

Ok.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by iluvnaija: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: I don't think someone like Oga J can be able to learn anything.. His memory appears low and full.. Where people like Obama, Cameron etc have like 3gigabyte, our own Oga only has 500megabytes..

500kilobytes not 500megabytes his memory can't hold anything up to megabytes bro!
Imagine senate not allowing presidential debates is a clear indication that it's a deliberate act to stop exposing Jonathan dullness.

If GEJ can prove to Nigerians that he holds a PhD let him debate on national tv grin

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
EdCure:
I actually do not intend according your stüpidity with the lifetime privilege of a reply, but just to warn you that i have the capacity to cremate your moribond brains with brutal efficiency.
But it's too late to engage silly nematodes like you right now. Our paths will definitely cross again since it seems you're serving the interests of some mod who wouldn't send you to the abyss.

you are a goon and will remain that till you die

foool your father there

vulture

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
iluvnaija:

500kilobytes not 500megabytes his memory can't hold anything up to megabytes bro!
Imagine senate not allowing presidential debates is a clear indication that it's a deliberate act to stop exposing Jonathan dullness.

If GEJ can prove to Nigerians that he holds a PhD let him debate on national tv grin

What a shame!

you're a rabid dog who his father is a nursery school dropout

you can never attain GEJ level in your million world

vulture like you

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by Itoroetti(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: You must be as sensless as a village goat for typing that shitt

u are the one that should be called a village goat or nama.
why not go and take over the presidency?
or maybe advice ur old man in d village to cum out of retirement and contest for village head.

nsogbu uwa

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by ogbronx(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

your father is more of a pupet

vulture like you
guy! you are too empty abeg!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
ogbronx: guys! i am too empty abeg!
i don't know you so i won't help

advice: go and die
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by ogbronx(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
i don't know you so i won't help

advice: go and die
Still empty! you are already dead! walking corpse! Only you know is dry insults. dead man!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
ogbronx: am Still empty! i'm already dead! walking corpse! am a dead man!

did i killed you? go and fvck a goat

bastard vulture
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by iluvnaija: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

you're a rabid dog who his father is a nursery school dropout

you can never attain GEJ level in your million world

vulture like you

I know you are on his pay role, so you can do the job of a slave.

Did your master got to where he is on merit? In a civilised society he is not qualified for the position of a local govt chairman.

Obviously you are as dull as your master, the most dull and cursed president on planet earth.

Tell your master to debate on national tv.
Only in Nigeria fool$ and 1diots are celebrated.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by bloodykiller: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
iluvnaija:

even my dropout father is a village mugu who cannot defend himself in a village meeting
GEJ till 2019 haters go and die.

now you're talking

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by iluvnaija: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
GEJ speeches are like sleeping tablets, they make you sleep while he's talking. No style, no swag, just dull, no inspiring words or even sentence, just counting words like someone who is learning to talk, too dull.

When I watch Obama talk I nod in agreement to what he's saying, just last night, again I watched Obama's 2004 democrat convention where he spoke in support of John Kerry and John Edward. That speech brought him to limelight, 4 years later he became president. I told folks around me in 2006 that Obama will be the next president and I was almost insulted and they said I know nothing about US politics, the same way in 2011 I said GEJ is a big mistake to Nigeria because he has no record and experience but just being lucky, today the air is "fresher" now, insecurity, corruption, no light, no job, etc.

Go watch the speech on youtube if you haven't. That is the kind of brilliant individual we want in govt not those who can't even read fluently.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by faggins(m): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2014
iluvnaija: GEJ speeches are like sleeping tablets, they make you sleep while he's talking. No style, no swag, just dull, no inspiring words or even sentence, just counting words like someone who is learning to talk, too dull.

When I watch Obama talk I nod in agreement to what he's saying, just last night, again I watched Obama's 2004 democrat convention where he spoke in support of John Kerry and John Edward. That speech brought him to limelight, 4 years later he became president. I told folks around me in 2006 that Obama will be the next president and I was almost insulted and they said I know nothing about US politics, the same way in 2011 I said GEJ is a big mistake to Nigeria because he has no record and experience but just being lucky, today the air is "fresher" now, insecurity, corruption, no light, no job, etc.

Go watch the speech on youtube if you haven't. That is the kind of brilliant individual we want in govt not those who can't even read fluently.

What a shame!
abi oo

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by kokoA(m): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2014
The only thing more boring than listening to his speeches is trying to rewatch Nig vs Iran worldcup match.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? by Mogidi: 5:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Those debating GEJ's style of speeches are the one's forcing Buhari on us, I laugh in Sambisa.

I would derive more pleasure hearing pigs snorting than listen to Tinubu's grunt, same goes for Buharis's heehaw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention, Obiano; Onitsha And Environs Getting Dirtier And Choatic !!!! / South West PDP Plots Buhari’s Fall / Otti, Ikpeazu And Aba Ma Ndi-aba (aba Knows Its Own People)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.