Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google (43264 Views)

6 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Dropbox / Three Things You Don't Know You Can Do With Vlc Media Player / Cool Tricks You Can Try With Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by gudnex22(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2014
obviously the poster didn't finish it.
you can search for the time in any place by typing "time and place. for example, typing time Nigeria will accurately give you the time in Nigeria.
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by japhmanuel: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Splendid!!
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2014
@ op thanks, however "set timer for x min" those nt work anymore
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by femi4: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2014
You can get cracks via google
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by iceberylin(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Google can't find X....
SMH
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by proudlyme(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2014
very Informative, I did not know this much about Google before now, I know better now.
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2014
I will never be impressed
with
technology until i'm able to
download food and girls... angry
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by PROCTOR: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2014
Ok.so aw can we use it to locate boko haram
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by baltimora(f): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Wow pretty cool! Thank you
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Odunharry(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Can google bring back our girls?
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by barnaby04(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Lest you forgot, you can use google to woo and bang a babe on a first date. Type the babe's name and search for her weakest links. You will be surprised by what you see on how to have a quick banging on her!
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by expert101(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2014
Google is good. Am sure the guys that invented it didn't listen the advise of people saying- ''It can't work''

1 Like

Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Dedewizzy(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2014
Meanwhile..

1 Like

Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Izunwa(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2014
O boy!!! This is TENdaful cheesy
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by femofiboy(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Can google predict ur future or can It calculate d exact age u gonna reach here on earth
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
guyman2012: president national association of space boookers
Lol, its my thread and I reserved the right to ftc.
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by NaLaugh: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Other than "festivus" and "zerg rush" i've used everything else.

Now, i'm bout to go try them out
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by DikSin(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
I thought I knw it all; thanks Opcheesy

Pls ignore those crying goats...they knw it yet Won't share it. Bunch of e-diots
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by basty: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Nastydroid: we know

You a bad learner and you will never know more than you know now.
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by mcmeffy(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2014
Nastydroid: we know
>: LIAR! #mufu+e-idiot.
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2014
The word is Easter egg
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by funshyboi(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2014
The Google translate amazes me so much.
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by smudge2079(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2014
Really! Holy Bleep
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe: all those ones no concern me, I'm only interested in the copy and paste part
I always thank those that invented copy and paste for saving me enough time and stress
imagine an Assignment that is meant to take me 2 weeks takes me on 2 mins grin
and takes your brain on 2 years backward. grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by jayseehe(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2014
Worwor: and takes your brain on 2 years backward. grin
wrong, I have learnt a lot from Google.
anything I need to know, I just Google it.
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by Mcowubaba: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2014
I know google can do this...dnt need to be tolD!!!!.......nice work sha!!! @oP
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by amanze15(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Saved page already.....very educating post big ups to op
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by rhemal: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
interesting........
Re: 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google by chimexcomm(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Nice one @ O.P, But this is just a little percent that google can do. You can seee the history of all the things you search in google via www.history.google.com You can give google a work to be giving you updates on a particular news via www.google.com/alerts you can back up your files and convert them into any format and share them with your friends via www.drive.google.com You can shorten a long url via www. Google also have a social network called Google Plus. Google also have a web academy for certifications on Online basics and online professionals the exam site is exam.webacademy.com and many more about google. To know more you can contact me for a training just on GOOGLE, even how to search perfectly on google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.