Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (57566 Views)

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out / I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV / My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Omolecturer(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
U mean bangalee shocked
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
apolonius: Why exactly is such a trivial thing occupying the front page while more serious issues and thematic concerns are left hiding far into this forum?

I hope the moderators can be more reasonable and progressive than this piece suggest they are.
exactly the point bruv. , life changing , educative , insightful & nation building topics hardly hit F.p .

kept wondering why/ how selections are done ,

*smh*

hmm all zz well.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Omolecturer(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
MadCow1: No wonder
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by apolonius(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=benbuks]
exactly the point bruv. , life changing , educative , insightful & nation building topics hardly hit F.p .

kept wondering why/ how selections are done ,

*smh*

Yes,just when you think a platform is beginning to evolve into a progressive front of quality ideas and information to be shared it begins to lose its promises to politics. Let's watch on.
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oga Mikel shut up and try to revive your dying career. Else you will probably end up where it all began for you.
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by publicenemy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
bizngr: [size=14pt]Now that the air is cleared Nigerian Bloggers can now GO and...[/size]
D*e...
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by myspnigeria: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nice cool dude....setting d record straight
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by LilPeezy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
ojeffo: Oya naa....I have nyashed her...she has a delicious PUCI
i dy very sure say u neva bang any chenke for ur life.....and even if u dun bang any na for dream and na for dah same dream u bang genny look alike......u berra go SCOAN for serious deliverance cos u jux dey waste ur sperm wey u go tek produce kids all in d name of ur dis wetdreaming or wetin dem dy call dis cef......
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Izunwa(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mikky Boy, tell us the truth, did Aunty Genny force you to make this public declaration

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
They look good together...I hope Dbanj and OriseFemi will not be jealous
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by englishmart(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mikel, this is exactly the secret of your lacklustre performance.... Init?
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by ozallamike(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
My broda tank God but beware of divorce undecided
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by dady12: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
dridowu: when chelsea go sell mikel ?
na tommorow my broda
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by dady12: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
welther na mikel abi na mikelele don dey call am.you better pray for any club to accomodate you or somethg else cos.you ve finish you career ooooo.na only your waka come oooo

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Dapsynzeal(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
vislabraye: . Even if Mikel is a division 2 player, he's still bigger than Genevieve.
Still doesn't change the fact that now at his prime football age his career aint hitting the apex but going down
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
InvertedHammer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3P3aNEKYsg

The best medication for headache indeed.
What a beautiful innovation from south africa.
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by toprealman: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
bizngr: [size=14pt]Now that the air is cleared Nigerian Bloggers can now GO and...[/size]
1)Die
2)Fc.uk themselves
3)Drink poison
4)Hug transformer
5)Hunt for bush meat in Sambisa forest
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by kendrick93(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
emaboi: Not this slow poke, nnaji plssssss!
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by kendrick93(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
emaboi: Not this slow poke, nnaji plssssss!
pity u and ur generation cnt ever reach his level in dis lyf and ur next.but keep on hatin,mumu goat
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by ncc4real(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
if this is true about Genevieve, then it must be a sugar mummy package. but if d Russian girl is for real then Mikel shouldn't go to next world cup in Russia come 2018, because his thought will b filled with Russian girls and he will still use his picanto engine on his Ferrari.....snailismikelis
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by sylve11: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Celepope: Thought this guy's story(SNAIL) is in front page that he was seized in an airport while they tried bringing him in to America Wetin concern me sef.Still waiting for Warri wolves to bid for him transfer.

And u think he's any way better than the boys who play(s) for warri wolves ? wht the boys in warri wolves need is recognition. So mikel obi can remain in chelsea after all na them use money spoil him career. cool
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by guiddoti: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
myworld01: so wetin make I do now??
con dey sell buns.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
ojeffo: Oya naa....I have nyashed her...she has a delicious PUCI
FOOL
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Afrok(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
After reading this post, I won't blame Mikel for his lacklustre performance at the world cup and again I think I now know the reasons why he suddenly turned to a snail.
Hmmm.... All I understood here was his working relationship and romantic relationship, since both relationships involve women I think case closed cheesy. He can even increase his speed to that of a tortoise, that one concern him just that i don't want him to sit on the bench and watch Chelsea bully Arsenal again tongue.

Am an Arsenal fan, so keep off the Chelsea and arsenal part.
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by emmabest2000(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
firstEVA: is this really news? it would have been if he said he is dating her, waste of time #hisses#
who cares

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by akanbiaa(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
samukiwo: Mikel didn't see any naija babe.. na Russia d guy go find luv. Anyway, one less husband for my naija babes. embarassed
mikel being a smart ibo boy and knows money comes first might have done so to get links to the owner of Chelsea the rich Russian billionaire. She could be linked to the billionaire.
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by deebsman1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
1 of d Reasons y poverty keeps growing in d world at large and many youths don't wanna do something productive, when big big companies after sucking and exploiting general public of their kobos and cents, they in return spend a large chunk of it on some yeye artists and entertainers or whatever, instead of using the proceed for the betterment of the general populace and humanity. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Kunleskey(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just passing
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by jibbzion(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2014

Mas*turbate
Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by justiade4uu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
hE GOT hooked somehow.

CAN YOU GET HOOKED UP THIS WAY?

Single Ladies Looking For You!
Meet Beautiful Girls Looking For Marriage. Join Now It's 100% Free! Check it out:
www.myprofilehome.com

Re: Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mikel u ill need more creativity to woo this type of girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.