Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Blackberry Assistant Is Out To Challenge Cortana, Siri - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Assistant Is Out To Challenge Cortana, Siri (675 Views)

MTN Hires Eric Holder To Challenge $3.9b Fine / Cortana Vs Siri Vs Google Now Vs Blackberry Assistant - Fight! / Step By Step Instructions On How To Get "siri" Working On Iphone 4 (jailbroken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Assistant Is Out To Challenge Cortana, Siri by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
BlackBerry, today, has announced it’s own virtual assistant that will let smartphone users interact with their mobile phones.

Dubbed the “BlackBerry Assistant”, the virtual assistant will ship with the BlackBerry 10.3 OS when the latter arrives.

The BlackBerry Passport is one of the first phones that will grace BlackBerry’s new VA as the smartphone will pack it right from the box.

Not much was said about the new mobile assistant, but we can easily guess what to expect. It will look and work like the virtual assistants we already know — Siri, Cortana, Google Now and S Voice et al.

September is when the BlackBerry Passport will be unveiled and we expect the BlackBerry 10.3 OS with it’s new voice assistant to break cover at just about the same time.

Source
Re: Blackberry Assistant Is Out To Challenge Cortana, Siri by snika: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm. BB fans should be happy.
Re: Blackberry Assistant Is Out To Challenge Cortana, Siri by Mrguru(m): 3:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow..that's really great.. Even recently they brought a method on how to verify BBM ID.
Re: Blackberry Assistant Is Out To Challenge Cortana, Siri by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mrguru: Wow..that's really great.. Even recently they brought a method on how to verify BBM ID[/url].

Spammer

(1) (Reply)

On MTN Callertunez Fraud / Need To Buy A New Android Phone So I Need Your Ideas / Pls How And Who Can Help Me Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.