Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) (5203 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: did obama go to osama's house to capture him?

did george bush go to the cave where sadaam husseini was captured?

did the president of sudan capture the nyanya bomblast mastermind himself?

if the answer to the above QUESTIONS is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then anybody saying GEJ should enter sambisa is simply an uneducated, sentimental bigot who is more interested in the game of charcter assasination than in the interest of NIGERIA as a country.

NONSENSE........if e vex u 2015 sell your papa land, property,wife and children and contest for the presidential post

NOTE am not in PDP or APC

angry
Your head correct well well!! 2million likes for you
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by bloodyassassin: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2014
sloan is mad
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by priscaoge(f): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Keky: Prisca Baby
cheesycheesy
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by wordcat(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan: What do Nigerians think??

Nigerians think that you and your evil best pals want to kill GEJ at all cost and that's why you and your evil planners are pressuring Jona to visit that evil forest.
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Keky(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
priscaoge:
cheesycheesy
Show me some love baby
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by priscaoge(f): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Keky: Show me some love baby

Keky Sweeri winkwink
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Keky(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Keky Sweeri winkwink
awwww prisca is gonna kill me oooo
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by priscaoge(f): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Keky: awwww prisca is gonna kill me oooo
Lolcheesy
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Keky(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Lolcheesy
Marry Me
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Blockus: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan: I will not go to Sambisa forest but I am the C-in-C wearing a 5 star general army fatigue - GEJ.

What do Nigerians think??

[size=13pt]Its people like this that give Pro-Abortion campaigners like me a reason to keep keeping on..

#LEGALIZE ABORTION! angry[/size]
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by priscaoge(f): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Keky: Marry Me
shockedshocked *Faints*grin
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Mabaleosi(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: if u are not APC or PDP, u shld either be VIP or RIP...
The world wanted ur royal daftness to give the orders for the soldiers to storm this forest...
Even the foreign aids were refused..
What da fucck sef?

Now, maybe he wanted to go himself...

If u are not a daft as ur royal daftness, u shld realise dt, 'bring back our girls' addressed to ur president aint for him to go to the forest but to take real actions. Instead, ur group if daft entities were interpreting it as him fronting the mission...

Mtcheeewww!!!!
Bunch of water-filled skulls
U have successfully said nothing
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Keky(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2014
priscaoge:
shockedshocked *Faints*grin
lmao *spinkles lemon water* oya wake up
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by omoalayo(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Keky: Marry Me
who be this?? na Me wan marry Her nw..
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Keky(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
omoalayo: who be this?? na Me wan marry Her nw..
You are late bruhhhh, she`s taken. You could ask priscaoge
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by jdilight(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan: I will not go to Sambisa forest but I am the C-in-C wearing a 5 star general army fatigue - GEJ.

I think he has proven now to be C in C by not being influenced by people. He remain cool and work without the pressure getting on him. He is a rare personality.
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by priscaoge(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Keky: You are late bruhhhh, she`s taken. You could ask priscaoge
Lmao! cheesycheesy. Omoalayo and Keky U guys won't kill me ooooocheesycheesycheesy
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by don33310(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: did obama go to osama's house to capture him?

did george bush go to the cave where sadaam husseini was captured?

did the president of sudan capture the nyanya bomblast mastermind himself?

if the answer to the above QUESTIONS is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then anybody saying GEJ should enter sambisa is simply an uneducated, sentimental bigot who is more interested in the game of charcter assasination than in the interest of NIGERIA as a country.

NONSENSE........if e vex u 2015 sell your papa land, property,wife and children and contest for the presidential post

NOTE am not in PDP or APC

angry
President Bush and Obama gave orders and the job was done,president Jonathan should do likewise.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by adanduka: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2014
GEJ is wise and will not fall for this Sambisa trick.
As many as want to join our able armies @ Sambisa, you have your orders from GEJ himself.
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by alwaysbehappy: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Where is dis world will a president dat hav never be train in d army lead a group of army 2 battle. Is he d army chief or chief of staff. Being d
c-in-c does not mean leading them to battle but giving commads or can Gej handing gun or defence himself?
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by ELOGBO: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Am surprise that All the effort of Mr. President has been putting against terrorism is so Abortive in the eyezz of most Nigerian. then tel me all the security troop who u thing there represent.

For Mr. President(BOTH STEPS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION), Single Step covering 180degrees.
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by ELOGBO: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Noise making Nigerianz PLEASE STOP DISTRACTING OUR PRESIDENT FROM HIS OFFICIAL DUTIES
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by jakiedudu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
I smell conspiracy! The pressure mounted on Mr President in atempt to make him visit Chibock and Sambisa forest all in Bornu state is very suspicious. An Assasination attempt on GEJ is on the making. SSS as a matter of ugency must be on red alert!!
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by ibietela2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2014

Nigerians think you are very stupi.d
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by ibietela2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: if u are not APC or PDP, u shld either be VIP or RIP...
The world wanted ur royal daftness to give the orders for the soldiers to storm this forest...
Even the foreign aids were refused..
What da fucck sef?

Now, maybe he wanted to go himself...

If u are not a daft as ur royal daftness, u shld realise dt, 'bring back our girls' addressed to ur president aint for him to go to the forest but to take real actions. Instead, ur group if daft entities were interpreting it as him fronting the mission...

Mtcheeewww!!!!
Bunch of water-filled skulls

When soldiers storm the forest and the hostages get killed, you will turn and blame him for genocide
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by ibietela2(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

the fvckhead is male like that, the doofus is only hiding under a female thingy because of the fear of ban from the mods.

Tunde Salami how are you?
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by ibietela2(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
don33310: President Bush and Obama gave orders and the job was done,president Jonathan should do likewise.

Is it your father that sent the soldiers already there?
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Keky(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao! cheesycheesy. Omoalayo and Keky U guys won't kill me ooooocheesycheesycheesy
Prisca, tell him na
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Blessedwhite(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
500GP: ALL HAIL THE FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOODLUCK
undecided
you re shortminded like your words you are very very foolish Person and you should watch what you say. Freedom of speech don't you should start spreading libel and if you think a fool is ruling that makes you a greater and blind fool. Carry your load and leave the country for us that re not fools like you. You child is best reasoning than you. And whatever you have to say just keep it to yourself
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Blessedwhite(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
shocked my president can't lead the army and i you recall the statement ' my president should be in the frontline. Do that guy think this is Greek movies. There re hidden agenda and it might be a trap .
Re: GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) by Vikky014(f): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vansnickers:

You're a big fool!!!

I pity what ever comes out of your womb.
u r d fool here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Guess Who Was Seen Having Breakfast At Lagos Hotel Today / Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly / Ongoing Fight Going On In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.