Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers (4106 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / Conversation Between A Muslim (“M”) And A Christian (“C”)-trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by alexleo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: Blacks and over religiousity

Black man and long name... imagine your usernamegrin grin
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Processor01: Error! Jesus never told any demons to die and he rebuked his disciples when they thought of calling down fire on their enemies.

Most MFM prayers sound like a prayer list from a Dibia or Babalawo! They just help in breeding fear!

if there is any one in error it is you not mfm.you need to know more about the church.
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Processor01: Error! Jesus never told any demons to die and he rebuked his disciples when they thought of calling down fire on their enemies.

Most MFM prayers sound like a prayer list from a Dibia or Babalawo! They just help in breeding fear!

if there is any one in error it is you not mfm.you need to know more about the church and secondly you misunderstand them when they say die.they know spirits don't die do you know that to die can also mean to stop functioning they re not trying to breed error.
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
haibe: how sure are you God answers them
100 percent sure he has answered and he is still answering.
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
everyone do you think when mfm pray against enemies they are .referring to human beings?
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
pls i beg you do you listen to dr d k olukoya sermons take time to listen to them not just the prayers or wht you heard.it is just a pity that we do not know much bout spiritual warfare and warefare prayers.
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by ByfireByfire: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Blockus: [b][font=Miriam fixed][size=12pt]
But tell your members to go into a desolate bush to shout at the top of their lungs in the name of prayers.

#Note: If you pray that die by fire bullshit around me, I will keep you awake till morning with Eminems Marshall Marthers LP playing at full volume from my amplified home theater audio system.

But folks like you will never complain when people rock birthday or even block,close or area parties & carnivals all night long as long as there are lots of fun,festivities,drinks and babes available.

I don't support such prayers that disturb the neighbourhood but if you want to deal with that,then you have to deal with the other too.......and remember your amplified home theather will also keep you awake if thats your way of getting even.Cheers.
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
[alexleo]

Black man and long name... imagine your username;black man and infiriority complex,imagin ur username,alex and leo,
Re: This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers by seagulsntrawler: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
I don't think its biblical to command witches and wizards to die by fire. Because it is not possible to kill spirits. `And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matt 10:28. I find it mystifying that if you kill a witch/wizard by fire, you leave the soul/spirit to cause more harm. Worse still, to re possess another body or host.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nairaland Pharisees / Jesus Or Mohammad, Which Would You Rather Follow? / You Feel Someone Is Pressing You Down When You Sleep? This Is What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.