Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. (4678 Views)

Are You Into Agricultural Produce? Pls Check This Message / About 4 Acres Of Farmland Suitable For Any Agricultural Business For Lease In De / Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum (2) (3) (4)

We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2014
We can supply any agro produce from the North, note it is only agro produce that are in season that we are looking at here. Thanks

Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by chi14: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2014
No phone number No email add?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hi chi

Under you could see my number and email .

my phone no :07034706326 my email:iniobong4solution@gmail.com If you do need help on how to add innovation to your agric-value chain consulting, process , packaging marketing and feasibility report and viability report give us a call or an emai
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Dexpro: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good evening, can you supply us with water melons? Your supply must be consistent. What is your price?
We are looking forward to establish a long term business relationship with you. Your prompt response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by newacca: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
iniobong888: We can supply any agro produce from the North, note it is only agro produce that are in season that we are looking at here. Thanks
can you supply water melon, carrot and orange to Ogun State?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes we can supply water lemon and orange but the issue is we will supply if the quanity you want is a truck full or a canter full( or J5) because of the distance .thanks
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by newacca: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
iniobong888: Yes we can supply water lemon and orange but the issue is we will supply if the quanity you want is a truck full or a canter full( or J5) because of the distance .thanks
Thank you for your response. Could you pls. Advice me with the cost of canter or J5 full of these fruits?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Please can u send your email or phone no to me so that I can send you my finding.is it Abeokuta in ogun state or where? please Thanks
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by newacca: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
iniobong888: Please can u send your email or phone no to me so that I can send you my finding.is it Abeokuta in ogun state or where? please Thanks
Yes. Abeokuta, Ogun State.
send message to maplelandnewacca at y a h o o dot com
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by willrosay: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2014
can u supply sesame seeds in bulk?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 2:26am On Aug 07, 2014
How many tons of sesame seed do you want and supply to where ?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 2:33am On Aug 07, 2014
We can supply soyabean cake, Corn,Rice bran, chill pepper and beans , groundnut and anything Agro in large quantity from the North.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Can you supply something like egusi,grandnut and beans and get paid after reselling it in ondo state. .

I stay in abuja. . I can visit you if you want to knw me.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Can you supply something like egusi,grandnut and beans and get paid after reselling it in ondo state. .
I stay in abuja. . I can visit you if you want to knw me.

Nope, we don't deal on those terms of payment .
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by kelvin1191(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2014
iniobong888: We can supply soyabean cake, Corn,Rice bran, chill pepper and beans , groundnut and anything Agro in large quantity from the North.
do you have groundnut cake? How much do u sell per kg? I dey benue
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2014
iniobong888:

Nope, we don't deal on those terms of payment .

ok, so hw can we do biznes to promote ur company?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:
ok, so hw can we do biznes to promote ur company?

There are different ways we can do business. It actually depends on what your needs are in terms of agric produces or agric value chain and we will stucture a solution that will benefit both parties around that.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by paralysis: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Can i get a bag of beans for a start. And what would b d cost,demand will increase soon,i need it for experiment first
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2014
paralysis: Can i get a bag of beans for a start. And what would b d cost,demand will increase soon,i need it for experiment first
Yes you can get a bag of Beans. Where is this bag of beans going to ? And what type of Beans ?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by newacca: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2014
iniobong888: Please can u send your email or phone no to me so that I can send you my finding.is it Abeokuta in ogun state or where? please Thanks
I posted my email here,but you didn't respond afterward.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2014
newacca:
I posted my email here,but you didn't respond afterward.
Sorry about that the mail is in your box as I type. Please check it up and see how we can do business thank you
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by newacca: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2014
iniobong888: Sorry about that the mail is in your box as I type. Please check it up and see how we can do business thank you
Thanks. I will check.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Akag: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Need a sprinkling(irrigation) job on your farm,
feel free to contact me on 08121470897
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by gabacino78: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello,for the sesame seed,what is the quantity you required?where will the product be delivered?kindly email me for your requirement and your price per ton,we can supply you. Gbenga.agaba78@gmail.com thank you
willrosay: can u supply sesame seeds in bulk?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by emmykk(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op pls can you help me find market for palm oil over there.like local markets where it can be sold or merchants who can buy palm oil in drums.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by collinzy: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mr OP how much will a basket of tomatoes cost me to get here. Standard price for one only is what I'm asking so i will know how to deal from there plus u know the tomato type here is different. Reply to my email collinsatie@gmail.com
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by handsomjulee(m): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2014
we need ur price ranges::am interested in yam,pepper and melon
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by handsomjulee(m): 1:57am On Oct 03, 2014
we need ur price ranges::am interested in yam,pepper and melon::am in enugu(nsukka)
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by mamamama2(f): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2014
I need like a hundred bags of white beans, the big seed variety. Hundred bags of 100kg each. How much will it cost?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 4:15am On Oct 12, 2014
mamamama2:
I need like a hundred bags of white beans, the big seed variety. Hundred bags of 100kg each. How much will it cost?
it goes for N22,000 per bag of 100kg

handsomjulee:
we need ur price ranges::am interested in yam,pepper and melon::am in enugu(nsukka)

yam prices varies according to sizes it from N5000 to N9000 for one heap of yam( a heap contains 100 tubers)
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Etranshub(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Whats the price of your soya beans cake per kg? We will be ordering about 20tons per month
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Etranshub:
Whats the price of your soya beans cake per kg? We will be ordering about 20tons per month
where is the Soya bean cake going to ? it when we determine the location that we can give a price.

Fully AUTOMATED Palm Oil Extraction Machines For SELL!!! (3M Naira) / Battery Cages For Layers Needed / Egg Powder Making Machine