Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Watch Dogs Cosplay Is Popular In Shenzhen Comic Con 2014 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Watch Dogs Cosplay Is Popular In Shenzhen Comic Con 2014 (717 Views)

Watch Dogs Mask: Watch Dogs Gains A Lot Of Praise / Aiden Pearce Will Not Be The Main Character In Watch Dogs 2 / Watch Dogs Mask Cosplay Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dogs Cosplay Is Popular In Shenzhen Comic Con 2014 by allenluo94: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2014
In Shenzhen Comic Con, We could see many great cosplay, including the Watch Dogs cosplay, Edward Kenway cosplay and Captain America cosplay and so on. The cosers in the comic con is very professional and nice.

Shenzhen Comic Con starts from July 16 to July 20 in 2014, it's the biggest comic con in Shenzhen. It has held 5 times before this year, and more and more people like the festival as the time going on. We could see the old and young in the comic con.

Among all the cosplay, I found the Watch Dogs cosplay is very hot. There are more than ten "Aiden Pearce" in it. Though they are different with each other, they all looks very cool.

Now, I will show you one of the "Aiden Pearce" that I like most. He is with the black Watch Dogs mask, hat and coat. He is shooting at a soldier at that time.

(1) (Reply)

Fashon/views On Ligthening Body Creams / Affordable Bridal Makeup!!! / Consider This When Dressing For Work!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.