Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Who Has Got Dbanj's New Song? who also has mode 9? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Has Got Dbanj's New Song? who also has mode 9? (3085 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 / The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Has Got Dbanj's New Song? who also has mode 9? by doctor(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2006
mr me too:

Felt the same way the first time i listened to it but it'll grow on you. Its a really nice song

young_digi:

thanks man,

my feedback on this song, ummmmm, its OK. i don't see anything special in this song, i don't see another tongolo either or anything close to it, please stop hypin this song

Truely the song may sound some how but let's wait a while and see what will happen next. If you will all remember that when Tongolo was released nobody feel the song but later we put faith in the brother and the song became HIT.

So let us hope good of this song and also have u listened to the second single titled : LOKE LOKE (HANDS IN THE AIR)? Maybe when you guys listen to this you nay like it than (WHY ME rmx)
Re: Who Has Got Dbanj's New Song? who also has mode 9? by ImBossy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2006
lol, Young Digi Thank you For that statement i totally agree, am gona send u Tonisbe and Rundown Tru Your email aii?, Let me know what u think!! :-)

Don dele, humm the one your are sharin tha dudes track like this if they ask u who sent it to u its not me oooo, cuz mehn, dude comes on nairaland and if he sees his track on here for FREE that hes tryna sell and aint even yet OUT, mehn, lol, so abeg ooo,
Re: Who Has Got Dbanj's New Song? who also has mode 9? by aloib(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Don dele, humm the one your are sharin tha dudes track like this if they ask u who sent it to u its not me oooo, because mehn, dude comes on nairaland and if he sees his track on here for FREE that hes trying to sell and aint even yet OUT, mehn, lol, so abeg ooo,

hahahaha, lmao yawa gas

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life Of A Gospel Minister / Nollywood Soundtracks / Read Latest Nigeria Entertainment News & Biographies Of Your Favourite Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.