Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? (10337 Views)

Drop Your BBM Pin And Meet New Friends / Category Of People In Romanceland / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by ladyinred: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2014
Hey guys, it's a beautiful Thursday morning. Hope y'all are having a great day.
So, I just recently became single(not dating anyone at the moment), and I'm looking to make new friends and of course meet potential new dates, lol.
Problem is that, I'm not a very outgoing person.
A-wee-bit introverted is what I'm. And that is really not helping my ministry....lolz.
My life is pretty dull at the moment. I want to spice things up.
I need suggestions on how to go about meeting new people; where to go to, and what to do.
In case you are wondering, I'm female, midtwenties, living and working in Abuja.
All suggestions are welcome.
If you feel the need to insult me, for whatever reason, please be gentle. I bruise easily.
Thank you!
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2014
wish am in abj embarassedwish am in abj

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by santakris(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2014
You refused to state your age, hood, like and dislikes and loading.................
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Pictures of you being a female in mid 20's or am not interested
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Tallesty1(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2014
It is good to enjoy life but please let not alcohol be involved. I am tired of seeing pot-bellied ladies in abuja.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2014
You know what - Just start a convo with any cute stranger that comes your way. Works Everyday For Me.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by ladyinred: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2014
santakris: You refused to state your age, hood, like and dislikes and loading.................
My interests are varied; music, sports, books, etc. Basically, I love reading.
I'm not looking for where to go clubbing...I consider clubbing as too stressful.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by tommysparks: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Am not in abuja at d moment but will surely hangout withyou when nxt I pop in.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by ladyinred: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: It is good to enjoy life but please let not alcohol be involved. I am tired of seeing pot-bellied ladies in abuja.
Potbellies are not attractive at all. No potbelly for me.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by brownlolly(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
I've been looking for someone to hangout with too. Which are are you in?

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Jbond(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Have been in same shoes for months nw,bt I jst cope by chattin,browsing nd sleepin cos I hardly go out too,bt it wud b easier for u cos ure a lady,once u step out controls frm all angle..lol, so jst hang out anywhere hangable nd u will mk frnds for sure.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by sunstyle(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
that's nice

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by ladyinred: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
brownlolly: I've been looking for someone to hangout with too. Which are are you in?
Kubwa.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Jochuki(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hi.. Am in Abuja too. Work in Gwarimpa, got some interesting gals in my workplace you may like to meet. We are kinda free now. Add me on BBM 32710657

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by MrTemple(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Heineken(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ladyinred you can call me up. Am in kubwa also...Dutse Alhaji to be precise. . Am on whatsapp too. Am fun 2 be with. Can't say more than that.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by tobechi20(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
ALERT

SHE IS LOOKING FOR A DATE(NOT A PERMANENT PATNER)

SHE HAS A JOB(PROBABLY RECHARGE CARD TRADER)

SHE JUST TURNED SINGGLE RECENTLY AND IMMEDIATELY NEEDS SOMEONE

SHE DOESNT GO OUT SO SHE PROBABLY WONT PAY YOU A VISIT

SHE DOESNT CLUBIN....JUST FASTFOOD FOR FREE MEAL

SHE NEEDS AS MANY DATES AS POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2015
ladyinred U didnt cme back to tell us how it all went. Anyways lemme kw if yur still single. Il matchmake ya wt a bro in kubwa

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by ladyinred: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
tobechi20:
ALERT

SHE IS LOOKING FOR A DATE(NOT A PERMANENT PATNER)

SHE HAS A JOB(PROBABLY RECHARGE CARD TRADER)

SHE JUST TURNED SINGGLE RECENTLY AND IMMEDIATELY NEEDS SOMEONE

SHE DOESNT GO OUT SO SHE PROBABLY WONT PAY YOU A VISIT

SHE DOESNT CLUBIN....JUST FASTFOOD FOR FREE MEAL

SHE NEEDS AS MANY DATES AS POSSIBLE

Funny you.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by ladyinred: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
ladyinred U didnt cme back to tell us how it all went. Anyways lemme kw if yur still single. Il matchmake ya wt a bro in kubwa
Well, things didn't go as expected. Maybe my post was misleading or something. Because guys I met seemed to think I was looking for a boyfriend or a husband, lol. All I wanted was 2 meet new people.
To answer your question, I'm very much single and loving it.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
ladyinred:

Well, things didn't go as expected. Maybe my post was misleading or something. Because guys I met seemed to think I was looking for a boyfriend or a husband, lol. All I wanted was 2 meet new people.

Lol. Maybe yur just being unlucky. Enjoy life as single while it last tongue
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Tennyrank(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
I am a lawyer based in Abuja, a svelte and love hanging out weekends whenever i am free. A poet, love music like heaven and enjoy meeting new friends while very passionate about keeping existing friends. I will love to meet a nairalander some day but definitely after the general elections as i am not likely to be around FCT during the period. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by zmilly5(f): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hi ladyinred. Have you found that friend yet because i think we may be in the same boat, save for the 'just single' part.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by wyman3: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
ladyinred:

I also like casual hookup.

I live in kubwa too. You can hit me up.

26DF3756

NOTE: I am not a gentleman. Am a kind of wild guy.
Hope you like wild too?
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by cvibe2: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Meet working class singles.

Register today! It's free and post your quality profile.

If you had a Chanel bag, would you fill it with sweet wrappers, a squashed chewing gum and a handful of dirty tissues? The content of your dating profile should be top class; don’t fill it with waffle and useless information.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Mossaino(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
zmilly5:
Hi ladyinred. Have you found that friend yet because i think we may be in the same boat, save for the 'just single' part.

Hi Zmilly5, if you still want to meet a good guy in Abuja to be friends with, then let's get talking... You can join me for tennis if you have interest in sports. Phone 08069801101 & BBM - 76299ED1. Cheers!
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by Mossaino(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladyinred:
Hey guys, it's a beautiful Thursday morning. Hope y'all are having a great day.
So, I just recently became single(not dating anyone at the moment), and I'm looking to make new friends and of course meet potential new dates, lol.
Problem is that, I'm not a very outgoing person.
A-wee-bit introverted is what I'm. And that is really not helping my ministry....lolz.
My life is pretty dull at the moment. I want to spice things up.
I need suggestions on how to go about meeting new people; where to go to, and what to do.
In case you are wondering, I'm female, midtwenties, living and working in Abuja.
All suggestions are welcome.
If you feel the need to insult me, for whatever reason, please be gentle. I bruise easily.
Thank you!

Hey! LadyinRed, I guess what you want is to spice up your life a little so I'm just thinking if you have interest in tennis or would like to explore it then you may want join us to play tennis on weekends... just let me know if that works for you (08069801101)

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by rudemediae(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
hello Ladyinred...

i know your post is a bit stale, but i'm in this exact same position...
i'm a guy, single, early thirties...
moved to abuja from lagos in march 2014 and ever since i got here, its been work, work, work...lolz
jst 1 or 2 friends and most weekends i'm out alone, or mostly just home glued to Natgeo or Trace..(yea, pretty boring.)
well, it'd wud be nice to hangout sometime...maybe catch a movie or somethn.

Osa
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by lovelyRay: 9:03am On May 11, 2016
Hi osa, this is my pin 27843484
Re: Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? by winwel(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
Hi lady in red, I know this coming a bit late but are you still looking for new friends? I'm in the same boat as you are or were. I stay at the mabushi area just near next cash n carry.
If you're still looking for friends (I'm female though o lol) would like to know you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend / Redpillers Online Group / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.