Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Category Of People In Romanceland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Category Of People In Romanceland (13769 Views)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It / Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
On my limited stay here in nairaland, I've noticed that we have variety of individuals with different reasons and mindset.

The attention seekers :- this is a mixed category affecting both sex, they jump into every thread looking for little opportunities to blow their rusty trumpets.

Fun seekers :- this category comment in virtually every presentable thread, follows everybody. guys that fall in this category are sometimes mis quoted as flirts, but are not necessarily flirts,they just enjoy adventure.

The warm and friendly :- now this is the first category am going to mention names, people like Lala,Beamborla fall in this group. They are always ready to help out both the new and old. I mean how many girls can quote a new guy and start up a good conversation (non deregulation) here?

The old ma's and pa's :- Don't get it all twisted, they are in no way old. They just happen to be in nairaland since 1920 and have the perception that they are in some way bigger and better than the new subscribers.
They hardly comment in a new subscribers thread, and they go about renting about how funny and childish the "newbies" as they call it sounds. Now people in this category piss me off a lot so I have something for them, "new things dnt give way for the old, old things give way for the new" just saying tho.

The list can go on and on, but I've got to stop here.
You are also free to add yours
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
People who open threads such as this one..........

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

undecided
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha falls out of chai n i continue laughing ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

undecided

Yea, and I also forgot daft people who answer dumb names
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by TonyOputa(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

undecided

Abeg where do we categorise you ni?
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Enegod(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
faith551:
On my limited stay here in nairaland, I've noticed that we have variety of individuals with different reasons and mindset.

The attention seekers :- this is a mixed category affecting both sex, they jump into every thread looking for little opportunities to blow their rusty trumpets.

Fun seekers :- this category comment in virtually every presentable thread, follows everybody. guys that fall in this category are sometimes mis quoted as flirts, but are not necessarily flirts,they just enjoy adventure.

The warm and friendly :- now this is the first category am going to mention names, people like Lala,Beamborla fall in this group. They are always ready to help out both the new and old. I mean how many girls can quote a new guy and start up a good conversation (non deregulation) here?

The old ma's and pa's :- Don't get it all twisted, they are in no way old. They just happen to be in nairaland since 1920 and have the perception that they are in some way bigger and better than the new subscribers.
They hardly comment in a new subscribers thread, and they go about renting about how funny and childish the "newbies" as they call it sounds. Now people in this category piss me off a lot so I have something for them, "new things dnt give way for the old, old things give way for the new" just saying tho.

crap
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
TonyOputa:

Abeg where do we categorise you ni?

Those who don't give a F.......k

OR

AkA: Special visitors. or Guests with privileges.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op which catégory i fall...No weed smokers there,ur list not complete

1 Like

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by 2dice(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ipledge:
op donno person
He is high on carrot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Ipledge post=33275820]Op which catégory i fall...No weed smokers there,ur list not complete[/quote

You can add that if u want to
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
2dice:
op donno person He is high on carrot
You can say that again
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
2dice:

op donno person
He is high on carrot
na jjc...e never know ground
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
The Internet Model

This girl just tries too hard to look sexy. And while she’s hot, she is not nearly as poppin’ as she thinks she is. You will frequently find her uploading pictures of her butt, boobiee, etc, in a thirsty attempt to obtain more followers and likes. She truly believes that by doing this, she will break into the game and become popular. Idíot. The best part about it is that she is not half as hot as she originally looks because of the amount of filters she puts over herself. The thirst is real out there and these women will do anything for a new follower, like or comment.

Your Crush

The girl/boy that you’ve been trying to get with for the longest but for some reason could never close. You get hyped whenever you see her/him write a comment on your post and jealous whenever she/he is flirting with another person. 

The woman wrapper

We all know the meaning of woman wrapper. As opposed to gele or buba.
They are guys that follows women blindly and lacks self control. You will see them creating threads about their love for different NL women, praising and following some female users all around. 

The áss lickers

These are people that are constantly licking someone elses áss so they can get something in return or just to support their favorite nlanders. They suck up constantly. Some of them will even go to the extent of creating threads just to lick áss.

2 Likes

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
faith551:

Yea, and I also forgot daft people who answer dumb names

Hey!

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=faith551 post=33275942][/quote]

smiley
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
faith551:

U 4got the IDONTGIVEAFUCK people

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by zinachidi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

undecided
lol, wicked
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Briee(f): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ipledge:
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Memekay:
The Internet Model

This girl just tries too hard to look sexy. And while she’s hot, she is not nearly as poppin’ as she thinks she is. You will frequently find her uploading pictures of her butt, boobiee, etc, in a thirsty attempt to obtain more followers and likes. She truly believes that by doing this, she will break into the game and become popular. Idíot. The best part about it is that she is not half as hot as she originally looks because of the amount of filters she puts over herself. The thirst is real out there and these women will do anything for a new follower, like or comment.

Your Crush

The girl/boy that you’ve been trying to get with for the longest but for some reason could never close. You get hyped whenever you see her/him write a comment on your post and jealous whenever she/he is flirting with another person. 

The woman wrapper

We all know the meaning of woman wrapper. As opposed to gele or buba.
They are guys that follows women blindly and lacks self control. You will see them creating threads about their love for different NL women, praising and following some female users all around. 

The áss lickers

These are people that are constantly licking someone elses áss so they can get something in return or just to support their favorite nlanders. They suck up constantly. Some of them will even go to the extent of creating threads just to lick áss.

You the man
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ipledge:
na jjc...e never know ground
You can say that again...............

1 Like

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Memekay:
The Internet Model

Your Crush

[img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/2372O/seeing-your-crush/image.png[/

Got me laughing smiley
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U 4got the IDONTGIVEAFUCK people

Wanna know the truth?
The people going around,saying they dnt give a Bleep are actually the a** lickers, sorry I didn't add that but I guess somebody already added it

1 Like

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

smiley
How ya doing, been a while
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
faith551:

How ya doing, been a while
Yh i know cool dp .. Gets a like smiley
So where u been .. Work? Studies ir just a break fron here
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Got me laughing smiley
The in house psychiatrist..

More grease to your elbow.
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Memekay:

The in house psychiatrist..

More grease to to your elbow.

Lol but u speak some truth sha ..
With the crush stuff ave seen that happen alot ..
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla mi .. How u dey smiley
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
faith551:

Wanna know the truth?
The people going around,saying they dnt give a Bleep are actually the a** lickers, sorry I didn't add that but I guess somebody already added it

No need to be sorry for saying ur opinion
even though its a crock of horseshit

Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Beamborla(f): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Beamborla mi .. How u dey smiley
Lol... I'm fine o. Jes trying to read up everything in the thread before commenting.

And you abandoned me cry

Faith551, nice dp wink gave you one like as well... Jes try not to fall down. smiley
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... I'm fine o. Jes trying to read up everything in the thread before commenting.

And you abandoned me cry

Faith551, nice dp wink gave you one like as well... Jes try not to fall down. smiley

Lol abi
Just been in and out jare u know me . Left kinglekan in charge so he didnt look after u abi .

Hope ur good tho smiley
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by faith551(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
cheesy
Lala247:
Yh i know cool dp .. Gets a like smiley So where u been .. Work? Studies ir just a break fron here
grin thanchu. Everything is fine tho. Missed you, dnt make the break too long pls
Re: Category Of People In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol but u speak some truth sha ..
With the crush stuff ave seen that happen alot ..

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54798142.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.