Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Krs-1 Endorses Mi-fliss (nigerian Hip Hop Artiste) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Krs-1 Endorses Mi-fliss (nigerian Hip Hop Artiste) (612 Views)

Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" / Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop / Latest Nigerian Hip Hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Krs-1 Endorses Mi-fliss (nigerian Hip Hop Artiste) by hypeman2(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
MI-FLISS is at it again, as his creative lyrical dexterity shines through. Recently MI-FLISS has been selected by the blast master himself KRS-1 to feature in the first TEMPLE OF HIP HOP PRESENTS INTERNATIONAL UNDERGROUND VOL.1 ALBUM, with his Hip Hop ode track titled 'I AM HIP HOP' which serves the therapeutic prognosis on the state of HIP HOP, taking one back to its blissful era once again. KRS-1 was highly impressed with his artistry and insightfully lyrical evaluation of Hip Hop's essence and its global stature. MI-FLISS is also gearing for his Nigerian album debut titled Banana Theory which features the radio hit singles 'Skiboropopo' ft Lord of Ajasa & 'E ti Po To' ft Jah Bless. His video shoot for Skiboropopo will take place in Lagos on the 29th of Oct. Nigeria, Africa STAND UP!!! peep his site : www.myspace.com/mifliss
Re: Krs-1 Endorses Mi-fliss (nigerian Hip Hop Artiste) by Deffman: 3:47am On Oct 25, 2008
Man, that's good news. Kudos to the kid!!

(1) (Reply)

Do Me Do Me Song Lyrics / Get African-china Informed On This Thread / And Winter Came:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.