Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" (6729 Views)

Up And Coming Artiste Dedicates Song To Support His Excellency Governor Fashola / Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by lacasa: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
NEW MUSIC:
AJAKAYE – SAI BUHARI (ONLY BUHARI)
NOVEMBER 22, 2014

Ajakaye hails from Ondo state, he has been doing music for years now, He has put together this song titled “SAI BUHARI” in support of the man whom he see as the leader of the masses, Hope for the poor, A beacon for the less privilege, the madela of nigeria, the Peoples General and old but GOLD, General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd). Sai Buhari means Only Buhari

From the situation our country is facing he believe the general is in the best position to bring back our unity and once again make nigeria a better place for all irrespective of our tribes, region or religion

According to him this is a campaign song that he is dedicating to the general and wishing him the best as the election is fast approaching

Download listen dance and support the campaign on twitter #‎Buhari4Change‬

God Bless Me
God Bless you
God Bless Us
God bless Nigeria

Download the Song here, Just downloaded mine;

DOWNLOAD-http://naijaloudspeaker./2014/11/22/new-music-ajakaye-sai-buhari-only-buhari/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by laurel03(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
9ce 1...good concept

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by laurel03(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
GMB 2015... not perfect but better dan others..

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
What is ajakaye undecided
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Canme4u(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sai Buhari

I believe.

9 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by lacasa: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
okiezman:

Name of the artiste

1 Like

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Haters will soon arrive

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by hakanai(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin grin cool cool
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
lacasa:

Name of the artiste

We don't know him in France where I school
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
Haters will soon arrive
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by lacasa: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
okiezman:

We don't know him in France where I school

Now you know him

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by nigerianvenom(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hungry musicians
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by courage54(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Hungry musicians

Bros try and appreciate people's effort for once in your life. At least appreciate good thing, that won't kill u. And not everybody is as hungry as your lineage.

Sai Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Mogidi: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ajakaye hails from Ondo state, he has been doing music for years now,

Not surprised he's been involved with music for a long time but still can't make it big, singing about Buhari won't get you anywhere, except in the mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by ibedun: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hails from Ondo state? So what?

Why aint we told the state those Igbo artiste running around all over Lagos hails from?

We need to know where they hail from so that when the time comes and the Somaliasation of Nigeria starts we know where to dump them.
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by zomby(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Well put together... Well done brother.

I see great things coming towards this brother.

Sai Buhari 100% !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Gbawe: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good of this young man ojare. He is making his own unique contribution towards a GMB win and a better Nigeria. It is time for all purposeful Nigerians ,any way they can, to begin doing their bit for a better future for themselves and generations unborn. We cannot carry on with a man(GEJ) whose sole mission is to loot Nigeria dry and create, at the expense of ordinary Nigerians, an ultra-corrupt group of hideously rich folks who buy private jets the way ordinary Nigerians buy second hand bicycles.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Gbawe: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
zomby:
Well put together... Well done brother.

I see great things coming towards this brother.

Sai Buhari 100% !!!!

Indeed. I stand to be corrected but I don't think any non-Northern musician wrote a song for Buhari's candidacy in 2011. This is an indication of the hope reposed in Buhari today and the greater goodwill Nigerians have for him after "the boy with no shoes" has completely destroyed the faith many Nigerians had in the belief that a "young and educated" President , from a minority ethnic group and a poor background, would be the messiah. Now many Nigerians know better and appreciate that nothing beats relying on the character a man displays, day in and day out, to judge his ability to lead. No more "boy with shoes" ruse or " I walked 100 miles to school" mago mago.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by lacasa: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. I stand to be corrected but I don't think any non-Northern musician wrote a song for Buhari's candidacy in 2011. This is an indication of the hope reposed in Buhari today and the greater goodwill Nigerians have for him after "the boy with no shoes" has completely destroyed the faith many Nigerians had in the belief that a "young and educated" President , from a minority ethnic group and a poor background, would be the messiah. Now many Nigerians know better and appreciate that nothing beats relying on the character a man displays, day in and day out, to judge his ability to lead. No more "boy with shoes" ruse or " I walked 100 miles to school" mago mago.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by DelGardo: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Not surprised he's been involved with music for a long time but still can't make it big, singing about Buhari won't get you anywhere, except in the mosque.

Here they come... haters, they never disappoint.
Sai Buhari.. I believe.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by sojjy: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=okiezman post=28280025]

We don't know him in France where I school[/quote
SHUT UR IDIOTIC MOUTH UP.
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by adebisiema(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Lol...,
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Mogidi:

grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Caseless: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Gbawe:

any man that gives 'lines of pity' such as being shoeless and trekking 100km everyday to school as a bait jst to get voters on his card is a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by ayukdaboss(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Sai Buhari!!

Acidosis "Sai Buhari" means "Only Buhari" not "Sword Buhari" embarassed grin
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by vedaxcool(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2014
okiezman:

The man that sang a song for GMB which has further worsened gej sleepless night and fear induced diarrhoea!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2014
vedaxcool:

The man that sang a song for GMB which has further worsened gej sleepless night and fear induced diarrhoea!

Sorry we don't know him here becos I....[color=][/color] grin
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=sojjy post=28293643][/quote]

See janjanweeds don come here to attack me ooo, won't you have sense for once?
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Acidosis(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Sai Buhari!!

Acidosis "Sai Buhari" means "Only Buhari" not "Sword Buhari" embarassed grin
hmn
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by RebelLeader15(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
okiezman:
Meaning: Wrestling around the world
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by Rawlings120(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2014
lacasa:
NEW MUSIC:
AJAKAYE – SAI BUHARI (ONLY BUHARI)
NOVEMBER 22, 2014

Ajakaye hails from Ondo state, he has been doing music for years now, He has put together this song titled “SAI BUHARI” in support of the man whom he see as the leader of the masses, Hope for the poor, A beacon for the less privilege, the madela of nigeria, the Peoples General and old but GOLD, General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd). Sai Buhari means Only Buhari

From the situation our country is facing he believe the general is in the best position to bring back our unity and once again make nigeria a better place for all irrespective of our tribes, region or religion

According to him this is a campaign song that he is dedicating to the general and wishing him the best as the election is fast approaching

Download listen dance and support the campaign on twitter #‎Buhari4Change‬

God Bless Me
God Bless you
God Bless Us
God bless Nigeria

Download the Song here, Just downloaded mine;

DOWNLOAD-http://naijaloudspeaker./2014/11/22/new-music-ajakaye-sai-buhari-only-buhari/
I need the contact of this singer of this song so we can work on how to promote it. 07068348931... Pin is 23A0B54C. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent / J Martins -touching Body Feat. DJ Arafat [video Download] / Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.