Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) (76888 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by freshness2020: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2014
agriboom: grin he's learning fast cheesy
Oboy ♈όϋ no serious!
Lol!
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Norajones(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2014
After dem go call us dirty,,,white fowls

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by shadowwalker101: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Tval(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2: He is only following the footsteps of the Execuitve Governor of the state.
His excellency Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Was Fashola urinating in that picture of yours?
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by echobee(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
tareigns: ;DMAYBE HE IS COUNTING MONEY...AND HE DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THE PLENTY MONEY... grin
wetin u find reach here? angry. U no drop soup money this morning ooooooooo tongue. U come nairaland,come dey form tongue. I dey house dey wait for u angry
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by natureblack(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2014
RoyalRoy: When you live in Rome.... behave like Romans..... when you live among Barbarians..... behave like tongue tongue tongue
he should as well poo on the bridge because it's a norm around here,inferiority complex would not make u see beyond your nose because he is a white.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by mencade5(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2014
echobee:
why u dey quote me? angry angry angry angry. U wan take style beg me,abi? I don use ur urine tongue gbam grin
*french kissed her for 5 minutes, squeezes her round bom bom, twingles her tips for hertongue*

she quickly surrounders my urine screaming 'yes yes, give me more'
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by echobee(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: *french kissed her for 5 minutes, squeezes her round bom bom, twingles her tips for hertongue*

she quickly surrounders my urine screaming 'yes yes, give me more'
yes wetin? . Make TAREIGNS catch u angry
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by lakecyd(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
na so naija boys de do too na, the guy Don see samples that's why
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by BlackHuman(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Which one is better? To pee on the bridge or to pee in his trouser?....me too i'll do d same over and over....anytime, anywhere?
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2014
I just came to Mount my signature
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by mencade5(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
echobee:
yes wetin? . Make TAREIGNS catch u angry
you no see say na 'give me more u dey scream', who be tareigns? Even if he get 100 heads he is too small for me.

*places my hands on her well formed hips, caressing her while she closes her eyes enjoying my every move*
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by patrickmuf(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2: He is only following the footsteps of the Execuitve Governor of the state.
His excellency Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Even though i don't agree with your point of view most times, must admit you killed it here...Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by talk4free: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adesam01:

Because in their country, there are public toilets at every corner so you have no reason to do that on the street but naija is just the opposite of that i.e. there are no public toilets so you have all reasons to do that on the street at every corner.

How many countries have you been to that there are toilets in every corner. You all just say things you have no clue about. Please mention the country you have been to that had toilets on the streets, how much more on an bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by vislabraye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adesam01:

Because in their country, there are public toilets at every corner so you have no reason to do that on the street but naija is just the opposite of that i.e. there are no public toilets so you have all reasons to do that on the street at every corner.
. Public toilet dey for bridge ? Any way, its a shame. He learnt it from the people he sees.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by ElFenomeno1: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
echobee: Hmmmmmm! If na dem now,dem go sue person angry angry

Isn't it what your people do? Clean up the mess you call a country and see how you will command respect from any other part of the world.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by azpekuliar: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
RoyalRoy: When you live in Rome.... behave like Romans..... when you live among Barbarians..... behave like..... tongue tongue tongue

Sums it up.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Oxygenbutter77(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
simplyOJ: Can you just imagine this This guy was caught on camera this
morning "watering the flowers" on the bridge linking the 3rd
Mainland to Obalande shocked
hahaha. That thing doesn't respect race. I had once seen a grown shapely woman pull her trouser down infront of men beside a parked luxury bus on the express. It was actually on a long journey. We were along the Benin Ore express. You know they have small bladders and she wore very tight jeans. She just couldn't hold the urine in. I could even say, she had started to wee on herself. She was lucky she had clean butts, rounded and probably bleached. My emotions were mixed with sympathy and some reproach. I could hear the other ladies take pot shots "she for no wear trouser for long journey, abi ..this ..and that". I couldn't believe it. Mehn, after seeing the unexpected , i turned around to form shy guy and pipe down in a very secured bush. She was very fortunate it was 2008 and 2megapixel cameras were just coming on board at phone level.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by AMEBO2BUSY: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Should he drink his own pees when there is no provision for it in public, in his countryside there are provision for this act.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Joshuadon: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
englishmart: hahahaha. [size=45pt]You don't know how to do it. [/size]

hahahaha ....[size=45pt]i see,zo dat d only thing u have learnt on nairaland pity you[/size]

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by phadat(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
naija , say what say what anything can happen in #wyclefs voice#
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by myspnigeria: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
O ga gan o..... We caused it sha
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by delishpot: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
simplyOJ: Can you just imagine this This guy was caught on camera this
morning "watering the flowers" on the bridge linking the 3rd
Mainland to Obalande shocked

Nna mehn, himvfor try find empty bottle do am for car na? Who knows sha, maybe there are females in the car and holdup too longg like from here to niger. Make man pikin no piss for body biko. Naija need to upgrade roads o if not na sh.it people go dey sh.it for that una bridge. Shey na piss still dey vex you? You go soon see shit.
You think say na clear eye ram take run enter house we dey prepare for sallah?
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by chijiokeogb(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
they are supppose to arrest him ooooooooh
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by dopedealer(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
HE LEARNT THAT FROM U GUYS
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by jeddyMay(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adesam01:

WHO SAYS WE DONT HAVE? THERE ARE PUBLIC TOILETS BUT ITS PAY BEFORE USE grin.......... TAKE COVER!!!!
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Toks2008(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adesam01:

LOBATAN!
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by nagoma(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
He can apply for citizenship any day , he is qualified. He probably enjoys eating gbomo and says "tank you " instead of thank you and "tink" instead of think.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by toureman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Say No to Racism
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Odunharry(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
RoyalRoy: When you live in Rome.... behave like Romans..... when you live among Barbarians..... behave like..... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by DAVE5(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
That whitey no dey dull at all... Hin sabi as e dey go
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by initialize(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.