Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (77037 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Face Of Lekki Ajah Round About On Monday 5th Of Jan 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Tracy66: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is really bad , do you guys support such public harassment?

Well The brother to the Warri Billionaire (dude in white T-shirt in he pix above), was chilling with his best friend at "The Place Eatery" in Lekki with some hired prostitutes (Olosho in Pidgin english) and he decided to put her on blast by posting her picture and claiming they ain't taking her home....

He is forming anti-olosho , hope he is really one .lol

Source :
http://www.enekem.com/2015/01/baddest-warri-billionaire-ayiris.html?m=1

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Full grown men behaving like kids!
EDIT: Wow!! shocked Thnx guys for the plenty likes wink. Truth must be told.
Uhm, the likes com stop for "419", d tin dey fear me o, abg mke person add one more mke e enter 420 grin grin

483 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
omo see fipa mhen! not good enough chai

6 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by reaky(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Where money make men crazy

That bitc*h just got headlines
grin angry undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by edwife(f): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't blame the men,i blame the woman who mixed business with pleasure...... undecided

Let her limit her job to the bedroom and not taking selfie with strangers that will pay her after sleeping with her.

189 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
not cool

But she brought it upon herself

Ashewo no be work o

45 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Creamish(f): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
...............and he is proud of this accomplishment.... smh.

18 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Tracy66: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Since nobody supports his action , let's just say from the utiltarian perspective it is morally wrong.......... Shaa oil money can make you nuts , plus d babe don cast chai www.enekem.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Wendy80(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
I blame d girl who knows her trade and allowed her pics to be taken. Foolishgirl.
#men2boys

43 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by TunjiMsp: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
In a normal country where legal system works, this babe is now a millionaire, the guy suppose pay through his nose for his foolishness

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by imolereed(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
See how dem useless am on top because say ladies want already made big niggas...ladies una see una life #sayNoToOloshoness

10 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by MrCork: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
.....Notiin wrong with prooostitutes....U cant afford them then Shaaatap & quit moaning gademmmit!!

....u home base people meeeennnnn!! (no oofeinse)
undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by kendrick9(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
he has the money so he can do what he wants.. money is good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18pt]AYIRI MEANS MADT MAN IN YORUBA[/size]

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by bastien: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
So to carry ashewo wey many people don login finish don turn something of pride

Like I always say; the pride of a woman na their virginity, but the pride of a man na How many kongo he don shine....... #Boys2kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by bukatyne(f): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Foolish girl abi na ashi undecided

In her mind now, she is famous....

8 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Humblebloke(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'm nt surprised...

Some people r just plain stupid

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by idu1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Both of them are stupi.d.....

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nutase: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
hehehe.....for her instagram page now she go post the same picture with the caption 'hanging out with big boiz' They are really feeling my vibes.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by iamrealdeji(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
I knew the girl was going to be a light skinned girl

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by oluspencer(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
all dis home base boys sha!!!!! feeling frosh wif olosho

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Illiterate...i cant even read to understand that shii. What is he saying again?? sad

25 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mumu,

So as una dey flow with the ashawo, what does that make you guys?

Abi na evangelism una go do?

Una mate dun drop 2 kids, una dey wait for knife cut, before una go know say una dun reach to marry.

Okoko!

And to the olosho, for your mind, you jam bullion van, pray say make your family members/fiancé no see this picture.
ASHAWOOO!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
The guys are "jaguda" and obviously didn't work for the money they are spending.
When they drop dead now, people won't know the kind curse wey they don take head carry.
She's doing her job and making a living the best way she knows.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by chaberry(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shameless men

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tmtech: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wat r dey saying sef....
Dey are saints abi.... Werin dem dey do wif olosho in d first place....
For d gal, na free advert dem do for her.... Olosho of her status no dey shy to be called olosho so d joke is on dis old toddlers... A fool forever... They probably had a thresome wif d gal dat nyt cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Henrypraise: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:
I don't blame the men,i blame the woman who mixed business with pleasure...... undecided

Let her limit her job to the bedroom and not taking selfie with strangers that will pay her after sleeping with her.

Words from an experience clleague.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by scobaba: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
She accepted snapping with them cos na ayiri brother.

dat name ayiri commands oil cash in warri....so i no too blame d babe grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by ashewopeckas(f): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
aanumama:

She's doing her job and making a living the best way she knows.

I really admire the way you have supported your colleague. Nice one

26 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by dhabrite(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Crazy!!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by ChristineC: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Smh
When you roll with an olosho, that makes you an olosha na... On what grounds should you point accusing fingers then?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.