Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks (17324 Views)

Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by adekayo1234(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
kingthreat:

Are you ready to foot the cost of relocation to another environment for just one person in Borno? If you cannot, then let them be
Who is holding their collar before? I will rather live under the bridge in peace than than live my whole life in fear of the unknown. Anyway, RIP to the dead
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Sibrah: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
When will the C1 dance for this one?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by tigonana: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ohh my God not again.this boko boys.wen I dey gonna eradicate dis pest.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by onihaxy: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by omenka(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Citizen are losing their limbs and lives in great numbers daily, yet the man who swore an oath to protect them is preoccupied plotting how to eliminate state governors who seem averse to his inordinate and uncanny ambition to perpetuate himself in power!

The president's actions amount to nothing but a grave violation of his contract with the people and an utter dereliction of duty! Nothing short of a trial for treason would suffice when he's finally kicked out in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by englishmart(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
rafhell:
i only blame the slowpoke who calls himself the president of nigeria.
president my foot.
spits on his face.
hey, look up! I won't take this shit from you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by oduastates: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
The Nigeria army is of no use.
It is the same army of occupation left behind by the colonial masters to ensure the flow of lucre out of the country.
The purpose of the military has not changed.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by myspnigeria: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
May God wipe out these Boko boys
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by gebest: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Upon all d effort d army is putting on d fight against BH yet d Boko boys are still having d upper hand killing people on a daily basis like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by englishmart(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
omenka: Citizen are losing their limbs and lives in great numbers daily, yet the man who swore an oath to protect them is preoccupied plotting how to eliminate state governors who seem averse to his inordinate and uncanny ambition to perpetuate himself in power!

The president's actions amount to nothing but a grave violation of his contract with the people and an utter dereliction of duty! Nothing short of a trial for treason would suffice when he's finally kicked out in 2015.
[size=45pt] crappy BULLSHIT is what you just put up here. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by harrysterol(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
I tot the said the have intensified security in that area with flights roaming around,,,, that reminds me, where is the almighty drones that the US hv been bragging about Here comes the big question that need to be answered
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by okeyokeyjah(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy Leave dem tongue let dem dey kill dem self dey call GEJ tongue
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Iceking1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jonathan has jst requested for $1billion to purchase new weapons 4 d Soldiers

Imagine what the Northern muslims
are causing to Nigeria. North has
never contributed anything
positive to the growth and
development of Nigeria since the
amalgamation. Their interests is
power so that they can be sharing
the oil money at will. With all these
billions, we would get better roads,
improve power supply, add quality
to our education. Now we will
waste them fighting against people
who have nothing to lose and who
don't even value their life.
Tomorrow, EL Rufai will call on GEJ
and Confab to mark out money for
the rehabilitation of the North east
while they are the people
destroying their own house.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Joshuadon: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
englishmart: [size=45pt]the BOKOS have come, truly they have seen, but surely they won't conquer. Islamists struggling so hard to frustrate the innocuous regime of my president by stupidly killing themselves. N.B this country belongs to all of us. Not only you. #my50cents# [/size]

why are u showing your talent,novice

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Saint52(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
I really don't understand the Nigeria Army and Boko haram,, is it that the Nigeria army can't use air support to fish out the Boko people or they don't have enough weapons or they just love hearing scores of boko...if they can't do this job, let Goodluck give the Niger Delta Militants opportunity to battle with boko haram, let see what will happen.....well let them be killing themselves in the North there...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
hummerwise: So,
all the arrest made,
Boko haram insurgents reported killed,
some of the sponsors brought 2 book,

And Still there is no sign of improvement.

#its now beginning

sir, av yu heard about the arrest of any sponsor
clarity sir
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by alphalpha(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
dear Father, please come to our aid. put an end to this reign of terror. comfort our brothers in the troubled regions and cause a change of heart in those responsible for the evil acts. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Mayor21(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
These thing has gotten out of hand, Dear God we need your help.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
i knew surely a day is coming we wont hear about this boko a ram guys again.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
make God punish anybody wey go dey talk about apc this pdp that for this forum angry
pdp apc members are the problem of nigeria mostly pdp fools called leader.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Saint52(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
okeyokeyjah: cheesy Leave dem tongue let dem dey kill dem self dey call GEJ tongue
. The fools are just reducing their population...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
So sad....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Etizz: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
seriously, if am the president of Nigeria everybody will have a gun.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by retepmurt(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Boko haram has just declared war against the existence of Nigeria as a country.
This is terrible,FG is handicapped,solution to the insurgency is nt forthcoming.
All Jonathan does now is to provide security for impeachments and elections and to wage war against his opponents who stand to be source of impediments to his second term ambition.
Our teeming youths are unemployed and many are ehgaged in prostitution,guys have become notorious armed robbers.
No stable electricity and yet tariff on electricity is hiked beyond wht poor Nigerians can afford.
Our health sector is in disarray courtesy of govt insensitivity to how invaluable the sector is.
Our education sector is in jeopardy.
The only viable sector is politics whr oil monies are being shared,stolen and carted away on daily baisis.
Who wil save Nigeria?God, we are looking up to you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by akraym(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
saasala: Not again my dear lord. I came across a very touching story of a 10 year old boy who escaped from Boko Haram captivity, this heartless people turned that little boy into a monster. Read it here: http://www.guavayayayayaya.com/escaped-boy-tells-his-terrible-ordeal-in-sambisa-forest/
guy. Where you. Carry your spidersite comot for my face. E don do you, your very annoying
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Gooci(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
rafhell: boko-bastards pursuing islamic agenda that was laid down by fvcking muhammed. piss be upon him in hell forever.
northern Christians are systematically being wiped out from their ancestral homes.
i only blame the slowpoke who calls himself the president of nigeria.
president my foot.
spits on his face.
i pity ur hereafter cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Okamiye(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
englishmart: [size=45pt]the BOKOS have come, truly they have seen, but surely they won't conquer. Islamists struggling so hard to frustrate the innocuous regime of my president by stupidly killing themselves. N.B this country belongs to all of us. Not only you. #my50cents# [/size]

making your comment this big doesnt make it any more sensible....shior

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by saasala(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
akraym: guy. Where you. Carry your spidersite comot for my face. E don do you, your very annoying

Sorry o oga mi. If you have noticed, I do not post links that are not in congruent with the thread, so I think I am not violating any rule here. And everyone has a starting story, this is mine. Very soon I will stop sharing the .com link on here.
PS: One thing I noticed: People seem to follow the links I share because they find it very useful, and mind you, I do not share on every thread.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Ifex4real: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
all naija jornalist who naver move out to comfarm an insident before the publish it to pple to read.

I have seen jornalist that have not step out of lagos and was writing all suss of thing on boko haram and some don't even move out to effected state.

I see one journalist on street of lagos cheasing pple for just to interview them on chibok think. Instand of the journalist to be in chibok to report what was happening.

You press are not making money like before because of low nagative in the conutry.

I can believe this write up if thire is no picture to prove if the realy attack the community. or reasonable interview in the community without it being anonymous.

Lazy press
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Hempe(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
So ooo they are not tired yet? then, they should contunu killing themselves.
God is...... shocked
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by biomedixexcel(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
BH again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku / House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians / Betta Edu: N585m Palliative Scandal Under Investigation – Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.