Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS (2146 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Boko Haram Bombs Lake Chad, Kills 37 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by OgaInnocent(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2015
***SEE MORE PHOTOS AFTER THE CUT***
He joked and laughed with them, selected some people aside (those he wanted to kill) in a playful manner; before all of a sudden he brought out AK 47 and opened fire on them.According to Daily mail UkEyewitnesses have described how a depraved gunman 'laughed and joked' with tourists on a Tunisian beach before he mercilessly opened fire on them - slaughtering 37 and injuring another 36. Armed with an AK47 which was hidden underneath his parasol, Seifeddine Yacoubi, pictured bottom left, was choosing who he wanted to kill in Sousse. He began firing on the sand before violently bursting into the lobby of a nearby hotel. The bodies of his victims were covered with towels on the beach where he gunned them down (pictured bottom right) while survivors were rushed to hospital to be treated for serious injuries, (pictured top). A hotel worker said a shoeless Yacoubi, who arrived on the beach by inflatable boat, had tried to blend in with the crowd. Because of the Ramadan religious period, there were few Tunisians on the beach.
Though he did not go unpunished. Police also shot him dead. More photos though

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/06/oh-god-whats-happening-one-man-armed_27.html

Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Freciprocal: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Sad
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by mistabiola: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2015
This is crazy
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2015
END TIMES
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by chachanga: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
what da frack?!

RIP to the dead

can't imagine vacationing in Tunisia in tha first instance...all those ISIL wannabes towel-heads roving about looking for a cheap way into their paradise of 77virgins...dem go just off you just to make hitpoints with their savage deity, abegi!

1 Like

Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by iykenex(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
War without end
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
What's their crime? For living their OWN lives!
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by natas22: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
There is no smoke without fire, other lone wolf incident around the world were killing people in random but this guy is in a different mission first of all talking with the tourist to know there country of origin before executing his mission and the way he carried the gun shows that his former army or trained by one. When the names of the 37 he killed will be published 80 percent will be Americans/British.

My guess its isil at work and this is just the beginning of such attacks others will still surface around the world.If the guy that did this is not in the army then they should check his travel records it will show more visits to countries like Yemen, Iraq, Syria etc

NOTE more of this attacks will happen at an alarming late.
www.

Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Most of the people he killed are westerners
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by overhypedsteve(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Wicked man
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by overhypedsteve(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:
Most of the people he killed are westerners
hmm. are there yoruba people in tunisia?
Dumb ass.

He killed europeans and all europeans are not necessary westerners. He wont be getting much attention from his 72 virgins bcus they are still on ramadan. He went to "aboki heaven" at the wrong time
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
overhypedsteve:
hmm. are there yoruba people in tunisia?
Dumb ass

Westerners. .

I mean western countries. .

Please that a look at your map.

U are wonderfully created

2 Likes

Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Burger01(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
What a world. Some folks and their sickening minds! Smh sad
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by esther1994(f): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Lord have mercy.
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
How did he penetrate with a gun?
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by overhypedsteve(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

Westerners. .

I mean western countries. .

Please that a look at your map.

U are wonderfully created
if you want to define the word "westerner" with a map then you may get it wrong. The word westerner is better defined as nations that are pro european in politics, culture and alliances. Because there are many nations that can be termed as "western" morroco,tunisia,algeria, are all western states by geography. Nigeria is south western. So what put your geography back in your pocket bro. You ve just been schooled.
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by kadas01(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2015
These "extremists" have become the most dangerous threat to humanity lately!
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Minet16(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
I just don't know what to say... from picnic to mortuary, I still don't know what that dude's punishment is gonna be

#@MINET16
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Caseless: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2015
It was only him and he came with an ak47. I won't stand and watch him kill me while he's smiling. I'll jump at him before he gets his bullet through me.

He joked and laughed with them, selected some people aside (those he wanted to kill) in a playful manner; before all of a sudden he brought out AK 47 and opened fire on them.

RIP!
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by OgaInnocent(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
.Lalasticlala
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by OgaInnocent(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2015
.Lalasticlala
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by OgaInnocent(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2015
But don't you guys see what am seeing. ? The word is no longer at peace...everyday we must hear a new one. Father into ur hands I commend my spirit.

SEE more Brutal photos

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/06/oh-god-whats-happening-one-man-armed_27.html
Re: Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2015
ISLAM

(1) (Reply)

[tutorial] Mtn 500gb Cheat (no Tweaking Required) / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And Pmb's Visit To The USA / Conspiracy And Murder: A Deliberate Cover Up By The Army: Lt. Benjamin Edim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.