Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pause For A While And Ask Yourself This....... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pause For A While And Ask Yourself This....... (509 Views)

Ask Yourself Helen About How A Farrah Abraham Sex Tape Sex Video Clips Adventure / 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Coming To Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pause For A While And Ask Yourself This....... by Poshe7(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
What have you gained so far from Nairaland?

Have you made good friends or enemies?
Have you learnt something good, educating, motivating, or is it the other way round?
Have you being able to improve yourself from the level you were, or u have gone below your level?
Have you contributed positively in someone's life or negatively?
Have you been able to foster unity in ur own lil way or otherwise?

Just think about the times you been here and what you have been able to impart.

I hope i have been able to reverse some negative mindsets to better and positive ones

Cheers..... smiley
Re: Pause For A While And Ask Yourself This....... by Hookah(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Itz been informative and entertaining....tho i look forward to meet someone someday
Re: Pause For A While And Ask Yourself This....... by Doclight(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hookah: Itz been informative and entertaining....tho i look forward to meet someone someday
see this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1811345/friend-nairaland-home-friends
Re: Pause For A While And Ask Yourself This....... by tunnyl(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
To be sincere. I have gained a lot from nairaland in many aspects, from education, to information to finance, etc. And i hope to contribute in whatever way i can. to this beautiful forum.

(1) (Reply)

The Diffrence is clear! / Best Sap Workflow Online Training India | Sap Workflow Certification Online Usa / Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.