Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13103 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
do u think its possible?
Can one find such?
Judging from the incorrigible posts and comments dominating?

Can u prove?

*Theme edited*

so let the love begin

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Kanwulia: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sorry, I don't make friends, only acquaintances!
I made all my friends is PRIMARY and SECONDARY schools! cool

2 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia: Sorry, I don't make friends, only acquaintances!
I made all my friends is PRIMARY and SECONDARY schools! cool
hmmmmm really?

Whats d reason?

Pls share

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
of course there are, I've made great friends from here smiley
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Elantracey: of course there are, I've made great friends from here smiley

can u back this up?

Are u one?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: can u back this up?

Are u one?

lol , the depends on your definition and basis of friendship.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Aside my colleagues,I only have one friend,and my fiancee. E-friends? Don't have one at all,despite most of my time online.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by pweedyuz(f): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
hmmmm...gud frnds ??

*With ada mbano's voice*Anyway,,,mgbe m wega frnds nah NL, agama agwa gi!!

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
No friends in the jungle [Nairaland] Animals lives in the 'jungle' so why make friends with 'animals'? Btw some animals are really nice.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by flakkykul(f): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
I doubt if there is any,I made one last 2weeks and lose him again,tot we wld b good friends but guess he ddnt think dat sad

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nobleval: No friends in the jungle [Nairaland] Animals lives in the 'jungle' so why make friends with 'animals'? Btw some animals are really nice.

oooops can't believe you just described yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
pweedyuz: hmmmm...gud frnds ??

*With ada mbano's voice*Anyway,,,mgbe m wega frnds nah NL, agama agwa gi!!
lolz pweedy. Wen u have?

Lolz
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , the depends on your definition and basis of friendship.
a friend is a like a comforter.

D true definition of friendship is my stake.

I mean real. Deep. Close etc
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yomieluv: Aside my colleagues,I only have one friend,and my fiancee. E-friends? Don't have one at all,despite most of my time online.
hmmmmmm

does dat mean non appease u?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nobleval: No friends in the jungle [Nairaland] Animals lives in the 'jungle' so why make friends with 'animals'? Btw some animals are really nice.
lolz. Nice animals in a jungle?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
flakkykul: I doubt if there is any,I made one last 2weeks and lose him again,tot we wld b good friends but guess he ddnt think dat sad
sorry flakkykul.

Wat happened?

Pls share
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by prof800(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: do u think its possible?
Can one find such?
Judging from the incorrigible posts and comments dominating?

Can u prove?
flakkykul: I doubt if there is any,I made one last 2weeks and lose him again,tot we wld b good friends but guess he ddnt think dat sad

Hundreds of people have made friends on Nairaland and many are still doing.---both online and offline.

You need proof? Step out of this 'family section that's ridden with the damndest kind'. Find users who you have a 'common interests' with in those sections and you might be on your way to finding you a NL friend.
wink

3 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
prof800:

Hundreds of people have made friends on Nairaland and many are still doing.---both online and offline.

You need proof? Step out of this 'family section that's ridden with the damndest kind'. Find users who you have a 'common interests' with in those sections and you might be on your way to finding you a NL friend.
wink
i came cause i thought here wud be friendly since family is friendly. Other sections i fell are something else
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
prof800:

wink
thanks can u suggest a section?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by prof800(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: i came cause i thought here wud be friendly since family is friendly. Other sections i fell are something else
Doclight: thanks can u suggest a section?
Nope.
One should find his/her interest.
There are over 60 sections on Nairaland.!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by flakkykul(f): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: sorry flakkykul.

Wat happened?

Pls share

Thanks,read his dairy ma ni ooo,so I like his kind of person and I contacted him asking if he wld be my e friend he accepted but mayb he tot I wanted something more, so he send me an e-kiss and I told him not to send me such cos my husby wld feel bad.dat was all ooooo
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Elantracey:

oooops can't believe you just described yourself.
hey You know that was a joke.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kreamidiva(f): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
I met a young woman here who i wanted to keep as a friend as i don't have any friends but she died!!!

I remembered one naughty chat we had one day and a huge smile played on my lips. I miss her terribly.... cry

Vivianc,forever in my heart. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nobleval: hey You know that was a joke.

lol I know , my reply was one tooo smiley
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Elantracey:

lol I know , my reply was one tooo smiley
Okay .. Vielleicht haben
Sie es ernst meinen.cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nobleval: Okay .. Vielleicht haben
Sie es ernst meinen.cheesy

oooops , translation pls embarassed
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
flakkykul:

Thanks,read his dairy ma ni ooo,so I like his kind of person and I contacted him asking if he wld be my e friend he accepted but mayb he tot I wanted something more, so he send me an e-kiss and I told him not to send me such cos my husby wld feel bad.dat was all ooooo
lolz

jealous lovers.

Even in joke, dey are upset.

Sorry abt dat, bt i believe, many are still in nl
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
kreamidiva: I met a young woman here who i wanted to keep as a friend as i don't have any friends but she died!!!

I remembered one naughty chat we had one day and a huge smile played on my lips. I miss her terribly.... cry

Vivianc,forever in my heart. kiss
u met her personally?

Hw did u knw she died?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Elantracey:

oooops , translation pls embarassed
owk.I thought you're serious.

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by flakkykul(f): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: lolz

jealous lovers.

Even in joke, dey are upset.

Sorry abt dat, bt i believe, many are still in nl

Jealous lover kee, shocked guess u ddnt understand what I wrote,he wasn't a lover
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kreamidiva(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Doclight: u met her personally?

Hw did u knw she died?

No. Never had the chance to meet her personally. But we always chatted and spoke on the phone sometimes.

She was sick and died.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
kreamidiva:

No. Never had the chance to meet her personally. But we always chatted and spoke on the phone sometimes.

She was sick and died.
hw did u knw she died?

Why is ur sex fmale?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum / NL Husband Material / Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.