Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Praiz , Mercy Rmx Is Total Rubbish... I Can't Believe This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Praiz , Mercy Rmx Is Total Rubbish... I Can't Believe This (589 Views)

Dbanj Ft Donjazzy And Kanye West.. Emergency Rmx / Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praiz , Mercy Rmx Is Total Rubbish... I Can't Believe This by Hollahitz: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
undecided undecided

Ok, I hate this Mercy Remix. Jesus Christ, what was Praiz thinking?
Wait, I think that came out a bit too strong but don’t get me wrong, I love Praiz, I’m an ardent fan of his music - Rich and Famous, A Woman’s Need, I Love You. Then his features in other songs, there was Epic with M.I, That Stupid Song with Bez, The Future with IBK Spaceshipboi and other uber talented vocalists, even Ovation Red Carol, I think that one was called Higher and lest I forget, his cover version of Rihanna‘s Stay..... Read the full story http://hollahitz..com/2014/07/praiz-go-back-to-drawing-board.html?spref=tw

Re: Praiz , Mercy Rmx Is Total Rubbish... I Can't Believe This by crusader01(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na today,the guy wan sing rubbish make money,even the song"Mercy" itself is rubbish not to talk of its remix.

1 Like

Re: Praiz , Mercy Rmx Is Total Rubbish... I Can't Believe This by dopeJemi: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thought I was the only one that noticed it
Re: Praiz , Mercy Rmx Is Total Rubbish... I Can't Believe This by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Whatever happened to the sexy, soulful, sensational Praiz?
He started really good
I guess he had to go all makossa/afro whatever because he was slept on

That song is a flop and to make things worse, Diana 'forgot' to drop new lyrics cheesy

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Dorobucci Feat. Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage,dr Sid, Koredebello, Di’ja,dprince / Music: 2shotz – In My Room Ft. Ruffcoin / Rate Video..dorobucci(mavins) Vs Baby Hello(wande Coal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.